As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Apex Legends]: Breakout is here! 5 years of ApeLegs!

1565758596062»

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Lifeline is very useful now, because support levels shields fast and her ult contains a ton of bats. Round 2 purple armor and 6 bats is such a big advantage.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Ok I'm way into this season in the early going, Straight Shot is basically the perfect mode for me, it's everything I want out of the BR without the sometimes interminable first 5-10 minutes of every game. Not having to worry about where my ding-dong rando jumpmaster is going to put us, check, not having to fuss with weapon hop-ups, check, rings advance super fast, check, can just requeue the minute we wipe, check and check. Goddamn it's good.

• Options
    mRahmanimRahmani DetroitRegistered User regular
    Pretty much every change is a big positive. I’m hyped to play when I get home in a way I haven’t been for a long time.

• Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    I'm still getting used to the new pace of play and especially since ranked right now has a ton of Diamond-plus players curbstomping their way up rookie and bronze, but, generally enjoying that the game feels fresh and funky again in a huge way

• Options
    New collection event, I don't love the color scheme for the cosmetics but the fox suit for Rampart will be tight when they re-release it with a different set of colors in a year :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtyJA36LzTw

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Don't play Apex right now, potential massive security issue (first two tweets are videos, 3rd is a text post from Apex themselves)

8xpvr892gkyu.png

bazkt1nn1234.png

wibc17rnntwy.png

A hacker going by destroyer2009 used a remote code execution exploit to hack players in the ALGS North American finals yesterday evening. They used the exploit to forcibly give several players aimbot, wallhacks, and other cheats, to disrupt and fuck up the event.
    In theory, an exploit like this (if revealed to others and abused) could allow a malicious user to do basically anything they want to anyone's computer through Apex (or through the anti-cheat program, it's unclear so far) Don't play the game until this is fixed.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Update: Easy Anti-Cheat says it's not them
    We have investigated recent reports of a potential RCE issue within Easy Anti-Cheat. At this time - we are confident that there is no RCE vulnerability within EAC being exploited. We will continue to work closely with our partners for any follow up support needed

• Options
    mRahmanimRahmani DetroitRegistered User regular
    Pretty wild, and especially damning after a bunch of people just got laid off from Respawn. Huge bummer because I’ve been loving this season.

I think the risk is on PC right now, but I’m very interested to see how this was managed.

• Options
    ArteenArteen Adept ValeRegistered User regular
    Disrupting an event like this is bad and lame. But this other hacking incident happened a month ago is kind of hilarious.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e3mia4b-_Q

Some streamers got chased down by a whole bot lobby.

• Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    That was the same hacker.

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    I hope it's not that same asshole that was ruining Titanfall multiplayer.

I never even played TF's MP modes (yes, I skipped TF1 entirely), and I remember that being a hot topic for a while.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    Apex is running their April Fool's event again with the many flavors of Mozambique, silly and fun.