As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Wii U error code 102-2462

WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
I can't seem to find any info on google, it seems to sort of pertain to a nintendo network ID being added cross platform, but thing is, this is my only nintendo product and it worked before I went to work today and no one else is in my house.

When I try and fire netflix tho , I just get "error code 102-2462" and netflix stops loading and it kicks me back to menu. Has anyone ever come across something like this?

This is my only Netflix capable machine for most of the house, and kinda goin nuts without a way to wind down or solve the issue of this error.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508

• McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Is this a netflix error code, or a nintendo one?

First thing I'd try would be turning off devices, routers etc for a few minutes, if that doesn't clear it up I'd uninstall and reinstall netflix.

McFodder on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Found a temporary solution, but still wouldn't mind figuring out initial problem if able ( temporary solution was to make a new profile, so now have to use a separate profile for netflix and games)

So that does seem to make it a Wii U not a Netflix problem

• McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Hrm, interesting.

1yh7us71qnhj.png

That's what I find (eventually) under the actual error code, but other search results do show Nintendo ID issues.Thought I had edited this yesterday when I realised I'd transposed a few digits.

I know you say no one else is in the house, anyone else sharing internet?

McFodder on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
  • JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Is it possible someone's got the password to your Nintendo ID, and they're using it elsewhere to stream Netflix or do whatever? Maybe try changing the password and see if that clears it up?

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Tried all the above, still no luck, it's real weird , just doesn't wanna accept old ID for netflix, everything else works fine on that id, just have to switch to a fresh id for the netflix now.