Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

East 2019 Room Shares - READ THE OP BEFORE POSTING

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
Post here if you are looking to share your room, or looking for a room to share. Please keep your posts up to date!

YOU MAY NOT POST HERE TO TRADE ROOM SPACE FOR BADGES.

You get ONE post in this thread per UNIQUE room share situation. Do not re-post your offer/request. Re-posts will be deleted if not pre-approved by moderation staff.

If you need to modify your post and cannot edit it yourself (accounts below a certain participation threshold), PM me and I will make the edit for you. Not having permission to edit is not a valid excuse for re-posting.

If you *really* think you have a good reason to post for a second time, PM me first.

This is not a discussion thread; ONLY POSTS IN THE DESCRIBED FORMATS BELOW WILL BE ALLOWED.

If you have a room and want to fill space, use this format:

----

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel:
Total Cost:
Date Arriving:
Date Leaving:
Number of Spots Available:
My Gender
Your Gender:
Best Contact Method:

Additional Notes/Requests:

----

If you are looking for a place to sleep, use this format:

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:
Date Leaving:
Spots Needed:
My Gender:
Your Gender:
Best Contact Method:

Additional Notes:

----

I will occasionally cull posts from the thread that have been struck out or marked as no longer valid. I will try to do this as necessary, but there will not be a hard schedule for this purpose. This will mean that there should not be a wall of inactive posts to sift through in order to find active ones. Also it means that if someone had a post that was culled from early on, they can freely re-post it later if things went south. If you abuse this, your ability to post in this thread will be revoked entirely.

JSVn3QD.png

• acaraba2acaraba2 Tampa, FLRegistered User regular
    edited November 15
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Wednesday March 27
    Date Leaving: Monday April 1st (or Sunday March 31)
    Spots Needed: 1
    My Gender: Male -30
    Your Gender: Doesn't Matter
    Best Contact Method: PM here 1st then email acaraba2 @ gmail.com (only because some email ends up as spam)

Additional Notes:

This will be my 5th Pax East. I am looking for space at one of the hotels within walking distance (Aloft, Element, Westin or Seaport) with no particular preference.

acaraba2 on
    09z2jvbcrttb.png

Attending: PAX South 2019 , Hotel - Marriott Riverwalk
    PAX East 2019 , Hotel - ???
    http://www.trueachievements.com/gamercards/acaraba2.png
  • iltailta Registered User regular
    edited November 12
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Wednesday March 27
    Date Leaving: Monday April 1st or Sunday March 31, I'm flexible
    My Gender: Male -35
    Your Gender: Doesn't Matter
    Best Contact Method: email [email protected] with "PAX EAST HOTEL" in the title

Additional Notes:

Got iced out during the hotel madness and now I'm looking for a spot at one of the hotels within walking distance (Westin, Aloft, Element, Seaport, in roughly that order, but I'd take any). I like board games and indie PC stuff and not so much parties. Sometimes I take photos of cosplayers (at the Con, not in the room). I don't mind crowding in if need be, so long as I can have a bed spot!

ilta on
  • owensc2003owensc2003 Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: March 27th
    Date Leaving: April 1st
    Spots Needed:1
    My Gender:Female
    Your Gender: Female
    Best Contact Method: [email protected]

• RenegadexBlackoutRenegadexBlackout Registered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel:Seaport
    Total Cost:$300 per person
    Date Arriving:Wednesday
    Date Leaving:Monday
    Number of Spots Available:3-4
    My Gender 3 males, 2 females
    Your Gender:either
    Best Contact Method:dm

Additional Notes/Requests: myself, my fiancee, and 3 other friends (1 other female, and 2 male) have a room at the seaport which is right across the street. We're looking for 3 or 4 others to share our room with. We have a facebook messenger group chat that you can talk to us in and get to know each other. If you're interested in rooming with us shoot me a message and ill get back to ya asap

• maealorilmaealoril Registered User new member
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel 140
    Check in: Wednesday, 3/27/2019
    Check out: Monday 04/01/2019
    2 Double Beds
    Looking for 3-4 Share (4th if willing to take/bring Air mattress or if we can get a cot)
    Total cost for 5 nights- 1179.44- so 295-393 per person
    My Gender- Female
    Preferred Gender- Female or Couple
    Best Contact Method- Facebook Mae Aloril

Notes: I am looking to alleviate some costs of this trip by sharing the room. I'm clean, polite and respectful and appreciate the same. I like having noise in the background so may have a fan or leave the tv on. Also happy to provide rides for modest coverage of gas etc. Just looking to have a fun experience at my first Pax East, though I am no con novice. Reach out to me and we can see what we can work out!

