As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Correction to the tweet, as soon as I’m able to scavenge 5 more single tickets, I absolutely can and will spark.

Beach Sheep will be mine

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I got shit from my free roll, but another 10k crystals from the treasure rush.

Immediately blew them on draws, got 3 moons which is great. 7 more for some sky piercer memes!

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Draw:
    tnOkE8Ll.png

Chests:
    srRNC3Zl.png

Hot damn, I'm loving these chests more than the scratchers

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    Halfway into the spark, I’ve already pulled both the new Rosamia and Anila, so now I’m sparking for Vikala

Edit: and done. Very satisfying

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    The treasure rush was a dud today, but my draw had 3 rainbows: Snow White, grande Rein and summer Rosamia. Pretty stoked about that one.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I got... A dupe Summer Europa flower to go with my dupe Rein glove I got the other day

• Options
    Suptix is out, includes Predator/Illnot/Shura/Light Percy.

I think I might actually skip this one? I sacked Predator from the last dark scam because I'm a fiend, and that's literally all I wanted from the gacha at this point.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Draw: Nothing, but to be expected outside of Legfest
    Chest: Nothing...but then it turned into a rainbow chest and gave me someone called Illnott

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Chest: Nothing...but then it turned into a rainbow chest and gave me someone called Illnott

Oh shit, you got anime Banksy

I got nothing into nothing.... that turned into a dupe Vagabond.

This would normally be very exciting, except:

unknown.png

I make good decisions in this game

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    ph blake wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »

Oh shit, you got anime Banksy

I got nothing into nothing.... that turned into a dupe Vagabond.

This would normally be very exciting, except:

unknown.png

I make good decisions in this game

Likewise, I got an Eden out of my chest

343446e46nne.png

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    rich get richer, eat 'em

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Draws: Nothing
    Chest: 10K Crystals, Alexiel + Europa Omega Animas

The animas alone are worth it for how annoying it is to farm them. Crystals are nice too, but we're guaranteed 30K of those so I'll be more excited if I get more than another set.

• Options
    I got my 3rd 10k crystal box today, which means I get to look forward to nothing else during the treasure chest thing for the rest of the free pulls.

Gonna go into every one expecting 1 box of ancient cloth into nothing

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I got nothing from the chests once again, but I did get Melissabelle who I didn't have yet

New characters are few and far between for me these days so that was a shock to the system

• Options
    i pulled a europa summon from the 10draws which means i now have that set of four

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Picked up the last of my guaranteed crystals and got a bonus gangsta knife dupe in the process.

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Nothing on the draw, but then this:evs72zt3h8o2.jpeg
    That’s my last 10k crystals, I’m pretty sure

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Dragon nerfs are out

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Got my last 10K Crystals from the treasure chests, so from here on out it's all up to luck.

Gotta say though, 100 free pulls you can save for everyone is amazingly generous. That's the stuff free sparks are made of.

Madican on
  • Options
    I got a moon, I'm happy. T-5 to bad decisions!

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Treasure Rush coughed up a Vagabond, so now I don't need to suptix Kolulu.

• Options
    Treasure Rush once again gave me some farmable materials and then stopped, woo

• Options
    i am weary of running percival in my fire team but i am pretty sure he's in every good comp i can run

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Could always run a meme-y Fist comp!

• Options
    Fuck you

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I actually really want to try out a Rein setup (Though I don't have Mugen so it wouldn't be nearly as good)

That said, my current Fire gimmick team is all four Dragon Knights and it's actually pretty great

Maddoc on
  • Options
    replacewythyreplacewythy Registered User regular
    alright this is a stupid question but what does "meme" mean in the context of granblue setups, I've seen it a lot and I don't understand it

• Options
    edited August 2020
    alright this is a stupid question but what does "meme" mean in the context of granblue setups, I've seen it a lot and I don't understand it

While you'd think it'd be used for bizarre joke teams, generally I see it used for hyper specific team comps that, at first glance, look completely ridiculous but are actually completely busted, and then get replicated and are so widely used that they become meta

"Lucha memes" gets thrown around a lot, because it turns out that if your grid is good enough you can run Qilin as a support summon to reset tag team and all your assassin skills without actually loosing any damage. Open any twitter akasha and you will almost instantly be flooded with 10-15 Dark Luchadors, for example. "Gizoku memes" is another one that is gaining popularity recently, cause you can do basically the same thing only reseting Break Assassin and Spring's Gate (the new emp that gives team wide echo based on bounty level) instead.

Probably the best example of a meme comp is the Io meme comp, to wit:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMgXPUT6kQ

Looks stupid, but works super well if you can set it up. Dark dragon raids almost insta fill with either Io Cannon setups or, you guessed it, Lucha memes.

It's all memes. Everything is memes.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    replacewythyreplacewythy Registered User regular
    thanks for the help, I've been confused about that for a while

• Options
    okay i got +6 supplemental damage on christmas narmaya

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    unknown.png

Summer stream rewards are in your chest, and it gave me the exactly 5 moons I need to do this.

Fuck investing in other primal grids, I'm gonna punch the sky

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    “Reach heaven through violence”

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Gotta admit, that Belial outfit skin from GBVS is very tempting.

Also Belial was trending on Twitter again and that carnage was glorious

Madican on
  • Options
    Reminder to consider saving your free rolls for banner change in 13 hours or so, cause this time last year they randomly introduced new Summer characters in a 3% summer rate up banner.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    Gotta save my free rolls for summer toot toot

• Options
    I am unreasonably excited for Summer Toot

Her fate ep is going to be so fucking bizarre

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    THERE