As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The New Forge - a next-gen fantasy name generator (needs your help!)

TheWinglessTheWingless Registered User regular
Hello everybody out there in PennyArcade-land!

My name is John, a Designer-Programmer-Artist-TurboNerd who just put the finishing touches on a brand new online creativity app (that’s 100% free!): The New Forge.

You can check it out here: www.thewingless.com/forge

TNF1_title.jpg
The New Forge, a next-generation fantasy name generator

The New Forge is a premier, next-generation fantasy name generator (think Photoshop mixed with a word-processor for your ideas) that allows for whole new dimensions of inspiration and creativity.

TNF2_menu.jpg
The New Forge main menu

Instead of just output words from a database, The New Forge lets you edit your creations on the fly, add new words into the mix, or even workshop specific ideas and really drill down. No matter what your mental-block or your feverish inspiration is - The New Forge has probably got you covered.

TNF3_hud.jpg
The New Forge app

The New Forge took about a year and some change as a solitary labor of love - and it has officially reached the point where any new additions are pure speculation on my part. The New Forge needs YOUR real-world feedback and ideas to push it from Alpha to that ever-coveted Beta “kinda-sorta done” status.

TNF4_webspread.jpg
The New Forge official site (partial)

Again, it’s completely free and made almost from the dna-up with you and your creativity in mind. I’d love it if you could check it out and let me know what you think, or even better, be sure to spread the word around. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and, if you’re at all curious, checking out The New Forge. I can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next!

-J

TheWingless.com
agon.gif

• Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Worth it.

7xdexkw7bptx.png