Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Hype if you need/want it

davobahdavobah Registered User regular

9twe0loxtujw.png

ny4evaggyae1.png

avc1nox7guut.png

IncreaseBluechubbyninjakttyCKinganettie76MiddyBotSweetCosmicPopemidnaClannMorganMoridin889

• SweetCosmicPopeSweetCosmicPope Just Some Dude Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    Nice. I walked by early yesterday to scope things out and the only thing I saw up was one cardboard cutout and the signs on the door saying that access would be limited over the weekend. This is nice to see.

• MiddyBotMiddyBot Registered User regular
    Is anything taking up the lot by the Olive 8? :o just curious!

• midnamidna Greater Seattle AreaRegistered User regular
    All I read at first was "For Epic The Win" :(

l87ydtrwfiou.png

[ ] Badges [ ] time off [ ] cosplay

• davobahdavobah Registered User regular
    Nothing on the lot as of Tuesday night when I took the photos. They still have a banner from last year up there though. :o

avc1nox7guut.png

• anettie76anettie76 OregonRegistered User regular
    MiddyBot wrote: »
    Is anything taking up the lot by the Olive 8? :o just curious!

Are you talking about where Fortnite was last year? If so, as of tonight (Wednesday) it was just a parking lot. Nothing was being set up. ☹️