As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Orange juice, pulp or no pulp?

jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
I chew most drinks out of a weird neurotic habit so I enjoy regular pulp orange juice.

Orange juice, pulp or no pulp? 146 votes

Lots of pulp
26%
LegacyMachwing#pipeDarmakTheBlackWindSlacker71SolventceresVeldrinDouglasDangersarukunTransporterTallahasseerielPeasChincymcchillaJimothyE.CoyoteA Dabble Of Theloniusel_vicioMortal Sky 39 votes
Regular pulp
21%
DrCongoMunkus BeaverButlerSyphonBlueMulysaSemproniusJansonAtheraalLindsay LohanastrobstrdBahamutZEROGrobianUnbrokenEvavalhalla130DepressperadoBucketmanFlarneCentipede DamascusDesktop HippieTcheldorEnd 32 votes
Some/light pulp
11%
JasconiusKevin CristiguanacuscrwthbowenkriegsUbikexistTofystedethSaraLunaRorshach Kringle3cl1ps3balerbowerpookamilskiknitdanKaplar 17 votes
No pulp
32%
SporkAndrewHenroidMysstKalTorakAshcroftMojo_JojoRaijin QuickfootASimPersonJavenVladimerMegaMan001Kane Red RobeDarkPrimusTheySlashThemBloodsheedReynoldsJayKaosXaquinDee KaeMetzger Meister 48 votes
No orange juice
3%
NightDragonStraightziDisruptedCapitalistWyvernMadican 5 votes
Larlarjuice
3%
WimbleHeadCreepsSatanic JesusDuke 2.0discrider 5 votes

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Lots of pulp
    Give me all the pulp

Don't shake the juice bottle and give me the last glass

• Options
    Regular pulp
    Why don't more juices come with varying pulp levels? I feel like everything else is filtered, even other citrus juices like grapefruit juice.

Also, I have no idea if there are varied pulp OJ options outside the US or if most places just stick to one style.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Lots of pulp
    I mean basically just grind up a whole orange and serve that to me

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Lots of pulp
    GIVE ME ALL THE PULP

I WANNA CHEW THAT JUICE

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Regular pulp
    Honestly I did not foresee lots of pulp pulling into this strong of an early lead, despite enjoying a reasonable amount of pulp myself.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Lots of pulp
    Is there a way to get just the pulp, no juice?

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Lots of pulp
    Pulpless tastes like fake juice.

broken image link
  • Options
    MachwingMachwing It looks like a harmless old computer, doesn't it? Left in this cave to rot ... or to flower!Registered User regular
    Lots of pulp
    give me that god damn pulp

l3icwZV.png
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Lots of pulp
    Take an orange, peel it, blend it, put it in my cup. Now take another orange, juice it, throw that juice away, peel it, blend that juiceless pulp, and put it in the first cup with my juice.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    No pulp
    No pulp.

If I wanted pulp I'd eat an orange.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    Lots of pulp
    very glad to see broad consensus around the correct answer here good work everyone

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Lots of pulp
    darunia106 wrote: »
    No pulp.

If I wanted pulp I'd eat an orange.

But what it you wanted to drink that orange?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Lots of pulp
    If your orange juice isn't actively resisting you in some way, then it's not worth drinking.

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    No pulp
    I'd juice it, put that juice through the finest strainer, boil it to remove any impurities, distill it down to pure water and drink it.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Some/light pulp
    I don’t like chunks but I do like a little texture so I know I’m not just drinking Tang or Sunny D

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    No pulp
    I feel so strongly about "no pulp" (I hate the texture) that I actually picked it instead of joke option Larlar.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Larlarjuice
    Orange juice!
    Yes!
    In glass.
    Or not.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Larlarjuice
    ... I am starting to question the motives of the recent polls.
    They seem rather insistent on turning me against myself.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Lots of pulp
    Most fruit juice is made from concentrate and is fake anyway. They add the pulp in. It's like buying preworn clothes, you want the aesthetic but not actual worn clothes.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Some/light pulp
    Are you telling me that juice manufacturers have been selling us

Pulp Fiction?

