As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Into the [chat] dimension

OrcaOrca Also known as EspressosaurusWrexRegistered User regular
join us in the [chat] dimension

join usssssss

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    The worst episode of Sliders

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    navgoose wrote: »
    The worst episode of Sliders
    stiff competition

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Orca wrote: »
    join us in the [chat] dimension

join usssssss

it'sssss blissssssssss

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    @Mortious

I want to learn to do web design myself, but i don't see an options to just upload a site through Google Domains? Like, for content they only list: Redirecting to a page, or building a webiste... and to build a website i have
    • Premium Site Powered by Wix
    • Online Store powered by Shopify
    • Blog powered by Blogger
    • WordPress powered by Bluehost
    • Simple Site powered by Google sites (I think google sites is the thing i briefly tried and it sucked.)
    • Squarespace (under other website builder options)
    • Weebly (under other website builder options)

I don't see a way to just upload HTML pages and assets. Maybe i'm dumb and missing something though?

• Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    I don't know if I enjoyed the Tinfoil Dossier but the ending felt good.

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    edited February 2021
    Mortious

I want to learn to do web design myself, but i don't see an options to just upload a site through Google Domains? Like, for content they only list: Redirecting to a page, or building a webiste... and to build a website i have
    • Simple Site powered by Google sites (I think google sites is the thing i briefly tried and it sucked.)

I don't see a way to just upload HTML pages and assets. Maybe i'm dumb and missing something though?

Google says:

Sign in to your Google Admin console. Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
    At the top of the dashboard, click the buttons to set up your G Suite account and verify your domain.
    On the Verify your domain page, click Choose a different method and select Upload HTML fil

Powerpuppies on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Mortious

Fair enough, I don't know anything about Google Sites so I can give a specific answer. Unforunately I can't comment on any of those products, the only very limited webdev I've had was simple self-made sites hosted on a work server (intranet only) for hyper specific purposes.

Someone that actually runs a comercial website would be better, like whoever has movie review website.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    3mcujy3xxinw.png

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    3mcujy3xxinw.png

Keep the religious stuff outta chat, please

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    Now I'm listening to indie pop from the 2000s thanks to chat

rilo kiley is a used syringe into my lacrimal glands

Growing up, I listened to and loved so many other songs of theirs, but now With Arms Outstretched hits diffrnt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zTXFOUvZiw

it's the confession you never realized was stuck in your throat for decades; the singalong you wish you played at the bonfire, when your crush smiled at you, the ocean and fire and something else glittering in their eyes...

If I ever have an avuncular role to some poor kid, I want to shake them and tell them to just go for it, fuk

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Mortious

Google says:

Sign in to your Google Admin console. Sign in using your administrator account (does not end in @gmail.com).
    At the top of the dashboard, click the buttons to set up your G Suite account and verify your domain.
    On the Verify your domain page, click Choose a different method and select Upload HTML fil

Ah, i guess that's why i didn't know about that, i don't have a google workspace account.

• Options
    Eddy wrote: »

rilo kiley is a scalpel into my lacrimal glands

Maybe my favorite band from that period

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    3mcujy3xxinw.png

this is a creepy peach thing clinging to a peach, which is bad enough, but when I first looked at it it visually read as a peach in hooded robe bent over, looking back over its shoulder, and flashing ass

MrMister on
  • Options
    I got some really good sausage and mushroom flat bread that night Rilo Kiley was in town.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    3mcujy3xxinw.png

Keep the religious stuff outta chat, please

Excuse me ma’am do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior

• Options
    edited February 2021
    MrMister wrote: »
    3mcujy3xxinw.png

this is a creepy peach thing clinging to a peach, which is bad enough, but when I first looked at it it visually read as a peach in hooded robe bent over, looking back over its shoulder, and flashing ass

It almost feels like a rorschach because that's what I see, even now, even Knowing

and when I unfocus my eyes it turns into a disappointed father, weird

Eddy on
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    3mcujy3xxinw.png

It almost feels like a rorschach because that's what I see, even now, even Knowing

and when I unfocus my eyes it turns into a disappointed father, weird

All I see is butts

I'm okay with that

• Options
    Elldren was right about Jenny Lewis though

She’s like salt; she makes anything she’s in better, but isn’t great on her own

• Options
    sausage and mushroom flatbread tho

tell me more about that

• Options

gasp which album is ur fav

The Execution of All Things > Takeoffs and Landings

• Options

tell me more about that

The sausage were spicy, the mushrooms were portabella caps cut into strips. Extra sauce. It was a mess to eat.

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    c31uza6yth2z.jpg

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2021

gasp which album is ur fav

The Execution of All Things > Takeoffs and Landings

More Adventurous is my favorite album, but there’s just so many great songs, like Papillon and Go Ahead

They probably have enough tracks to even have an album of just country songs

I also love her haunting rendition of Bowie’s “Rock & Roll Suicide”

Atomika on
  • Options
    joshgotro wrote: »

tell me more about that

The sausage were spicy, the mushrooms were portabella caps cut into strips. Extra sauce. It was a mess to eat.

Ah what a shame

sauce is the weak link for pizza

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    My dismay at what a complete fucking disaster these outlines are is giving me stomach pain

>:(

: (

MrMister on
  • Options
    Are you saying you don't like it or that the structural integrity is dampened by sausage?

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    you ever do that thing where you cross your ankles and pull them apart against each other and then, like, your back hip pelvis sacrum area just goes POP!

fuckin ay that feels good.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    joshgotro wrote: »
    Are you saying you don't like it or that the structural integrity is dampened by sausage?

I prefer dairy or oil-based sauces, or even none at all

Tomato sauce is too damp, too acidic, too runny

• Options
    Fuck I reread it. Sauce makes more sense.

• Options
    KamiroKamiro Registered User regular
    I'm in heaven

Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake with Chocolate Ganache and crumbled Oreo crust

74qfpxYl.jpg

DeR1sO5l.jpg

• Options
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    My dismay at what a complete fucking disaster these outlines are is giving me stomach pain

bring back the rod in teaching, I say

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    YUSSSSSSSS

SEND TO:

• Options
    I haven't had anything sweet in a month

I'm going into a sugar coma

• Options

Do you use red pen? Can you post one?

This isn't a kink.

• Options
    I just went back to the old chat and noticed the call for 2 [chat] 2 furious

damn that woulda been appropriate

next time...

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    If you’re in the mood for some “rich people are sad the thing they spent millions of dollars on isn’t good” schadenfreude, apparently that very tall tower for billionaires in Manhattan sucks to live in

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/03/realestate/luxury-high-rise-432-park.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

My fave paragraph:
    Some residents also railed against surging fees at the building’s private restaurant, overseen by the Michelin-star chef, Shaun Hergatt. When the building opened in late 2015, homeowners were required to spend $1,200 a year on the service; in 2021, that requirement jumps to $15,000, despite limited hours of operation because of the pandemic. And breakfast is no longer free.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I've either seen one or none of the fast & furious movies

or possibly fractions of some of them when there was nothing better on

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    If you’re in the mood for some “rich people are sad the thing they spent millions of dollars on isn’t good” schadenfreude, apparently that very tall tower for billionaires in Manhattan sucks to live in

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/03/realestate/luxury-high-rise-432-park.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

My fave paragraph:
    Some residents also railed against surging fees at the building’s private restaurant, overseen by the Michelin-star chef, Shaun Hergatt. When the building opened in late 2015, homeowners were required to spend $1,200 a year on the service; in 2021, that requirement jumps to $15,000, despite limited hours of operation because of the pandemic. And breakfast is no longer free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z2JTPalv_s

This discussion has been closed.