We have a new update on The Future of the Penny Arcade Forums.

Merch/merch lite?

bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork ProductsPacific NW, USARegistered User regular
Anyone seen anything on merch? I've not seen a list of exclusives this year, nor have I head anything about the past merch-lite at the Sheridan.

If it's gonna be online only, that cool, it beats getting up before the roosters to queue in the Sheridan lobby just to get my LE pinny arcade pins and other assorted merch. :P

iuh6zc0qzpt7.png

• PavioPavio Registered User regular
    If you download the PAX West app, Expo Hall Map 1/2 shows the Merch Booth is a sizeable section of the expo hall floor, next to PAX Arena.

v6h3hfs2v597.png
  • bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    Pavio wrote: »
    If you download the PAX West app, Expo Hall Map 1/2 shows the Merch Booth is a sizeable section of the expo hall floor, next to PAX Arena.

Oh wow, I hadn't noticed that when I was looking at the app. Have you seen a list of what they are going to have?

iuh6zc0qzpt7.png
    Not yet! Hopefully that would be soon. Though I do imagine it's going to be similar to the East Online stuff they had this year.

v6h3hfs2v597.png
  • RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    OtyHMcu.jpg
  • bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    I just checked the app today, and it's showing more now that is definitely themed for this weekend. I'll still be F5'ing on the store friday, natch. :)

iuh6zc0qzpt7.png
  • BluemeaneBluemeane Registered User regular
    So no LE pin this year?? That sucks :(

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXX!
  • SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Bluemeane wrote: »

The app doesn't show the show set yet either, so there probably is an LE pin.

0hy0sznvqw4d.png

Why wouldn't there be? They had an LE pin for Online even.

v6h3hfs2v597.png

I am hoping for a true LE pin like in past years where they only release X amount, and only to PAX badged attendees.

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

SkeleVader wrote: »

The app doesn't show the show set yet either, so there probably is an LE pin.

There are leaked images and details. One moment. olwntcwfctpv.jpg

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

I just found this!!!

https://store.penny-arcade.com/pages/pax

Pinny Arcade Pins

PAX West 2021 Limited Edition Pin

Only available at Merch Lite.
    Make your way as if you are going to the queue room but stop at the Merch Lite instead.
    We will only be allowed to queue at the Merch Lite booth for a limited amount of attendees at a time.
    A limited quantity is available for each day.
    The item is not available online.
    PAX West 2021 Pin Set

Available at the Merch Expo, Merch Lite, and store.paxsite.com during the show.

The Great Indoors Pin

Only available at the Merch Expo, Merch Lite, and store.paxsite.com with a $65 purchase or more.

Staff Meeple Pin Set

Keep an eye out for these at the Pin Trading Tables located at both Merch Booth locations.

Trade boards will be regularly rotated and keep an eye out for what you can find.

So thankfully they will be in person and limited amounts again!! YAY!!!

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

I am wondering how they plan to allow medical badge holders to get access to merch lite now... Prior years when it was at the Sheraton we were allowed to sit in the chairs/lounge/lobby and then we were let in before any other attendees. But with it being where the normal booth has been previously there is not a lot of seated area there, and they already said limited number of space for queuing.. Maybe they only allow medical badges to queue up at first?

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

• CKingCKing Registered User regular
    I am wondering how they plan to allow medical badge holders to get access to merch lite now... Prior years when it was at the Sheraton we were allowed to sit in the chairs/lounge/lobby and then we were let in before any other attendees. But with it being where the normal booth has been previously there is not a lot of seated area there, and they already said limited number of space for queuing.. Maybe they only allow medical badges to queue up at first?

If it's anything like the merch booth on the expo hall floor, they just move you to a free cashier. I've gotten in line and had them come up to me and tell me to jump to the front and wait for the next cashier. If you're not visibly disabled (that's how they get me), I'd suggest just finding someone working the booth and explaining that you have a medical badge and can't be standing around waiting.