As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Derek [Chat]er Sucks

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Shit I should place a hold on agency from the library

Or just wait for paperback and buy it but that’s a long time

Place a hold

This is the realest shit

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    There’s no “we” in “team”

PSN: Honkalot
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Make you think

PSN: Honkalot
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    I made it to the airport and through security about twice as fast as I'd planned. Guess its time to drink a comicly large beer at the terminal.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Sometimes I sell my stuff on Ebay
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Shit I should place a hold on agency from the library

Or just wait for paperback and buy it but that’s a long time

Place a hold

This is the realest shit

I maybe want to reread The Peripheral first; I liked it but I only remember a bunch of snippets and images and would enjoy refreshing that vision

What I have on hold at the library instead are short stories by David Foster Wallace because I am doing this book challenge/book club with my alumni blog social network and one category is Book by an Amherst Alumn and basically you either have DFW or Dan Brown (as in The Da Vinci Code), so...yeah...

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    oh yeah The Williams Sisters are on the list somewhere too
    Mia Hamm is mainly on there because she was the main reason that we got the 2019 USNWT the inspiration for it if you will.

Bless your heart.
  • VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Yeah but there is a me in team

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I bought the hardcover of Gideon the ninth because I didn’t want to wait for the library book or a paperback

It better be good

• SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    I bought the hardcover of Gideon the ninth because I didn’t want to wait for the library book or a paperback

It better be good

it's good

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Oh snap, my wife’s company IS letting her telecommute on dat phat NYC (nonprofit lol) salary.

I still have no idea what daycare costs, but it’s gotta be less, right?

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    GO YANKEES

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I don't even know what's going on in this poll so I'm going Podly

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

I left it in there just for you Feral since I know you only follow curling.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Literally just heard someone at BWW waiting for a table say it would be gay to go through the bathroom at the same time as his friends

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Oh is Erik Jetter a curling person?

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Oh is Erik Jetter a curling person?

No.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    All sports that require upper body weight training are technically curling

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited January 2020
    One of my favorite bosses died today and was discovered by one of my other favorite bosses.

He came into the office fine, went to go change clothes and never came out of his office.

I feel lost. Truly.

Mim on
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    One of my favorite bosses died today and was discovered by one of my other favorite bosses.

He came into the office fine, went to go change clothes and never came out of his office.

I feel lost. Truly.

jesus :(

that's terrible

hugs

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    what's the podly option

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
    what's the podly option

If you have to ask

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Literally just heard someone at BWW waiting for a table say it would be gay to go through the bathroom at the same time as his friends

the straights are at it again

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Having friends is the gayest thing ever.

GF will be here in about 10-15 minutes. Green curry is simmering. Rice is done. Making her a home cooked meal before she goes to a marketing conference in Vegas.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Did Podly leave because we told him his party drugs were dangerous or did he just get tired of being here

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    something something the greatest of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNt3UuDTBz8

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Remind me to give a synopsis of the play I saw last night in an hour, when I’m home. Thanks.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    expanse s4 is based off my least favorite of the books and it lives up to it

the story this should have been, just like the book, is so much better than the boring and stale story it is

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Leftover shakshuka is delicious

Only potential downside is I’m gonna be sweating out garlic and paprika for the next 3 days

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

I feel lost. Truly.

that's terrible

hugs

I really wish it was a bad joke. Another coworker told me he died and i told that guy “YOU’RE FUCKING LYING” and then left to go find out the truth because there hadn’t been any official word.

Management on my floor kept us working but a lot of people were upset.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Poldy left because there were too many Vampire Weekend fans here

I feel lost. Truly.

that's terrible

hugs

I really wish it was a bad joke. Another coworker told me he died and i told that guy “YOU’RE FUCKING LYING” and then left to go find out the truth because there hadn’t been any official word.

of course. that's a hell of a thing to just shake off

Sarksus wrote: »
    Poldy left because there were too many Vampire Weekend fans here

In his defense they are the worst

• DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Leftover shakshuka is delicious

Only potential downside is I’m gonna be sweating out garlic and paprika for the next 3 days

How are you making shakshuka and not posing about it in the SE++ cooking club?!

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    Sometimes I sell my stuff on Ebay

I feel lost. Truly.

that's terrible

hugs

*Hugs* Mim that is rough.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    didn't podly leave to make beautiful hipster disco music

didn't podly leave to make beautiful hipster disco music

that's what they want you to think

so anyways what the fuck was the podly option?

a mustache ride while fiddling with a synthesizer as Crystal Castles blares in the background

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Porky lives on inside of us. In the vast tangled web of speaker and mixer cables of our hearts

Bless your heart.
This discussion has been closed.