Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

First Time Cosplayer

MythiosMythios Registered User new member
So I am doing a fairly complicated cosplay this year for PAX South and don't want to walk through the streets in full cosplay. Is there a place in the convention center to change into my cosplay? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated as I've never done a cosplay before! Thanks!

• SirUberNoobPwnrSirUberNoobPwnr Registered User regular
    Hey Mythios. In my opinion, cosplay is limited at Pax South so I don't know if anyone in this forum does it. In past years I have seen people walking to the convention center in their costumes. If you get a hotel in the riverwalk area then it's not a far walk to the convention center.