As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

the thread where we post moods

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
  • Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Stolen from the art thread.

Ghent Alterpiece Lamb is gonna be a mood for a bit.

this is too real

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    So weird to see a cat running dog software.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Sometimes I look at those tiny dogs and wonder if we were right to do that to them?

Majestic and powerful wolf, master of the hinterlands and plains, swift as the wind. Our first, most loyal companion. We gon' make you 2 pounds and also not breathe right lol

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    We did make the really wrinkly ones pretty much boar-proof. That's got to be worth something in the grand scheme of things, in this age of 20-30 wild hogs.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Woah did we selectively breed dogs into guns?

• Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    oN9886il.jpg

No gods no masters

I Zimbra on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    I Zimbra wrote: »
    oN9886il.jpg

No gods no hamsters

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    People gonna go ham on that

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    My girlfriend's brother in law is a butcher, among other things

There's a completely artificial run on pork products, just like there was on toilet paper

He has more orders for pork than he ever has, he has a small operation and had people from out of state ordering hams because "they'll keep"

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Meat can only last so long in a freezer though

Just the truther arguement and I chanting Death to Facebook has gotten worse
    I really need to update my mp3 player as I have not touched it in 5 years so between the various arguements at work and the shear soul crushing bordem of it with the lack of distractions at home {I painted a ton of minis last summer far more than I painted in the previous 10 years but I ran out of primer and my plan was in Apirl to get some of the paints to complete half done projects as well as a few cans of primer but things happened}

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Might as well switch to a streaming service, if you can trust Wal-Mart's wifi. Both Pandora and Spotify have free versions.

sig.gif
  • Options
    That's what two people do one plays a lot of neu metal the other a mix of edm-rap and pop songs

• Options
    My girlfriend's brother in law is a butcher, among other things

There's a completely artificial run on pork products, just like there was on toilet paper

He has more orders for pork than he ever has, he has a small operation and had people from out of state ordering hams because "they'll keep"

theres been rumors of pork shortages for several years due to massively increased demand from china

that being said, meat packing plants here are closing or have been closed, and there is a very real fear of shortages

• Options
    Sometimes I look at those tiny dogs and wonder if we were right to do that to them?

Majestic and powerful wolf, master of the hinterlands and plains, swift as the wind. Our first, most loyal companion. We gon' make you 2 pounds and also not breathe right lol

poms aren't pugs

their snout is a proper length so they don't get heat stroke from being in an air conditioned room, and their eyes don't randomly explode

their biggest health issue is luxating patellas, which is pretty common among basically all dogs

their a bred down spitz, one of the oldest breeds and closest to wolves

• Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    uywgwgkwoov9.jpg

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular

Anyone thinking humans can be trusted with hyper selective gene modification just needs to look at dogs and realise that no, we’re gonna instantly create a world of horrific chimeric monsters.

“Aww check out your hallway guard abomination, isn’t it cute!” “Yes it screams in pain every forty seconds and one eye can only see the inside of its own skull! I was thinking of breeding it maybe?”

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Mood = kinda lonely

• Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »

Anyone thinking humans can be trusted with hyper selective gene modification just needs to look at dogs and realise that no, we’re gonna instantly create a world of horrific chimeric monsters.

“Aww check out your hallway guard abomination, isn’t it cute!” “Yes it screams in pain every forty seconds and one eye can only see the inside of its own skull! I was thinking of breeding it maybe?”

If you hadn’t already posted about reading more Jeff Vandermeer in the books thread, this post gave it away.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Hyper selective gene modification would instantly receive a lifetime worth of funding by furries across the globe

• Options

Its intestines are on the outside but its hypoallergenic and good with kids!

• Options
    So a few weeks ago I found the tipsy bartender on youtube. I remembered back at the end of the year celebration for teachers {retirements and promotions as well as other things} it was a dinner at which my mother when asked about if she wanted an after dinner drink she replied A rusty nail! The waitress was taken back I don't hear people asking for that very often and the bartender did not know how to make it. That Winter Gala for the Corps I decied to ask for the same drink.
    So I was bored and zoning Liquor the other day at work and found drambuie 1/2 of the stuff to make a rusty nail so making my way around liquor I found we no longer sell Scotch so yeah now I have to plan out a trip to the liquor store when I go to the store again as a pint of drambuie for $40 is kind of to much for something I am going to nickle and dime if all I use it for is making a rusty nail

• Options

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    99408502_2903227786458001_2387324036376952832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=GfLnPHEL3SIAX-xrHah&_nc_ht=scontent.fhfa2-2.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=9a409eaf9d9a5d96da91e75a8e127fec&oe=5EEEB0A8

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    when i was a young child i wanted to be a genetic engineer and make functional, awesome, cute monsters.

now that i'm older i'm leaning toward a more buddhist or anti-natalist mindset.

• Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    Real Science! Where cloning is boring scut work that every lab foists on the undergrads because none of the grad students or postdocs can be arsed.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I spent an hour today looking for my wallet after I got home from the grocery store. Only just found it.

8426mxtcadpt.jpg

Context: this is the middle of the dining room table, aka the epicenter of my mighty search over this 750sqft apartment, which I revisited at least a dozen times.

Definitely some kind of mood.

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I have managed to never shatter a phone screen and today I have. I like it, looks right. Nothing I own should look new.

Also I have a cut across my right eye that’s scarring (work related minor injury from a month ago) and I like that too.

Whenever I get up in the morning and see it the word ‘chaos!’ cheerfully crosses my mind.

I’d say I was ‘losing it’ but I honestly feel like I’m approaching a sort of peace.

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    I think when the plague is over I'm going to try to score a part time gig at the local coffee / tabletop store if they make it through.

Also I need to lose weight really bad it sucks and is really hard.

• Options
    I spent an hour today looking for my wallet after I got home from the grocery store. Only just found it.

8426mxtcadpt.jpg

Context: this is the middle of the dining room table, aka the epicenter of my mighty search over this 750sqft apartment, which I revisited at least a dozen times.

I have searched for keys for 5 minutes that I was holding in my hand

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I have absolutely looked for glasses that were on my face.

I started looking into nursing homes after I found them.

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

8426mxtcadpt.jpg

i once looked for a pair of pants for 30 minutes that i was wearing.

that was at 5:30 am and the day went downhill from there

• Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »

8426mxtcadpt.jpg

i once looked for a pair of pants for 30 minutes that i was wearing.

that was at 5:30 am and the day went downhill from there

I did this yesterday! I usually leave some basketball shorts by the bed to pull on when I wake up. I couldn't find them so I got another pair out of the dresser. Didn't realize until I went to get dressed for work that I pulled on the shorts over the basketball shorts that I was already wearing.

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    I have absolutely looked for glasses that were on my face.

I started looking into nursing homes after I found them.

at least you could see the homes

• Options
    How many times have y'all accidentally put the remote in the fridge?

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.