As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Registration 2019?

jackbladesjackblades Registered User new member
Anyone know what time registration opens for PAX Unplugged 2019 Philly? It is May 9th but registration is still closed.

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    jackbladesjackblades Registered User new member
    Yup was just going to post that they just went live. Would be nice if they posted the time :) I suppose that badges don't sell out that quickly just yet.
    Thanks for the info!

• Options
    CKingCKing Registered User regular
    jackblades wrote: »
    Yup was just going to post that they just went live. Would be nice if they posted the time :) I suppose that badges don't sell out that quickly just yet.
    Thanks for the info!

They did post the time in the original Twitter announcement. Not sure about elsewhere though.

• Options
    ltgruntltgrunt Registered User regular
    CKing wrote: »
    jackblades wrote: »
    Thanks for the info!

They did post the time in the original Twitter announcement. Not sure about elsewhere though.

It was in the email they sent out last week, too.

mkf6ad9.png