As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What is your religion [chat]?

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    work hasn’t sorted out how i would work from home yet because we have a physical time clock now with a palm scanner which is like so unnecessarily complicated but whatever

so i have been going to work with this stupid cold for over a week now

let me rest you bastards

tell them about the magic of

VPN

i think it's just an excuse to not allow me to work from home

we have drivers in remote areas that never come into the office that are somehow able to keep time and get paid

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    simple. just cut off a hand and leave it in the office for someone to scan for you.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    mortal-kombat-1148301.jpeg

look at this sweet vinyl

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Scan a copy of your palm print, take a picture of it with your phone, copy that picture to a Word document, convert it to pdf, then email work a copy.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    That jerking off on figurines subreddit
    I really don’t want to be awake

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Okay. Gotta gameplan.

- breakfast and coffee
    - Nap?
    - Massage and booze
    - Lunch and booze
    - Haircut, balayage, and booze
    - Dinner with friends at noodle house
    - Booze?

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Aegis wrote: »
    Scan a copy of your palm print, take a picture of it with your phone, copy that picture to a Word document, convert it to pdf, then email work a copy.

"All we're getting is the middle finger."

"Hang on, let me send it again."

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    The joke option
    So, like all kids, my nephew is really into fortnight. My dad even plays with him on his cell phone.

Is it worth playing / any fun? I'd only be playing because of him. Have an xbox one and a nice laptop with a 1060 gtx. I enjoy playing game's with him and watchING him play my vr has made the vr purchase worth it. On the other hand, I've never really wanted to play fortnight, or pubg, or whatever it is. Now I sound old. Lol.

https://youtu.be/cVmCA4kl50Y

Thoughts ?

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    Oh, oh, I also liked A Single Man despite its objective only-okayness on the strength of Nicholas Hoult as a naughty twink and Julianne Moore hamming it up as a fag hag caricature ( @Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud )

Which is further evidence of my queer positivity over EM
    @MrMister I liked A Single Man just for the aesthetics and Julianne Moore.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    This is embarrassing but I biked so much last week that I can't really move today and I feel dumb. Every day it hurt more and more but I was like this is just me being a strong bike man now. Today its like my legs are on fire.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    This is embarrassing but I biked so much last week that I can't really move today and I feel dumb. Every day it hurt more and more but I was like this is just me being a strong bike man now. Today its like my legs are on fire.

i have a weird dumb thing sometimes where the only way to stop hurting from doing an exercise is to do more of that exercise

what a perverse incentive

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/04/health/london-skeleton-thames-boots-scli-gbr-intl/index.html
    500-year-old skeleton still wearing thigh-high boots found in London river

• Options
    Trace wrote: »
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/04/health/london-skeleton-thames-boots-scli-gbr-intl/index.html
    500-year-old skeleton still wearing thigh-high boots found in London river

sweating.gif

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular

if it makes you feel any better, a week or so ago we rode those dumb electric scooters all over town and my legs hurt like a mf the day after. and that's not even exercise.

also, and I kind of hate that I feel this way, those dumb scooters are a pretty rad.

• Options

if it makes you feel any better, a week or so ago we rode those dumb electric scooters all over town and my legs hurt like a mf the day after. and that's not even exercise.

also, and I kind of hate that I feel this way, those dumb scooters are a pretty rad.

i mean

scooters are fun that can't be denied

• Options
    they fuckin FAST too.

scary fast. less scary fast after a few beers tho.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    RickRude wrote: »
    So, like all kids, my nephew is really into fortnight. My dad even plays with him on his cell phone.

Is it worth playing / any fun? I'd only be playing because of him. Have an xbox one and a nice laptop with a 1060 gtx. I enjoy playing game's with him and watchING him play my vr has made the vr purchase worth it. On the other hand, I've never really wanted to play fortnight, or pubg, or whatever it is. Now I sound old. Lol.

Thoughts ?

its F2p cant hurt to try

• Options
    i just had one of those weird random memories

just musing how i was once so poor i would drink 40s of king cobra based solely on the fact it was $0.99 instead of $1.29 for a 40 of OE 800

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    they fuckin FAST too.

Don't scooter while drunk.

That's how people end up with broken legs.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    they fuckin FAST too.

could explain why his legs hurt

• Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    they fuckin FAST too.

not drunk. "braced" maybe. but not drunk.

these days getting drunk means like 3 days of earsplitting brain and body pain and who has time for that?

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    sorry your brain is broken shaz

• Options
    big pure mood

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    pure mood

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    sorry your brain is broken shaz

me too

poo
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    This isn't appropriate for discussion
    Yes, a big pure mood to you too!

• Options
    ugh this fakkin hotel has no water pressure imma riot.

• Options
    Get the kiddo to school

We forgot his backpack/lunch

Weeeeeer

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

Thoughts ?

If they’re playing on phones I think you’d have to be on phone as well

• Options
    You know, with Trump establishing the Space Force it’s about time we stepped up our game and started Space Antifa

• Options
    Winky wrote: »
    You know, with Trump establishing the Space Force it’s about time we stepped up our game and started Space Antifa

Tired: no-platforming
    Wired: no-launch-platforming

• Options
    desc wrote: »

Thoughts ?

Nope

• Options
    Spantifa

• Options
    edited December 2018
    H
    desc wrote: »

Thoughts ?

Nope

Really? I thought phone was segregated and that’s why Bluetooth kbam was such an issue with phone users cheating

They must have serious aim assist or something for phones to gobagainst pc

desc on
  • Options
    Other organizations to start: The Embarrassed Boys

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Adaptive cruise control is like masturbating on a pile of money.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    The joke option
    The Idaho Boise

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    The Male Presenting Nipples

• Options
    Honk wrote: »
    The Idaho Boise

Spud Buds

This discussion has been closed.