If you see the Buddha, kill the Buddha.
    If you meet your Father, kill your Father.
    Free of everything, you are bound by nothing.
    Live the life that is given to you.
                                       -Genjo Sanzo
  • ossipagoossipago Registered User regular
    edited November 15
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Element
    Total Cost: 952.22 (each person would pay half)
    Date Arriving: Wed., Mar 27
    Date Leaving: Sun., Mar 31
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    My Gender: M
    Your Gender: any
    Best Contact Method: PM

Additional Notes/Requests: I am attending on my own and am looking for 1 person to split the Element room with (so 2 people in total). I am out during PAX most of the time but don't want a crowded room. I don't know the exact layout of the room yet. Also open to sharing with anyone with a reservation at the Aloft, Element, or Westin, two people only with my own bed or couch. I have shared a room at four PAX Easts now, so I'm pretty experienced at this. PM for more info.

ossipago on
  • KilonumKilonum [E] Somewhere near BostonRegistered User regular
    edited November 25
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Park Plaza
    Total Cost: $430 per person
    Date Arriving: March 27
    Date Leaving: April 2nd
    Number of Spots Available: 3 (maybe 4, depends on what happens with second room). all beds
    My Gender: Male (second room is currently 2 males and a female)
    Your Gender: Any
    Best Contact Method: email: michael DOT edward DOT harvey AT GMAIL with Subject "PAX EAST HOTEL" or text message seven seven four two four four five one nine five please give name and mention hotel on first contact)

Additional Notes/Requests: I fucking SNORE. Also I am an Enforcer and will be taking part in BYOC. This room also advertised to Enforcers on our forum.

Kilonum on
    JfqWFk8.png
    PAX Unplugged 2017 checklist: Complete
    PAX East 2018 checklist: Accomodations [X] Enforcer Roll Call [_] Travel [X] Time Off requested [_] Time Off approved [_]
  • ChazzonChazzon Registered User regular
    edited December 12
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE: UPDATE 12/1218 (STILL SPACE AVAILABLE)

Hotel: Langham
    Total Cost: With 6 people it's $235 each.
    Date Arriving: 3/27/19
    Date Leaving: 3/31/19
    Number of Spots Available: 2-4
    My Gender: Currently we have 2 males, 2 females.
    Your Gender: Don't matter, be clean and no pot use in the room please
    Best Contact Method: PM me here.

Additional Notes/Requests: As a room we tend to enjoy going out together to events and food. So if you want a social group come join us.

Chazzon on
  • Gumbyx84Gumbyx84 Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:March 27th
    Date Leaving: March 31st
    My Gender: Male
    Your Gender: Any
    Best Contact Method: Forum PM

Additional Notes: I'm don't smoke nor am much of a partier, though I have no issue with people who are. I used to live in the city so I know my way around the T/subway system. I have no issue sleeping on the floor as long as I can get some pillows and a blanket.

• XeroRender XeroRender Registered User new member
    edited 12:53AM
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Best Western Adams Inn
    Total Cost: 220$
    Date Arriving: Check in Thursday March 28th at 3pm
    Date Leaving: Check out Sunday March 31st by 11am
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    My Gender: Male
    Your Gender: It doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: Email at [email protected] subject Pax East 2019

Additional Notes/Requests: It is not within walking distance but I never had too much trouble driving to and from the convention. Comes with complimentary breakfast. Free Wi-Fi and most importantly 2 beds. Any questions feel free to ask.

XeroRender at