Options

Would you eat cornlets

tynictynic PICNIC BADASSRegistered User, ClubPA regular
I said what i said.

b3fadm783hkc.jpeg

Would you eat cornlets 137 votes

I guess
32%
#pipeMysstRaijin QuickfootTayaGarthorASimPersonJansonJavenMagic PinkMegaMan001Lindsay LohanWearingglassesDouglasDangerBrolorhylithRhesus PositiveLibrarian's ghostDrZiplocksponoNaphtali 45 votes
No gross
13%
MulletudeMunkus BeaverRedTideHouk the NamebringerWeavercrwthSonelanDJ EebsSirToastyCentipede DamascusDee KaemcpSalDidgeridoomiscellaneousinsanityCellospool32Gnizmo 18 votes
Like the abyss, and/or the Very Hungry Caterpillar, I devour all. Fear me and tremble.
54%
SporkAndrewShortyA duck!Mojo_JojoMulysaSemproniussee317JasconiusIndie WinterKadithKarlVladimerKane Red RobeDoodmannastrobstrdchromdomVeldrinPerrsunsarukunHacksawDaMoonRulz 74 votes

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I guess
    I have! It's good!

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Cornlets, though.

Cornlets.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Like the abyss, and/or the Very Hungry Caterpillar, I devour all. Fear me and tremble.
    Straight from the can

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Well I've already eaten a lot of it and it's pretty good

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    do people

not

eat cornlets??

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    I love those lil things.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I've eaten baby corn! It's not uncommon. It's fine, flavor's more mild than adult corn.

• Options
    I mean yeah obviously people eat baby corn all the time

Who the fuck calls them cornlets though

• Options
    I feel like you people are failing to appreciate the deep ontological and etymological conundrum lying at the heart of this poll.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Cornlets sound like a supporting character in Veggie Tales

• Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    i do!!! now!!!!

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    If I don't eat the baby corn it could grow up to be corn syrup humans greatest sin

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    Oh I thought this was an Adelaide thing and just ran with it

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Corn? Let's!

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    No gross
    To be honest, I only really like creamed corn or individual chunks of corn in stuff or popcorn

No cobs, no coblets either

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Oh I thought this was an Adelaide thing and just ran with it

No I think it's an american thing
    If we were gonna pick a weird word for something you just know it would have some spurious german and/or racist origin

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    No gross
    baby corn shows up in stir fry all the time and i'd really rather it wouldn't

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    No gross
    I've eaten them a few times but they are not good and I would never seek them out

Cornletsnot

xet8c.gif

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    when I was a child baby corn filled me with delight, as did water chestnuts

for some reason I believed that both could only be found in chinese takeout and was stunned and exhilarated when I discovered they could be purchased in stores

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    I would rather eat cornlets than water chestnuts

I swear to gerd every vegetarian dish in local Asian takeaway places is 60% water chestnut by volume

• Options
    other foods we can take advantage of in our modern age

15lus6eolu75.jpeg

cucumlets

o6qmemem4dkr.jpg

beeflets

wlrxcw9bw7oe.jpg

Chickle- no wait I think that's already a different thing

• Options
    I shot a kid with some baby corn fired from a bubble tea straw

It was my nephew and it was about a year ago

• Options
    thinking of expanding this thread to encompass all things relating to corn and/or small versions of other things, eg. babies and toy firetrucks

thoughts?

• Options
    Yes I would eat a baby and also a truck, the flavors really compliment each other

• Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Corn? Let's!

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I guess
    Cornlets? Sure.

Turdlets? Can't make poop small or cute enough for me to consume.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    No gross
    water chestnuts, now you're talkin

that shit is S tier

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    L Ron HowardL Ron Howard The duck MinnesotaRegistered User regular
    YES!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX4fSP9x4ng

• Options
    Yes I would eat a baby and also a truck, the flavors really compliment each other

Is the baby the side dish or the main
    or is it a burger situation, smoosh the baby between two trucks

• Options
    ChallChall Registered User regular
    I'll eat all the corn family. Adult corn, baby corn, corn dogs, cornlets, I don't care.

Also let's not forget grandpa Corn Pops and their cousin the Cornetto

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    I guess
    Oh shit fuckin' Corn Pops.

EDIT: No not like that.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Cornlets, though.

Cornlets.

It’s a really disturbing term and actually gaslit me into thinking I’ve never had them before, despite eating stir fry like twice a week

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Oh shit Cornettos

Can't remember the last time I had a cornetto. Gotta be at least 15 years. Maybe 20.

edit: why are these not called Cornettolets
    Questions should be asked in parliament

meytyeeysjl0.jpg

tynic on
  • Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    No gross
    Please be careful Tynic scope creep is a real concern

What happens if someone from the thread tries to eat a whole corn, unshucked

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Yes, also yes to water chestnuts. Let me grab some peppers and other veggies and throw my wok on.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Cello wrote: »

We stan a digestive hero

• Options
    tynic wrote: »

Is the baby the side dish or the main
    or is it a burger situation, smoosh the baby between two trucks

I think it’s more like a cannoli where you kinda squeeze the baby into a truck wrap

• Options
    Sir PlatypusSir Platypus Registered User regular
    Cream corn makes me uncomfortable.

• Options
    Cello wrote: »

Is this a dare

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    I like baby corn but I don’t like that it’s called baby corn but I really really hate the name cornlets

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains