Options

[Arknights] Drillelectric Banner & Paid Anniv G5*!

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    ph blake wrote: »
    Blew a few refreshes and pots to level a few units up to e1 50 and SL7 some of the more impactful skills (Ifrit Skill 2 getting the third charge at SL7 feels really nice).

Finally got my Annihilation 2 auto consistent as well, and pushed up to 354 on anni 3 (Ifrit carries so hard on this stage, wtf). Could maybe push higher if I used skills better. I got like 3 units killed by a mage drone early cause I blew Exu's skill on what ended up being nothing, which made me run out of DP to replace/swap units during when the defense breakers went wild.

Happy with it for now though; think next I'll just focus on clearing the rest of chapter 5 and passively building up XP/LMD while mat farming.
    Nice! You're at a great part of the game right now where you can see a solid measure of progress through Annihilation thresholds just from shoving more XP in and raising skills. (Though of course, you could always have some sleeper units hiding that could get you farther with a rework!)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Good thing I don't have Mostima or I'd have to put aside another 18 prime for when we get that skin on global.

• Options
    Getting some overdue work done on newer pulled ops:
    Bewfeodh.jpg

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    FeldornFeldorn Mediocre Registered User regular
    I started working on Specter's S2 myself.

• Options
    Hopefully should have Blaze E2'd by the weekend. Have all the materials now; just need to farm LMD to level her up to 80 (at 72 now) and red certs to buy the catalysts to convert the chips.
    And she's already S7, so after that I'll start the farm to M3 her skill 2. Then start mowing things down chainsaw style.

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I just need exp (62/80) and LMD (not enough/way too much) for E2 Silverash, who I've decided to make my first e2 because I am a disgusting meta slave who desires ultimate power

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I did 3 more 10-pulls on the Blaze banner against my better judgement.

Dupe Nightengale, Texas, and Manticore is all it got me.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Finally got this M3 done to unlock full Sniper mode. S2 is great for Burst AoE, but S1 is 50 uptime / 20 downtime, +70% attack, and untargetable. It enables more strats and positioning.

gDP8KIe.jpg

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
  • Options
    mmW4qYq.jpg?1

Schwing Schwing motherfuckers

Been a productive few days. Cleared chapter 5 yesterday (holy shit faust is an asshole to deal with), so now I didn't feel guilty about going nuts farming the remaining LMD to e2 this guy today.

Time to slow down I think, at least until I figure out who I want to invest in next. Gonna live off nat regen for a while and just farm rocks/finish up some of the challenge modes I missed.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    First pull on the new banner is Schwartz...

I didn't want to level another 6* :bigfrown: but I guess I will.

I'm also giving serious thoughts to getting Angelina with certificates. Do y'all think that's worthwhile? I have 249 yellow certs right now.

Feldorn on
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Got a Vamp-chan dupe on my 10th roll then finally bought my first Meteorite who I've wanted for ages.
    Feldorn wrote: »
    I'm also giving serious thoughts to getting Angelina with certificates. Do y'all think that's worthwhile? I have 249 yellow certs right now.

She's one of the best Operators in the game, but also a poster child for Operators that don't shine till E2/investment.

If you want a consistent slow support, the best ones are Istina and Magallan (S1).

Angelina is a passive support with strong burst. She sits there buffing attack speed and healing more passively than Perfumer does, and then does on demand burst damage and slow mini-Shwing Shwings about 3.5x as often as Silver Daddy can.

Up to you what you spend your Certs on. Some go for and save for strong 6 Stars. Others pick up all the 5 Stars they don't have and are useful.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    I'm not missing much in the 5* camp. The only 2 I'm missing that I want are Tea Applesause (Ptilopsis and I will insta-buy once she is in the shop next time) and Warfarin. I'm missing others... but I'm not going to pull for them.

I do have an E1 max Istina, but respect the power that Angelina brings. I'm probably talking myself into it, but with pulling Schwartz this morning... I want to (and have been) focus on my 5* roster a bit. The caveat to all this is that Angelina, SilverAsh, and Eyja are the most common ops I see as friend supports, so you only need to worry about it if you want her for an auto farm.

I'm going to E2 Pramanix later today, and Vulkan will be happening shortly as well. Followed by Blue Poison and at least getting Mayer leveled up.

EDIT: speaking of Schwartz, is S3 the one that people run?

Feldorn on
  • Options
    9th pull got me Eyjafjalla, who is definitely not who I was pulling for but uh.... I'll take it.

Also makes the decision of who to focus on E2ing next pretty damn easy.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Ugh, all 10 pulls just to get a dupe Waai Fu. Oh well, it can't go great every time I guess.
    Meanwhile, Blaze is now E2 and the clock is ticking on S2 M1. Now for M2, after farming up 8 aketon's I need... ah 8 Keton Colloid's; so now I need to farm 16 Aketon's to craft those. Great.

• Options
    Feldorn wrote: »
    I'm not missing much in the 5* camp. The only 2 I'm missing that I want are Tea Applesause (Ptilopsis and I will insta-buy once she is in the shop next time) and Warfarin. I'm missing others... but I'm not going to pull for them.

I do have an E1 max Istina, but respect the power that Angelina brings. I'm probably talking myself into it, but with pulling Schwartz this morning... I want to (and have been) focus on my 5* roster a bit. The caveat to all this is that Angelina, SilverAsh, and Eyja are the most common ops I see as friend supports, so you only need to worry about it if you want her for an auto farm.

