As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

the number of the beast has arrived

2»

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Uh this sucks, I want the old timeline back

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited April 2021

If Niantic didn't botch Pokémon Go post release we would have all joined hands in unity while catching Dratinis at the park. Hillary would have won the election and taken Covid seriously. We would beat the pandemic and we'd all be back to riding bikes and catching Pokémon by June 2020.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

If Niantic didn't botch Pokémon Go post release we would have all joined hands in unity while catching Dratinis at the park. Hillary would have won the election and taken Covid seriously. We would beat the pandemic and we'd all be back to riding bikes and catching Pokémon by June 2020.

Was it Niantic’s fault or the Chicago Cubs?

....wait no there was no “good timeline” outcome of that WS...

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    The good timeline outcome would have been the Cubs and Indians would have all walked off the field after they collectively came to the conclusion that baseball can be a fun casual sport but should have never became a major spectator sport with players making millions and all moved on to do something more productive.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    The stars are no longer right and my dreams no longer dwell on drowned Rly'eh