Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Work appropriate Health and Wellness literature

Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
Hi guys!

I recently signed up as a member of my work's health and wellness network, and I've been asked to find some literature to help stock our anemic library on the subject matter.

I am, of course, conducting my own research on this, but I thought it couldn't hurt to send out a note to the awesome people of H/A to see if you have any recommendations.

Audience is government employees looking to do some light reading on the subject during breaks. Ideal literature would be breezy reads that can be picked up casually, not in-depth research papers. That said, a certain amount of rigor is expected, as such we prefer to veer away from alternative or holistic medicines; no offense to any adherants. As a government office, we do hold a measure of accountability, so any health recommendations made in the literature should be supported by reputable sources. I hope you understand.

I'm in Canada, so super awesome bonus points if your recommendations come in both English and French editions!

Thanks for any recommendations!

3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531