Don't Stop Youtubin'

#pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odoursPope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

• ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular

Tube wrote: »
    I was legit hoping that Shorty was somehow mistaken and the world wasn't that fucked
    DiarmuidTonkkaWhiteZinfandelchrishallett83LadaibombardierChiselphane
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Martin in the little cage on the ceiling is one of my favourite gags from that episode.

"My water dish is empty!"

ShortymrpakuLadai
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    new thread, posting this again

• DiarmuidDiarmuid Registered User regular
    Limmy's gotten deep into Cities Skylines, possibly too deep.

There's five more videos after this one and they're all really long.

Hermano
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

Fiendishrabbit

RingoPeasSorceAl_watmageormike

TonkkaPeas
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular

this lady is very funny

tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
    TonkkaDarkPrimusRingoPeasHermanoTankHammer
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    【 1/24 #とまらないホロライブ 版MV】『Shiny Smily Story』試聴動画 【 hololive 1st fes.配信チケット販売中! 】 3:14

Vtubers
    You folks heard of it

5myiokloks5d.png
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular

BahamutZEROTonkkadarunia106PeasAzraithEmerlmaster999
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular

Tube wrote: »
    I was legit hoping that Shorty was somehow mistaken and the world wasn't that fucked
    mageormike
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

why would you name your dog cumlord

RingofacetiousshoeboxjeddyEnc
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    what's strange about the name cumlord

BahamutZERO.gif
    Duke 2.0
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    My great-grandma's name was cumlord.

Magic PinkTonkka
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    The VR killer app has finally been found.

SporkAndrewJohnny ChopsockyRingoHeadCreepsTonkkacB557KetarNeveronXehalusTankHammershoeboxjeddylazegamerHefflingEncbombardierMagell
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »

why would you name your dog cumlord

what do you mean

• Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular

Didn't know this. (Also surprised to learn, from the comments, that the history of Russia might be completely different without aspirin.)

steam_sig.png
    Ringomageormike
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Glal wrote: »

Griffin McElroy did a couple of wonderful videos on LA Noire VR for Polygon years ago

GlalSporkAndrewTonkkagodmodedurandal4532
  • cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Glal wrote: »

Griffin McElroy did a couple of wonderful videos on LA Noire VR for Polygon years ago

this is absolutely a nightmare to watch, I can't imagine playing it

Magic Pink
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
    ThatDudeOverThereWotanAnubisFearghaillMagic PinkRingoBrainleechcB557SorceshoeboxjeddyFiendishrabbitEnc
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular

Experienced cake decorators attempt Nailed it challenges
    They came to the conclusion the time limit makes it explicitly impossible to get a nice looking cake, guaranteeing that you'll fail if you're on the show

DouglasDangerFencingsaxRingocB557
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    I find the original show so obnoxious. And I'm a sucker for both cooking shows and that kind of reality show.

• JedocJedoc Take a look. It's in a book. It was always in a book, you fool.Registered User regular
    That's interesting, but I think it might miss the point a little. No professional entertainer is going to go on Nailed It and actually nail it, even if they are also pro-level decorators. Because they're entertainers, and they know what the show is about.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    DouglasDangerShorty
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    The point they were making is that it's literally impossible for anyone, pro or amateur, to do anything on that show in that time limit which won't just get you laughed at/played for a joke.

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    I always assumed the point was the time was way too short to make it good even if you were a pro.

I've never felt Nailed It was mean spirited even if they are setting the contestants up for failure a little bit, because that's what makes it funny.

aeNqQM9.jpg
    ShortyRingoN1tSt4lkerMs DapperFrylockHolmesKetarLadaidurandal4532shoeboxjeddySporkAndrewHefflingbalerbowerChiselphane
  • FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    Characters like these are responsible for the idea that antiheroes are better than regular heroes because they don't have any of their "qualms" or "morals" and the idea that you can get a lot more done if you just don't care about dumb things like "principals" or "other people."

People who like these characters are also usually the people who think Batman's job would be a lot easier if he just used guns, or that it doesn't make any sense for Superman to not just use his godlike strength to murder all of his enemies.

I find these people frustrating and these characters dumb, and I will not be accepting criticism at this time.

damn, calling out Dan Ryckert pretty hard

GlalFiendishrabbit
    So I know it's kind of obnoxious to post a video over 90 minutes long, but this is a full Vulfpeck concert, recorded on stage in one continuous shot, at Madison Square Garden last month and it really is remarkable.

If you've never heard Vulfpeck before, give this a shot, even the first few songs. It's so joyful and fun to listen to, and everyone on that stage is so sickeningly talented.

RingoAzraithbombardier

• Sooner or later some shit like this is going to provoke a disassociative episode in me

• WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    So I know it's kind of obnoxious to post a video over 90 minutes long, but this is a full Vulfpeck concert, recorded on stage in one continuous shot, at Madison Square Garden last month and it really is remarkable.

If you've never heard Vulfpeck before, give this a shot, even the first few songs. It's so joyful and fun to listen to, and everyone on that stage is so sickeningly talented.

I don't have a problem with longer videos (and also a lot of time).

But then, I enjoy just listening and re-listening to Noah Caldwell-Gervais ramble on about his very personal experiences with video games I have no interest in ever playing (and some video games I do and did).

N1tSt4lker
    5 Minute Crafts is like those bizarre, algorithm driven kids videos like Elsa and Spiderman's baby goes to the dentist, only for white, 50 year old women

• Schmimpy Pim- no god what am I sayingSchmimpy Pim- no god what am I saying Registered User regular
    edited January 10
    All these videos are rife with semiotics one day itll all click into place and Ill see it everything all at once

I couldnt even take that one she puts tape on her throat and I had to stop it

Schmimpy Pim- no god what am I saying on
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    edited January 10
    from what I understand, those things are made in a similar fashion to those weird kids' videos that flood youtube - considering the algorithms first, and the humans never

edit: pipe already said as much and I missed it

ThatDudeOverThere on
    Dee Kae
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    I was under the impression that all cooking contest shows give impossible time limits.

steam_sig.png
    N1tSt4lker
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    LGR found a literal cup holder (and cigarette lighter) for your PC:

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
    GlalTonkkaJedocCrippl3chrishallett83Sorce
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited January 10
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    Characters like these are responsible for the idea that antiheroes are better than regular heroes because they don't have any of their "qualms" or "morals" and the idea that you can get a lot more done if you just don't care about dumb things like "principals" or "other people."

People who like these characters are also usually the people who think Batman's job would be a lot easier if he just used guns, or that it doesn't make any sense for Superman to not just use his godlike strength to murder all of his enemies.

I find these people frustrating and these characters dumb, and I will not be accepting criticism at this time.

damn, calling out Dan Ryckert pretty hard

And?

Fencingsax on
    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. i did meet some of the most insufferable people but, they also met meRegistered User regular

All hail the Watcher

UUgbyO3.png
  • CoinageCoinage The Naming of Cats is a difficult matter Registered User regular

s586cu2r93hr.gif
    DouglasDangerPwnanObrienHeadCreepsDee Kae
    Aistan wrote: »
    I was under the impression that all cooking contest shows give impossible time limits.

Top Chef alumni always say the time limits are easily the hardest part of the whole thing and take ages to get used to.

Fencingsax