Options

[Chat]ar. Guitar [chat]. A [chat] with a theme of the fretted instrument called guitar.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Thinking about Star Wars

and my main takeaway is that I’m really glad Rian Johnson directed Knives Out instead of Rise of the Skywalker

Knives Out was fucking great

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Knives Out is just

so great

what a film, my dudes

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    hahah

"Nothing! Unless you can keep a Striga out of her crypt until a -fucking rooster- crows three times!"

YESSS

That was the point where I was all in on the series.

Also

*Geralt whips a silver chain around like a badass, and entagles the Striga with it*

*The Striga flexes and breaks it*

Geralt: "FUCK"

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i started a new game in ds1 the other night and i wanted to get the shotel so i saved up 20k for the forest emblem and ran into the forest ASAP to join the covenant and then

n5mic2ziuydu.jpg

every single time

so i had to kill gargoyles and get forgiveness from oswald first, then went down to blighttown and then got the shotel

i was real salty

i hate that fucking cat

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Oh dang. Tobacco purchasing age being raised to 21 throughout the US?

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    is that a cat tho

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular

What have you people done with your blackcurrants, you maniacs

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    The Witcher is good. I recognize most of the folks after playing all three games.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    I have played and greatly enjoyed Dark Souls 1, Bloodborne, and Sekiro
    but I've tried and bounced off Dark Souls 2 like four-five times, which must be some sort of personal failing
    dark souls 2 got a weird pace that feels bad at first but then you got used to it and realize it's actually pretty good

dark souls 3 is the worst one imo

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    oh god that episode was so good I need a cigarette after it

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Pathologists discovered that blackcurrants spread a fungus, introduced from Europe in the 19th century, that killed white pine trees, the backbone of the nation's timber industry. The federal government took aggressive action: it outlawed the commercial growth of blackcurrants in the early 1900s and financed a program to eradicate Ribes plants.

Crews outfitted with backpacks of chemical spray fanned out across the country. As field after field of Ribes were destroyed, the American consumer's memory of the deep purple fruit was also erased.

In Europe, the white pine plantations were sacrificed to save the blackcurrants, apparently

• Options
    dark souls 2.gif is you being eaten by a mimic while you're behind it
    dark souls 3.gif is pontiff's 14 hit combo

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    utL0eujh.jpg

Santa has come a little early for our 15 month old

He knows we're gonna be on the road to see grandma and grandpa and so he's forwarded some gifts but sent ahead some presents

SummaryJudgment on
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    utL0eujh.jpg

He knows we're gonna be on the road to see grandma and grandpa and so he's forwarded some gifts but sent ahead a small package

um excuse me, sharks are not yellow, this is clearly wrong.

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    jJdCallh.jpg

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Aww that's Ollie, 21st

He's good fish

• Options
    XZ8IeYPh.jpg

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    utL0eujh.jpg

He knows we're gonna be on the road to see grandma and grandpa and so he's forwarded some gifts but sent ahead a small package

um excuse me, sharks are not yellow, this is clearly wrong.

Jaundice Shark Jaundice Shark doot doot doot.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    XZ8IeYPh.jpg

is that a children't version of Sherlock, Starring Bennington Cumberland?

• Options
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Witcher episode 4 about three minutes in.

fucking LOL

• Options
    Oh this episode is going to be great. Dandelion is excellent.

• Options
    This entire show is great.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Trace wrote: »
    Cavill gets Geralt's "oh what the fuck this bullshit again" look down 100%.

I love it.

It's a good episode if he goes "...fuck."

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    dark souls 2.gif is you being eaten by a mimic while you're behind it
    dark souls 3.gif is pontiff's 14 hit combo

My fail/brag is the wizard in the swamp took me 50 attempts but pontiff took one and was easy.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Ordered some christmas toys.

otc37nvsp379.png

• Options
    End of episode 4, well endish.

*Everyone turns to stare at Geralt.*

"...fuck!"

• Options
    edited December 2019
    A CKRT Drifter is such a good little knife for $20

Mine is dull now though

My dad said he sharpened it and while it was sharp for a moment I wonder if he fucked up the profile of the blade

I should just buy three or four of them and a whetstone set and stone them all and give them out

SummaryJudgment on
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Am I the only one who doesn't like the new Witcher show

I mean also I didn't like any of the games either so

• Options
    Arch wrote: »

I'm... very undecided. It has some really good stuff, and then it goes all Hercules-quality.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

I'm... very undecided. It has some really good stuff, and then it goes all Hercules-quality.

are you

hqdefault.jpg

• Options
    My change chest was overflowing so i emptied it.

I now have two jars filled with coins... I should turn that into real money.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    I'm enjoying the Witcher show a lot even though the writing is not very good. The funny parts stand out, actually, to be fair.

The actors are fairly strong, that's a big part of it.

I had extremely low expectations though, so

Evil Multifarious on
  • Options
    I think Cavil is an excellent Geralt. He and Dandelion carry the show.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
  • Options
    The writing is atrociously bad

in episode 3 Geralt fight a ghost.

Ghosts aren't real, so that' clearly a plothole already.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Lol okay episode 6 is very bad. Wow. That's some horrendous stuff. Worst one so far.

• Options
    Show just proves Yen is better than Triss.

u7stthr17eud.png
This discussion has been closed.