I'm going to E2 Pramanix later today, and Vulkan will be happening shortly as well. Followed by Blue Poison and at least getting Mayer leveled up.

EDIT: speaking of Schwartz, is S3 the one that people run?

Well, my lvl90 M3 Angelina isn't leaving my support list... probably ever. But you have to rng into it.

Re: Schwartz. S3 is the most common yeah. It's super armor piercing damage, but makes her an Ifrit line. It's what you use when you bring her as a boss killer.

S2 is general use and is a slightly less damaging Provence S2, but with none of the disadvantages of not hitting max HP. Both work.

• Options
    More progression on newer pulled ops~
    gXcPWd3l.jpg

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I need to eventually transition my base so that I can actually train for M2/M3 at some point, but I think I'm gonna keep this 2/5/2 config for now.

I guess I could downgrade a few factories to upgrade the training room, but eh.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    just keep farming construction mats

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Yet more backfilling...
    wfTbSkRl.jpg

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    unknown.png?width=1090&height=627

• Options
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    I was frugal for a long while there, so I was able to pick up Angelina from the store. She'll be nice to have around next time we have contingency contract. In other news, the notice said Apple Pie is on banner next time. I'm ready to be disappointed, well in advance!

• Options
    edited July 2020
    kCHBY5W.jpg?1

Ok, now I really need to slow down.

Doing random challenge modes and lazily going through chapter 6 (it's noticeably much better than the earlier story stuff); think I'll work on e2'ing a 5* next just cause it's easier.

Edit: Ok I know what I just said, but Blaze is making a very compelling case for herself by just being so fucking cool in chapter 6.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Does anyone have Skyfire trust of at least 100%? The trust story sounds... genuinely sinister from that. Maybe it's a poor translation though. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please jump in.

• Options
    Does anyone have Skyfire trust of at least 100%? The trust story sounds... genuinely sinister from that. Maybe it's a poor translation though. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please jump in.

Reading Operator trust files is depressing.

• Options

So Skyfire's Archive file 2 (I don't have the ones after this), states that "the Infected" were protesting something (probably all the mass killings of them and/or the whole being treated as subhuman thing). So not even Reunion, just some kind of Infected political protest. That protest somehow killed a pet of the King's Wand, which was a group of five students. In retribution, the Wand "began a campaign of vengeance that devastated the protesters." The Wand sought the assistance of an organization specialized in quote "dealing with the Infected" with the quote "intention of eradicating the Infected movement and its vile protestors."

WTF. Pretty sure Rhodes Island is trying to cure the Infected and protect them from psychopaths like the King's Wand, who want to murder PEOPLE because they killed a dog or cat or something. But uh... guess we're working with them? Is there some nuance in a later trust file?

• Options
    edited July 2020

So Skyfire's Archive file 2 (I don't have the ones after this), states that "the Infected" were protesting something (probably all the mass killings of them and/or the whole being treated as subhuman thing). So not even Reunion, just some kind of Infected political protest. That protest somehow killed a pet of the King's Wand, which was a group of five students. In retribution, the Wand "began a campaign of vengeance that devastated the protesters." The Wand sought the assistance of an organization specialized in quote "dealing with the Infected" with the quote "intention of eradicating the Infected movement and its vile protestors."

WTF. Pretty sure Rhodes Island is trying to cure the Infected and protect them from psychopaths like the King's Wand, who want to murder PEOPLE because they killed a dog or cat or something. But uh... guess we're working with them? Is there some nuance in a later trust file?

Rhodes Island very much feels like an idealist/naive "we need to work to change the system from within!!!!" type of organization that highly values good relationships with powerful people (see: all the reunion grunts being like "wtf is wrong with you guys, why are you siding with the normies"), so my guess is the Wand wanted an organization to "suppress" the situation and and RI stepped in to, I guess, try and stop the protests on their own terms instead of just slaughtering everyone?

Some of Skyfire's voice lines are complaining about how "your methods are too soft" so I figure it's something like that. Basically, Rhodes Island wants to help the infected but also seems to highly value the status quo, and Skyfire probably needs to get locked in a room with Blaze for a bit for a nice, friendly chat.

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    There's the Rhodes Island that the Doctor and Amiya want to believe in and then there's the Rhodes Island that operates according to Khaltsit's command.

• Options
    Skyfire already dresses like someone who is just way into Hetalia, she's now on Code Red danger zone for being a shit.

• Options
    There's the Rhodes Island in the future that Amiya is being prepped to lead, the Rhodes Island that currently exists that actually answers to Kal'tsit, and the Rhodes Island in the past that was <SPOILER> that a lot of people still have bad feelings about.

---

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    rhodes island isn't a monolithic entity like how reunion isn't a monolithic entity

• Options
    Finally buffing an old op...
    YCjrxoAl.jpg

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    10 pulls to get thr 5*, again. Yikes.
    And sadly a Mayer dupe and not one of the new units. Oh well. Vigna is fine for now and I have Blaze and Spectre for AoE guards.

• Options
    I did a 10 pull instead of singles cause honestly I'm impatient.

Got Reed and Franka, which is more than acceptable since they are both very cute.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Got a Pram dupe after 4 or 5 pulls. It's... very boring, this is like my third one.

• Options
    Got a Reed and a Potential 2 Meteorite. No on Broca the Arts AoE Guard but oh well.

• Options
    Astesia in 5 pulls, not the worst.

• Options
    Here's an M3 I forgot to post yesterday.

keJFviQ.jpg

Went for that E2/M3 quick.