As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Game club like a book club?

13»

• Options
    apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    I really was going to do something with this.

But then unexpectedly super awesome happened. Something I can't discuss due to a NDA.

Playing it dominated my weekend.

So. Yes. Seriously. This will be done.

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I shan't be playing, but I completed Beneath a Steal Sky some 10 years or so ago (on my CD32) and from memory there's no easy way to split the game up in to 4 parts. Quartering up the solution though (so none of you have to read it and spoil it) gives:

Part #1: From Introduction to Heading down from the First Floor.
    Part #2: From Heading down to Cyberspace.
    Part #3: From Cyberspace to The Club
    Part #4: From the Club to the Ending!

I don't think any of that is giving away much more than a cursory glance at the screenshots on the back of the box would give!

Mr_Grinch on
    Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    This looks awesome.

Count me in, once everything is set up.

Shamus on
  • Options
    apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »
    I shan't be playing, but I completed Beneath a Steal Sky some 10 years or so ago (on my CD32) and from memory there's no easy way to split the game up in to 4 parts. Quartering up the solution though (so none of you have to read it and spoil it) gives:

Part #1: From Introduction to Heading down from the First Floor.
    Part #2: From Heading down to Cyberspace.
    Part #3: From Cyberspace to The Club
    Part #4: From the Club to the Ending!

I don't think any of that is giving away much more than a cursory glance at the screenshots on the back of the box would give!

Thank god!

I really didn't know how this would work unless someone was willing to do this. This is an ongoing concern of mine.

But we'll jump in and see how it goes. I'm currently installing a spoiler plugin for wordpress and hoping it works for comments.

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Sweet, I'm in. I started playing this a while back, but stopped because I got stuck. Something about
    key-cards and porridge

Frem on
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Remember to save often in this game, it's not quite like the lucasarts games...you CAN die.

Very fun, I may actually dive in with this too even though I've played it before it was a long time ago.

Mr_Grinch on
    Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch