As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[JRPG]s Are Teambuilding Exercises

196979899100102»

• Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    I dont think I even reached the actual plot.

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    I think I’m getting towards the end, the Pharos place on the ocean waterfall place. Fast forward through walking and combat has been a blessing. I haven’t really had to grind yet, most of my party is like 41-45

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    That is close to the end yes

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited July 2023
    I quit FFXII at the same place both times I tried to play it.

I just didn't find the story, characters or gameplay all that engaging.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    Those t-shirt bots are just running wild now, huh.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    No, elon musk solved people who disagree with him bots, you must be mistaken

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Probably gonna quit FF12 before the end. The game might as well be called “boring temples, the game”. I don’t know who at square became so obsessed with generic temples but FF12 and 13 are full of them. I’m up to the last one, and going around in circles in another generic maze of hallways with like traps or challenges that spawn endless respawning monsters rhat cast endless negative effects and I’m like what the heck am I doing

This discussion has been closed.