As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Diablo] early access has ended :(, and so shall this thread

• Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    Managed to get myself a ptorch last night! With pretty decent rolls even (13/19). Baal gave me some trouble between his summons and mana burn, but I was able to kite him around enough to kill him eventually. Meph and Diablo were a cake walk by comparison. That was also my first full set of ubers done without any deaths too, so I'm very happy about last night.

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    So close to finishing my enigma… I have a ber and a sur and the final missing difference to the jah is taunting me

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    FiskebentFiskebent DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I started up a new D3 seasonal character yesterday. It's amazing to see how quickly people get on the leaderboards. 5-6 hours after start some people were doing GR100+. Now, 22 hours after start, they've cleared GR140.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    Is latency super bad today in D3, or is it just me?

Seems like all my other games/connections are fine, just D3 goes between fine to 5k latency.

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    HexDexHexDex Registered User regular
    I think Blizzard is having issues with certain game servers.

Starting last night, occasionally I would join a game and have like 4k ping.

Starting a new game almost always connects me to a normal server with less than 100 ping.

Happened to Noggin today too, I just think there is a gateway or one of their back end switches, or server groups is shitting itself right now.

If you are reading this add me.
    D3: HexDex#1281, PSN: DireOtter, Live: DireOtter

• Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    Trading forums are so cool.

Me: "I found my first Andariel's Visage! It's near perfect, 9% leech, 28 str. What can I get for it?"
    Forum: "Nothing, they're a dime a dozen."

:?

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    it's a merc item, it needs to be eth to have any novelty

• Options
    bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    it's a perfectly fine helm but yeah the ethereal version is the one people "want".

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    I set up a traderie account to see if I can’t convert some of these random uniques to at least mid runes

Anyone had luck with that website

• Options
    Yeah. it works pretty well...

Just remember that there's a huge gap between what people ask and what people are willing to pay. I usually go a little lower in asking than the top 10 bids for the same item just to keep stuff moving.

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    Trading forums are so cool.

Me: "I found my first Andariel's Visage! It's near perfect, 9% leech, 28 str. What can I get for it?"
    Forum: "Nothing, they're a dime a dozen."

:?

It's not worthless but you won't get more than an Ist for it

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    VishNub wrote: »
    I set up a traderie account to see if I can’t convert some of these random uniques to at least mid runes

Yeah I've sold some

I use that and diablo2.io (and its price checking features) to buy and sell

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    VishNub wrote: »

I haven’t really honestly. But there is a discord I use where I’ve had success. It’s called the Chaos Sanctuary.

https://discord.gg/diablo

• Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    Thanks to Hooverfish for helping out my lil Monk, sorry I couldn’t stay longer but I was just trying to quick clear some of the lower level season stuff while on my lunch break

• Options
    KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    Upping the drop rate for a weekend?

• Options
    Jesus I'm a moron I've had this ring sitting in my stash for weeks, didn't list it or anything

fp32b1gcv681.png

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    yirjf5kzxcqb.png
    huuurgh finally

such a silly dirtbag necro
    vq2aj868v0in.png

KetBra on
    KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    These legendary soul shards in this D3 season are ridiculous.

My firebird wizard feels more powerful than anything I can remember in any previous season. I don't even have all ancient gear, only two 125 augments, and I'm like paragon 800.

GR100 feels like t16, which feels like normal. I haven't pushed passed like 111 yet though.

• Options
    ;
    KetBra wrote: »
    such a silly dirtbag necro
    vq2aj868v0in.png

My amazon wears this glorious silver armor with a red breastplate, a gleaming spear in her hands, and a fuckin green sack on her head.

This is the way.

• Options
    God I play this game so much and I can't even fathom finding a Jah or Ber or anything even worth that.

I'll just be over here accumulating 8 million Fal runes so I might be able to craft one of those.

• Options
    I know it's hard to believe when the rng is fighting you at every step. But every rune you see drop in hell starts at Lo or higher and it will roll down until it hits a successful drop.

so all the Fal, Ko's Lem,s you see are failed highrunes. You just have to focus on killing as many mobs as possible, regardless of their itemdrop chances and sooner or later a runedrop will succeed higher up in the tree and you'll know it's possible.

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    TarantioTarantio Registered User regular
    Bold of you to assume I've found any Fals, Kos, or Lems.
    My one Hell Hellforge dropped a Gul, which is the highest possible, apparently. Still can't make a treachery.

Actually just killed Hell Baal for the first time in at least a decade yesterday, playing almost entirely on my bus commute to and from work. I'm confident the runes will come. Eventually.

• Options
    edited December 2021
    Finally i found my own Drac's grasp. This was one of those items you see drop all the time but never in your game. I think i've traded for 2 pairs already so nice to cross that off the list.

Also found a 5/5 Lightning on death facet 0_O
    (that's a Lo/Ohm)

bwanie on
    Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2/23746135/diablo-ii-resurrected-patch-2-4-highlights-coming-soon

Ladder (with new runewords!) coming early next year

Balance changes to classes, and changes to mercs to make for better variety

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    god dammit

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    breton-brawlerbreton-brawler Registered User regular
  • Options
    We also still have the Friday announcement...

• Options
    I’m soooo gonna make a fendazon guys.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited December 2021
    All those +3/drain on hit spears I saw this ladder are going to be dry come patch ladder heh. Ive also seen like 3 needles too.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Of they're updating sets to make them more competitive as well, cool

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    Iiiiinteresting. If that’s the news today/tomorrow, now I’m wondering if the Friday thing will actually be Immortal.

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    improve fend you say?

Screenshot146.png

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • Options
    Noggin wrote: »
    Iiiiinteresting. If that’s the news today/tomorrow, now I’m wondering if the Friday thing will actually be Immortal.

The image is very much the d2r skull logo. I don't think they use that in any other marketing for the other games. There's also a "no purchase necessary. 18+. void where prohibited" disclaimer at the bottom, which almost sounds like some sort of contest/giveaway.

• Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    Man the Act 1 bounties in D3 love giving me that stupid mace and not Rings of Royal Grandeur.

• Options
    cncaudatacncaudata Registered User regular
    I really wish they'd have got a ladder season going before making changes. I'd have liked to have one "classic" ladder, and I think it should have been sooner, but... Hey, active development.

PSN: Broodax- battle.net: broodax#1163
  • Options
    breton-brawlerbreton-brawler Registered User regular
    llamasc stream is starting up with developer updates for the new changes etc.

Hoping for some mid level runewords. And maybe some specialized merc changes? although the set upgrade could help out the mercs a fair bit. hype! its like the days before patch 1.1 all over again.