Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX South Panel Survey

LXAKA1287LXAKA1287 FreelancerAkron, OHRegistered User regular
Hey guys and gals, if you'd like to help the PAX South Panel team understand what you would like covered in the panel, could you fill out this survey for us? You are welcome to pick and choose which questions you answer, but we would love it if you fully filled out the survey. Survey is anonymous unless you'd like to volunteer to help new people interested in in trading learn the ropes: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSej5fKnwh0SjfPHQwffmSF_GooxTKR4s6tp9BFp801I6IJJJg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Also, surprise, we will be having a pin panel at South again this year, so hopefully you will all be able to join us Saturday morning at 10 AM in the Cactus Theater for "Oooh Shiny! Pinny Arcade Pin Trading for All"

East 14/15/16/17/18/19 - South 17/18/19

I'm on Pinny Pals! - Find Me here!
I swear I'm not a completionist!
zerzhulfishfishmonkeyhatluckycharm