As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Comic Book Collected Work?

maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what?New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
edited May 2007 in Graphic Violence
I've been doing alot of reading up on Spider-Man history, having not read the comic books since the whole clone saga in the mid 90s. Frankly, I'm very interested in the Ultimate Spider-Man series now, and I'm wondering if a compiled book featuring all the issues thus far exists, or at least in smaller chunks?

FU7kFbw.png
Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
maximumzero on

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited May 2007
    They are called trade books and they exist for most comics

Ultimate Spider-Man has been collected but there are like 17 or 18 trades out right now

Garlic Bread on
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited May 2007
    Ultimate Spider-Man is currently collected in a number of trade paperbacks. Search for "Ultimate Spider-Man" at amazon.com, they'll have them all, most likely.

As for non-Ultimate Spider-Man, there is a DVD or CD set that has basically every Spider-Man for the last 40 years on it.

And I'm going to lock this thread, as this question is better suited for the Ask Whippy thread, which is a general purpose comic book Q&A thread for smaller questions such as this that don't really need their own thread.

DJ Eebs on
This discussion has been closed.