Options

Peace[chat]ter

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Mim wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    Neco if you become a flower girl beware of mercs who drop through the roof of your church, they aren't worth the trouble

Fuck that! Go for it but get with his female friend who is clearly into him, but the way she feels about you she’s never felt that way about a girl before and she wants to explore that feeling

I’ve seen hashtags, fan art, and subreddits dedicated to this!

Mim I think everyone on this forum has that DVD
    Certainly, the Italian Senate has some form of this DVD, at the very least.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Brb building a narrowband polarized filter and looking at the sun through it

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Neco if you become a flower girl beware of mercs who drop through the roof of your church, they aren't worth the trouble

Fuck that! Go for it but get with his female friend who is clearly into him, but the way she feels about you she’s never felt that way about a girl before and she wants to explore that feeling

I’ve seen hashtags, fan art, and subreddits dedicated to this!

Mim I think everyone on this forum has that DVD

Nah, Jen Bartel took it to an amazing level on her twitter

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    evilbob wrote: »
    I forgot to mention this when "fake" colour talk was happening before but the key thing that irks me about it is that defining "real" colours as colours that you could see with monochromatic light is dumb as fuck. You have never and will never see truly monochromatic light. Ever.

what about if someone shot a narrowband laser into your eye huh
    It's not all the same wavelength.

I mean, in the same sense that you can never have a perfect sphere.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    You can't have perfectly monochrome light but you can have an emission source with a single, narrow peak, which is what most people mean rather than some kind of unrealizable platonic form.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Bob it's hard to take you seriously when your sig is C-list Image moose knuckles....

BUT, I imagine you're smarter than me so thank you for the color wavelength information.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i want a macbook air but work is giving us macbook pros that i can pretty much use as a personal machine while i work there so hmmm

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I wonder if anyone in Japan ever drew comics or wrote fanfiction about Dragonball in the 80s before the Saiyan Saga happened.

It would be interesting to see what the fandom imagined would happen and how far they were off the mark

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Tav wrote: »
    i want a macbook air but work is giving us macbook pros that i can pretty much use as a personal machine while i work there so hmmm

I have a work MacBook Pro and I wish it were lighter : (

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    the tasteful Chad tier choice is Jessie anyways

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Original Krillin doujinshi do not steal

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Hm, triangle strategy is out right now

Who are my strategy peeps? @Evil Multifarious?

Do we think this is going to be good?

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »

yeah this is my reasoning!! they're v nice machines but just a bit heavier than i'd like for something that's going to be used portably

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited February 2022
    Fun fact:

To your eye, frequencies shorter than blue stimulate both your blue and red cones. This is why you are able to distinguish light frequencies beyond the peak sensitivity of your blue detector at all. It's also why you can't tell the difference between a mix of red and blue light or single frequency violet light (<450nm). They both look the same. This is also what gives the illusion of hues forming a circular continuum. Blue seems to wrap back around, through violet, to red perceptually.

However, certain camera sensors cannot distinguish monochromatic violet light from monochromatic blue light at all because they lack a sensitivity to violet light in their red subpixels. Any light that frequency just looks blue in the image data. They're mimicking the human eye with insufficient accuracy.

You'd probably only notice this issue in a camera if you went to photograph a rainbow though. The rainbow in your picture would fade off somewhere around blue, while your eye would show it continue into violet. Otherwise the camera would seem normal though. Your favorite violet shirt is probably made form dyes that reflect red + blue, so the camera and your eye would agree on that color.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    Also fuck the number of scam ads on youtube. Watching youtube on my phone and it's ridiculous.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular

yeah this is my reasoning!! they're v nice machines but just a bit heavier than i'd like for something that's going to be used portably

I bought an Air last year because I wanted to be as light as possible but now I want a pro so it will run Vampire Survivors better

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    I also don’t do anything personal on a work machine but then my work machine is a highly-locked down PC and also I am a pervert.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Also fuck the number of scam ads on youtube. Watching youtube on my phone and it's ridiculous.

Try YouTube Vanced, or Firefox mobile with ublock, no ads either way.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options

Try YouTube Vanced, or Firefox mobile with ublock, no ads either way.

I mean yes, I could be doing more to avoid all ads, but the number of that are google raking in cash to assist scammers in finding victims to defraud is still depressing.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    There should be a Journey to the West adaptation where they stop at that town with the alleged descendents of the Lost Legions of Crassus.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular

Fact Checkers rate this claim: False

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

well if'n this isn't the cutest damn thing

I was not warned that the kid had an accent

+34% cuteness score

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Kana wrote: »

Fact Checkers rate this claim: False

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucS9LlF6f0Q

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Powdersaurus would be friends with Partysaurus Rex

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    we watched that recently with kiddo and it's a good time

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I was explicitly told I’m allowed to use my work machine for personal use. But they don’t allow my password manager of choice so I don’t really bother except for the forums and YouTube.

• Options
    I was explicitly told I’m allowed to use my work machine for personal use. But they don’t allow my password manager of choice so I don’t really bother except for the forums and YouTube.

:bro:

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited February 2022
    A mystery has occurred.

A person we don’t know has called the house asking for my brother in law, and providing no other information than their name Jaime.

We provided little information, and we are inquiring about this person.

Here are the current betting lines:
    Debt collector for old debt 3:1
    Baby mama looking for child support 4:1
    Ex friend or girlfriend looking to Reconnect 4:1
    Other bizarre reason 6:1

zepherin on
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

well if'n this isn't the cutest damn thing

jfc this is weapons grade

• Options
    Bob it's hard to take you seriously when your sig is C-list Image moose knuckles....

Well get used to it. I ain't replacing it til I find something I think is funnier, and I still laugh p hard at it.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    A mystery has occurred.

A person we don’t know has called the house asking for my brother in law, and providing no other information than their name Jaime.

We provided little information, and we are inquiring about this person.

Here are the current betting lines:
    Debt collector for old debt 3:1
    Baby mama looking for child support 4:1
    Ex friend or girlfriend looking to Reconnect 4:1
    Other bizarre reason 6:1

20 on Ex-something.

• Options
    edited February 2022
    Long lost trystchild?

Tumin on
  • Options
    Wiferin is calling her mom.

• Options
    the front page of reddit just suggest a whole subreddit dedicated to girls built like mewtoo and i'm gonna need a minute

• Options
    zepherin wrote: »
    Wiferin is calling her mom.

ffffffr

• Options
    honey I just remembered I've gotta go return some videotapes byeeeee

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
  • Options
    the front page of reddit just suggest a whole subreddit dedicated to girls built like mewtoo and i'm gonna need a minute

those leggings do look like that, I can't unsee it now

• Options
    Additional information. They are googling the phone number. And figuring out how they got our house number.

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    ooh that was painful

meeting I was in where someone from another team was giving a presentation on a technical subject. but all the audience were experts in the subject and she was giving a super basic intro for people who knew absolutely nothing about it.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
This discussion has been closed.