As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What should I do

konabrah808konabrah808 Registered User new member
I was door dashing and as I looked down at my nav, soon as I looked up a car was in front of me. I braked and turn cause I wouldn't stop fast enough, I ran the curb and took out a yield sign. There was a ton of traffic and emergencies tending to an accident down the road, hence the traffic. I kept going cause I didnt know what to do, I need a new front bumper and set of headlights. Biggest problem is thta my fucking license plate is missing. I honestly dont know whta to do.

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Honestly doesn't sound that bad aside from the damage since it sounds like you didn't hit the other car? So aside from the damage to your car I doubt they'll come after you for a sign.

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    You can have them send you a replacement front license plate

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    It's probably still at the scene. As said above, yeah just give your DMV a call or check their site.

May have caused damage underneath as well, will want to get that checked out soon. Probably would not go through your insurance; don't tell them.

And it's going to be an expensive lesson so won't beat you up about it, but please be more careful - as you see it only takes a second and could have been much worse.