As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Borderlands] Wonderlands! I Pull Out My Robe and Wizard Gat.

1525354555658»

• Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    No Brick? No Mordecai? What the ever-loving fuck.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    ...You know, I'm going to toss this out there, what could make this work.

If what we've seen is a cast of characters that were trying to film a movie about the Vault Hunters story in-setting and on-location on Pandora. (The remnants of Hyperion feels like it'd be petty enough to do this.) And things go off the rails as they do on this craphole of a planet.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    PMAvers wrote: »
    ...You know, I'm going to toss this out there, what could make this work.

If what we've seen is a cast of characters that were trying to film a movie about the Vault Hunters story in-setting and on-location on Pandora. (The remnants of Hyperion feels like it'd be petty enough to do this.) And things go off the rails as they do on this craphole of a planet.

This reminds me of the joke about the last airbender movie being based on the fire island play instead of the show.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    So Tropic Thunder: Borderlands Edition? I guess Jack Black is already there...

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    I recently went back and played Wonderlands again. Got to Chaos 100 and all achievements done.

So I decided to go back to BL3 and pick up the 2nd Season DLC. I also went back to finish up challenges, and just unlocked Ultimate Vault Hunter for completing all base game achievements. I have 1 left in Tentacles, 1 in Handsome Jack (Firebug, which is bugged and I cannot complete), and 3 for Arms Race, then I'm done.