Options

Keyforge

EL_Limon_CubanoEL_Limon_Cubano Boston, MARegistered User regular
Anyone know if this will be at Unplugged? Hoping to demo it if it is.

drhmrzipmoio.png

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Yes, there will be a tournament, demos, and a panel about it.

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    EL_Limon_CubanoEL_Limon_Cubano Boston, MARegistered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Yes, there will be a tournament, demos, and a panel about it.

Thank you

drhmrzipmoio.png
  • Options
    GundabadGundabad PAX East & Unplugged Tabletop Manager NJRegistered User regular
    There will be so, so much KeyForge. There's a 150-ish seat block in Tabletop Tourney (Hall F) essentially running events of different types. Pop over to the PAX schedule and just search for KeyForge.

• Options
    TamwulfTamwulf Registered User regular
    Awesome! Just got into Keyforge and like it a lot! Looking forward to getting some games in! Hopefully I'll be able to get more than the couple of decks I've been able to scrounge up so far. Would love a starter set for sure!

Witty Comments Require No Explanation,
    Sarcasm Allows None.
  • Options
    LackeyLackey [E] PAX Tabletop Tournaments Registered User regular
    Tamwulf wrote: »
    Awesome! Just got into Keyforge and like it a lot! Looking forward to getting some games in! Hopefully I'll be able to get more than the couple of decks I've been able to scrounge up so far. Would love a starter set for sure!

Starter sets might be in short supply, if demand is as high as I expect it will be -- but if they are, a trip to Joann's Fabrics is all that is needed to buy suitable replacement gems and bits, for about $10. You won't have the training wheels decks, but after a couple of plays you probably won't be using them again anyway.

• Options
    GundabadGundabad PAX East & Unplugged Tabletop Manager NJRegistered User regular
    I was just at Thirsty Dice game cafe, about a mile from the convention center, and they were loaded with KeyForge product