Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Confirmation email?

BeerXerKeRBeerXerKeR new memberRegistered User new member
hi, I bought my badge since November 28, 2018 and I haven't recieve any confirmation regarding that purchase. however I do receive emails from pax about the upcoming pax south. recently I receive the email about the quest on picking up my badge from will call and other email about pax but no confirmation..im worried that I don't have confirmation email and might go there for nothing cos im 5 hrs away from san Antonio. I can show my credit statement showing my purchase instead if I dnt have the confirmation from email?..pls someone reply the event is tomorrow..thank you

saggyj

• saggyjsaggyj new member Registered User new member
    Same issue here .... I sent email with all the details hopefully the get back to me soon I got a sat. only pass