Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[SIGNUPS OPEN] The Zodiac Phalla Story

12467

Posts

  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited May 2007
    I would like to point out that I changed my title thing under my name to "Ninja for Hire" now, and not after the PMs are sent out and what not. I've seen people killed for avatars and stuff before, so I don't want that to happen to me.

    Although, now that I've mentioned it, I will probably be killed the first day because I brought attention to it. Damn, it's just a no win situation, isn't it?

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Zerinan wrote: »
    I would like to point out that I changed my title thing under my name to "Ninja for Hire" now, and not after the PMs are sent out and what not. I've seen people killed for avatars and stuff before, so I don't want that to happen to me.

    Although, now that I've mentioned it, I will probably be killed the first day because I brought attention to it. Damn, it's just a no win situation, isn't it?

    That's a very good poin- KILL THE NINJA!

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Yeah! Kill the --wait

    Wearingglasses on
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wow, first people already claiming the numbers I try.

    Then they took the first three avatars I was going with. Actually set it to Olan and then OH HO HO, beaten.

    Fuck you guys, Ramza bitch. D:

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Here's a thought. Does anyone plan on making this in character? Because this would be fifty times more awesome if it was.

    Also, Rafa rocked. She never left my party. She could do some hardcore damage if you knew how to use her.

    I've highly considered being very mime-ish in the actual game.
    I've highly considered WARK WARK WARK

    WARK WARK WARK
    see what I did there? :P

    Inquisitor on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited May 2007
    Zerinan wrote: »
    I would like to point out that I changed my title thing under my name to "Ninja for Hire" now, and not after the PMs are sent out and what not. I've seen people killed for avatars and stuff before, so I don't want that to happen to me.

    Although, now that I've mentioned it, I will probably be killed the first day because I brought attention to it. Damn, it's just a no win situation, isn't it?

    That's a very good poin- KILL THE NINJA!

    Damn it! I told you all this would happen. Now you will see that I was right the moment I die. Wait, I don't want to die. You should see I'm right now instead.

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Death Corps 4 lyfe

    Shamus on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Hey guys, am I doin this avatar thing right?

    hur hur hur

    Midgar 4 lyfe.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Hey guys, am I doin this avatar thing right?

    hur hur hur

    Midgar 4 lyfe.

    zomg

    "....."

    Shamus on
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    TehSpectre wrote: »
    Midgar 4 lyfe.

    I considered being the "omgflowergirl" 8-)

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Does anybody have that alternate thief avatar?

    The one bad guy that tried to ambush the party.

    Wearingglasses on
  • TehSpectreTehSpectre @PixelateJake on TwitterRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Does anybody have that alternate thief avatar?

    The one bad guy that tried to ambush the party.
    That's the one I was trying to find, but Cloud was more badass, so I chose him.

    TehSpectre on
    Sloth_Sig.png
  • LignisseLignisse Registered User
    edited May 2007
    I !sign up as #14

    Lignisse on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    So just slot 39 left then? Man this has filled up fast.

    Inquisitor on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    All the more reason to give out PM's early.....

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Zalbag%20Beoulve%20(Undead)%20-%20Status.gif

    I almost considered this before I settled on Death Corps Wiegraf.

    Shamus on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    That's a cool avatar though. You could use that when you die perhaps. Too bad there is probably not a Hades here, it would be awesome for people to start choosing zombie-like characters for avatars at that point.

    Ardor on
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Y'know, you're right.

    I can start distributing PMs.

    XD

    Expect them shortly.

    Hylianbunny on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Sweet. We can sit here and get excited for a few days now while we wait for day 1.

    Ardor on
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Ardor wrote: »
    Sweet.

    Btw Ardor, your avatar choice fits perfectly.

    Shamus on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Shamus wrote: »
    Ardor wrote: »
    Sweet.

    Btw Ardor, your avatar choice fits perfectly.

    I begged inquisitor to let me use this one so I could make the crack about deals and such. I'm all talk in these games so it seemed like a good fit. That or Gafgarion and I could've asked who wants a contract.

    Thanks for the kind words. Please don't kill me.

    Ardor on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Woo for roll PMs being distributed early.

    I am so eager for this.

    PS. Ardor didn't beg. That makes it sound like he was groveling or something. He asked like a good chap and I obliged.

    Inquisitor on
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I think I'm gonna take a crack at roleplaying this one. I did it once for my first game, the Pokemon-phalla, and had fun. This could be even better.

    Or I could die the first night :lol:

    Shamus on
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Does that mean Rygar gets placed in slot 39, and all other people are now set as alternates?

    I know that 'starting early' seems to be a small issue for some people, but seeing as Caves just finished, maybe we can start on Sunday instead? Oh, but hylianbunny's supposed to be occupied that day, right? Hmm, no rush.

    MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    My guess is the person most likely to die the first night is tehspectre as an award for his amazing performance.

    I dont know whole I'll vote for the first night, as it's my first phalla so I've got no grudges.

    Maybe I'll mimic someone.

    Edit: Were not starting early, just getting role PMs early so people can muse about their role.

    Inquisitor on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    That's a neat idea. I talk/post enough as it is, I'm hoping I can easily fulfil the avatar role.

    Cheer Up Shamus!

    God doesn't exist Inquisitor.

    Mimic Daravon!

    :zzz:

    Ardor on
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    My guess is the person most likely to die the first night is tehspectre as an award for his amazing performance.

    I dont know whole I'll vote for the first night, as it's my first phalla so I've got no grudges.

    Maybe I'll mimic someone.

    Edit: Were not starting early, just getting role PMs early so people can muse about their role.

    That'd be awesome. Just quote other people as your posts.

    Shamus on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Shamus wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    My guess is the person most likely to die the first night is tehspectre as an award for his amazing performance.

    I dont know whole I'll vote for the first night, as it's my first phalla so I've got no grudges.

    Maybe I'll mimic someone.

    Edit: Were not starting early, just getting role PMs early so people can muse about their role.

    That'd be awesome. Just quote other people as your posts.

    It will probably be some of that. Probably throw in some jester-ish/playing the fool type buisness when I want to speak my own mind.

    Inquisitor on
  • ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Shamus wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    My guess is the person most likely to die the first night is tehspectre as an award for his amazing performance.

    I dont know whole I'll vote for the first night, as it's my first phalla so I've got no grudges.

    Maybe I'll mimic someone.

    Edit: Were not starting early, just getting role PMs early so people can muse about their role.

    That'd be awesome. Just quote other people as your posts.

    It will probably be some of that. Probably throw in some jester-ish/playing the fool type buisness when I want to speak my own mind.

    With Ardor playing the role of a mediator, and you being a mime, it should make for an awesome game.

    Shamus on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited May 2007
    Any suggestions for an avatar/character to roleplay? Considering I haven't played the first FFT and I've only played halfway through FFTA I don't have a clue what these people are.

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Zerinan wrote: »
    Any suggestions for an avatar/character to roleplay? Considering I haven't played the first FFT and I've only played halfway through FFTA I don't have a clue what these people are.

    You could play a lancer, and just, jump around alot.

    Honestly though, it's hard to recomend something to you because I don't know you well enough to know what you as a person would enjoy roleplaying.

    But based on your LFG avatar I will try to think of something.

    Inquisitor on
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Well, it would be pretty hard to roleplay most of the roles anyways and still play the actual game we're playing so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

    Grab an avatar that you like the look of and just use that. Or be singled out day one. ;)

    Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Wizard%20(M)%20-%20Status.GIF

    You are a black mage! You cast the spells that makes the peoples falls down.

    Likes: Fireballs, Dusty Tomes.

    Dislikes: Swords in the face.

    That's my recomendation atleast Zerinan.

    Inquisitor on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User
    edited May 2007
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Wizard%20(M)%20-%20Status.GIF

    You are a black mage! You cast the spells that makes the peoples falls down.

    Likes: Fireballs, Dusty Tomes.

    Dislikes: Swords in the face.

    That's my recomendation atleast Zerinan.

    Woo! Sounds good. And I'm not sure if that was on purpose, but awesome 8-Bit reference there. :P

    Good point, no one really knows me here yet, I should probably post more or something, but I like the black mage idea.

    Edit: I think this looks good on me. :P

    Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Aye, the reference was intentional.

    And don't feel bad, no one here really knows me either!

    Inquisitor on
  • HylianbunnyHylianbunny Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I've sent out about 2/3rds of the PMs. Finishing the rest now.

    Hylianbunny on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Which means I wasn't in the first 2/3rds. It's favoritism I tell ye! (Or you know, something)

    Inquisitor on
  • Last SonLast Son Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    He sent out the vanilla PMs first, You're a special!

    I !vote Inquisitor!

    Last Son on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Last Son wrote: »
    He sent out the vanilla PMs first, You're a special!

    Gah, really? There's an order to these things?

    Now I feel dumb for talking. If that's even how it works.

    If I die the first night of my first phalla well....

    Damn.

    Inquisitor on
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Last Son wrote: »
    He sent out the vanilla PMs first, You're a special!

    I !vote Inquisitor!

    Or else, he sent out the special PMs first and you're a special!

    t Inquisitor: He's just screwing with you, man.

    FunkyWaltDogg on
    Burnage wrote:
    FWD is very good at this game.
This discussion has been closed.