Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The [Marvel] Thread: Now in WandaVision!

19495969798100»

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    edited April 16
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    oh wow they really are just doing acts of vengeance again
    Eh, its a fun concept and they have a whole new crop of characters to do it with

As far as rehashes go, I don't mind it

no i am all in on it

i am just amazed there isn't a twist or anything

the typical marvel rehash is "same thing, but more convuluted and worse"

Rorshach Kringle on
    6jomko.png
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited April 16
    Watching the first season of Runaways is rough.

Just Run Away already!

Also I didn't realize Spike was here.

Also spoilers from the comic
    God alex is such a piece of shit.

Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • RingoRingo Out of things to say Heartbreak HillRegistered User regular
    "Punisher versus space aliens? Doesn't really make sense for him, motive wise..."

"These ones are brown immigrants"

"Contemporary! I love it"

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    I really hope that Punisher story is basically just the Punisher as Newt before the marines get to the colony in Aliens. Only with less hiding and more fighting obviously.

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Radius wrote: »
    Watching the first season of Runaways is rough.

Just Run Away already!

Also I didn't realize Spike was here.

Also spoilers from the comic
    God alex is such a piece of shit.

Accept the fact that it isn't the comic and they aren't going to be running away immediately

And then just luxuriate in all of the excellent villain performances

Sorce
This discussion has been closed.