As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Steins;[chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    I got a campfire going super quick tonight for roasted marshmallows for babboo

V happy with progression

I keep a gallon sized zip lock bag full of dryer lint in the laundry room; i grab off a bit and then dig a crater, drop that in, and then do a !!! --- 3x3 grid of the smallest sticks, and then bigger sticks building up

Light the lint and then the whole thing goes up and you can start with small branches and then fuel wood once those take, although you need to balance those and not smother the tinder pile

Summary five years ago it took me 20 minutes to get a fire going with damp clover and a ferro rod with a knife to spark it.

You're doing better than me AND you get to roast marshmallows.

Well, I mean, I'd really be out of luck if I didn't have a lighter and dry tinder. I'm not getting anything lit with damp clover and a ferro rod :biggrin:

But the mellows are good!

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Also good Outer Wilds vibes

thanks, game

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    I'm doing a work training and this person did a lesson on IP Addresses and DNS and said that she spoke to her husband, who is a mechanic, to help her make sense of it. He explained that cars work in the same manner.

What? They do? How do IP Addresses and cars work the same way? WHY DOES THE EXPLANATION STOP THERE?!

... I'm going to theorize, hopefully, that this is something to do with the magic Diagnosis Box that controls all modern car problems besides flat tires.

Because if not, man, I don't know.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 1

@Hahnsoo1 will create the new thread
    @SniperGuy is backup

This discussion has been closed.