My wife is interested in getting an exercise bike. She's looking for something tech-compatible and is looking to me to look into it.
My budget is around $500 CAD for the bike itself.
- Looking at some apps, is there a function where the bike has Bluetooth to monitor speed/resistance/etc? What about actually controlling those things in an app?
- We aren't looking to buy a Peloton, but we are interested in subscription apps that give some kind of guided experience, and hopefully someone interactive re: above
- She prefers the spin style, where you lean forward like a real bike, as opposed to the straight upright kind
- portability isn't as important. We have space to create a semi-dedicated spot for it.
- there are so many random knockoffs on Amazon and similar, it's difficult to find something of quality with confidence. I've been looking at the two below, but for all I know they're awfulhttps://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07PVMWTRV/https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07PZWLFGZ/