As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Glitcher

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - The Glitcher

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    OctoberRavenOctoberRaven Plays fighting games for the story Skyeline Hotel Apartment 4ARegistered User regular
    edited November 2020
    Toss a hotfix to your Glitcher, o QA of plenty, o QA of plenty, oh-woah-oh-oh

OctoberRaven on
    Currently Most Hype For: VTMB2, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Alan Wake 2 (Wake Harder)Currently Playin: Guilty Gear XX AC+R, Gat Out Of Hell
  • Options
    SpinelesSSpinelesS Registered User regular
    Ah, I remember glitches like that.
    Of course once I struggled and struggled and finally got past such a glitch thinking it was part of the game. It wasn't until my play through on NG+ that I discovered it was a glitch...

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    We should have tried restarting 2020, but we were terrified that we'd have to do the whole thing over from the start.

dennis on
  • Options
    LttlefootLttlefoot Registered User regular
    Tbh the bushfires and ww3 rumors at the very start of the year were probably scarier than covid and the blm riots

• Options
    RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    I like that "it fixed it" is in a narration box instead of a word bubble for either of the characters. I assume panel 3 is brought to us by Morgan Freeman.

• Options
    doompookydoompooky Wild (Let's Draw A) Horses Couldn't Drag Me AwayRegistered User regular
    0zi8thnf2861.png

we7ek91hy97o.png
  • Options
    Emperor MegamanEmperor Megaman Registered User regular
    I realise every time i read or hear about something about "turning it of and restarting it" i think of IT crowds.