Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Remnant

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 1 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Remnant

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
Andy JoeH3KnucklesZilla360Solvent

• Dodo SandvichDodo Sandvich Registered User regular
    All praise Technicus, the holy lord of technology of computer errors. May he be merciful.

• HandkorHandkor Registered User regular
    Technicus is a lord of chaos and your computer should be properly warded to keep his influence at bay.

The punch line is really good coupled with Gabe's expression.

• TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    His arm position in the last panel makes me worried he's touching himself out of frame at this very moment.

steam_sig.png
    Steel AngelzepherinNightslyrcB557Andy JoeH3KnucklesRhesus PositiveZilla360Man in the Mistskimedennis
  • V1mV1m Registered User regular
    If anyone wants to try and claim that computers don't sometimes go wrong because of demons, I will fight them.

And I will bring a supersoaker full of holy water.

TofystedethZilla360Solvent
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    His arm position in the last panel makes me worried he's touching himself out of frame at this very moment.
    Sometimes you gotta jack it when the devil comes over you.

• TransluciaTranslucia Registered User regular
    good song

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »

Hmm.

"Never believe management about anything anywhere." -Aistan
    TofystedethzepherincB557Andy JoeH3KnucklesZilla360Moridin889Man in the MistskimeSorcejungleroomx
  • TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    V1m wrote: »
    If anyone wants to try and claim that computers don't sometimes go wrong because of demons, I will fight them.

And I will bring a supersoaker full of holy water.

Occasionally, when something goes wrong for no discernable reason, and it can't be replicated, I will blame it on cosmic rays flipping a bit in the RAM. Because nobody will believe me if I say demons.

steam_sig.png
    kime
  • ZealousShadZealousShad Registered User new member
    Who are these guys? What happened to Mork and Jarbly

cB557Andy JoeZilla360
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    The facial expression on Gabe's face sells that last frame for me.

Di87pOF.jpg
    PSN: Hahnsoo | MHGU: Hahnsoo, Switch FC: SW-0085-2679-5212
    Zilla360Man in the Mists
  • RollermineRollermine Registered User new member
    Oh god oh fuck does this mean Gabe lost no nut november?