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    No pulp
    This is some of the best orange juice I have ever tasted.

http://www.nudie.com.au/products/nothing-but/nothing-but-oranges-brpulp-free-juice/

The only thing that has ever been better is fruit juice made from oranges we grew in our own backyard when I was a kid, and orange juice from a little roadside place in Myalup that they called HjO - you'd pull off the highway, order a container of juice, and they'd walk out the back, dump a bunch of peeled oranges from the fruit orchard right outside into a big juicer, and give the results to you. Place has gone to shit now, they got bought by some vegans and now they don't sell HjO anymore, nor any of the emu products they used to (they were the Emu Pie Shop before).

• Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    No pulp
    No pulp! If I want soup I'll have some breakfast cereal.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    No pulp
    With all these polls, I feel like I could make a decent breakfast for all of you

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Lots of pulp
    Give me all the polls

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Lots of pulp
    TheStig wrote: »
    Take an orange, peel it, blend it, put it in my cup. Now take another orange, juice it, throw that juice away, peel it, blend that juiceless pulp, and put it in the first cup with my juice.

Don't even peel my orange, I love the rinds. Hell, give me yours, I'll eat those too.

I eat oranges like I eat apples

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    Regular pulp
    Give me all the polls

Only give me regular polls

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    No pulp
    I don’t want pulp in my orange juice

https://youtu.be/EFSdf_VeYG0
    I DO, however, want Pulp in my music

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Lots of pulp
    This is some of the best orange juice I have ever tasted.

http://www.nudie.com.au/products/nothing-but/nothing-but-oranges-brpulp-free-juice/

The only thing that has ever been better is fruit juice made from oranges we grew in our own backyard when I was a kid, and orange juice from a little roadside place in Myalup that they called HjO - you'd pull off the highway, order a container of juice, and they'd walk out the back, dump a bunch of peeled oranges from the fruit orchard right outside into a big juicer, and give the results to you. Place has gone to shit now, they got bought by some vegans and now they don't sell HjO anymore, nor any of the emu products they used to (they were the Emu Pie Shop before).

Heck yeah, Nudie juices are extremely good

• Options
    Lots of pulp
    There's a breakfast place a few towns over that has a huge juicer machine, it's incredible

• Options
    No pulp
    I don't understand why anyone would want any solids in any drink (aside from ice cubes I guess).

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Lots of pulp
    Xaquin wrote: »
    I don't understand why anyone would want any solids in any drink (aside from ice cubes I guess).

Yeah but bubble milk tea though? It's a delight.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Lots of pulp
    Juice for the juice god

Pulp for the pulp throne

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    No pulp
    Bubble tea is good.

Pulpy orange juice is bad.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Lots of pulp
    That breakfast place is almost an hour away, and I don't really have any reason to go that direction

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    No pulp
    That breakfast place is almost an hour away, and I don't really have any reason to go that direction

Yeah you do!
    There's a breakfast place a few towns over that has a huge juicer machine, it's incredible

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Some/light pulp
    some pulp is OK. who doesn't like a little texture in their liquids?

• Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Lots of pulp
    I am pleasantly surprised there's a healthy contingent of pulp-drinkers here, I'm always dying on that hill alone

• Options
    No pulp
    Jasconius wrote: »
    some pulp is OK. who doesn't like a little texture in their liquids?

yo

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Some/light pulp
    I like just a little bit of pulp but you can rarely buy orange juice that isn't either pulp-less or Literally Pour-able Oranges so I just buy pulp-less juice.

• Options
    Regular pulp
    Despite lots of pulp's early lead, this poll has pretty much turned out exactly as I imagined. Most people like some amount of pulp, but the largest individual percentage likes no pulp. Figured there'd be a lot of folks put off by drinks with solids in them.