As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

this is a [chat]

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    This dip is rul good tho

Made it with sweet onions, garlic, and minced Black Forest bacon; seasoned with black pepper, white pepper, and a dash of nutmeg; mixed in with a roux along with cream, provolone, and aged manchego

*nomnomnom*

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I’m covid free, after a brave and heroic struggle.

Just in time for the oogiemouth championship

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Chat its 5:15 am and this song is stuck in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgHnwRUnT_4

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    good work

sig.gif
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Morning chat!

Today I am (hopefully) rebuilding the greenhouse and also we're hopefully finally bringing the washer and dryer into the house and getting them hooked up so NO MORE LAUNDROMAT!

We'll see how all of this goes. I am v. tired and full of allergies

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Morning chat!

Today I am (hopefully) rebuilding the greenhouse and also we're hopefully finally bringing the washer and dryer into the house and getting them hooked up so NO MORE LAUNDROMAT!

I am allergic to dust, bullets, and fire. And Compazine.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    Morning chat!

Apparently the outdoors got tired of me trying to tame it and banded together to fight me. I've felt like I got punched in the honker for the last two weeks

• Options
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Welp, time to go catch a bus to the goddamn pickup place PostNord has now decided is my closest one, on the assumption that I can transport myself as the crow flies.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Welp, time to go catch a bus to the goddamn pickup place PostNord has now decided is my closest one, on the assumption that I can transport myself as the crow flies.

maybe if you get a mace made out of uru you can swing it fast enough to fly

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Chanus wrote: »

The hammer pulled you off?

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular

it could just really pull echo off...

...the ground.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular

The hammer pulled you off?

That costs extra

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Just checked, and it's one minute faster to take the bus to the new pickup place than it is to walk to my previous pickup place.

So goddamn pissed at this situation.

• Options
    Morning chat!

Apparently the outdoors got tired of me trying to tame it and banded together to fight me. I've felt like I got punched in the honker for the last two weeks

You need the D

Claritin D dissolvable tabs

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Lost another pound.

That makes ~45 pounds I’ve lost in the last 2 months.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Drez wrote: »
    Lost another pound.

Outstanding work!

• Options
    Lost another pound.

Outstanding work!

Thank you!

Is it a problem that in my mind’s eye I visualized this as a Dark Souls/Elden Ring message?

• Options
    Also, my anxiety is significantly improved since I started take 0.25 mg of Klonopin twice a day. Holy shit I wish I had taken this years ago.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    good morning, i found out Germany has a variant on a local cookie that's just like 3 times bigger.

also it's known by a name containing a slur.

lovely.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Lost another pound.

Outstanding work!

Thank you!

Is it a problem that in my mind’s eye I visualized this as a Dark Souls/Elden Ring message?
    Try jump

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Kinderkeks

• Options
    Also, my anxiety is significantly improved since I started take 0.25 mg of Klonopin twice a day. Holy shit I wish I had taken this years ago.

real happy for you Drez, you're doing a good job.

• Options
    I think I could absolutely watch a series where it's just Stanley Tucci, Oliver Platt, and a third guest each episode, sitting down over a big Italian dinner and just talking for an hour.

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Mmm. Italian dinner.

• Options
    We made ragu last night, it was notably less good than when we did it in Bologna.

I followed the exact same recipe! Very annoying.

• Options
    Back home, even more pissed at PostNord, but at least I have some 50mm weight plates (2x 1.25kg, 1x 2.5kg) plus clamps for when my fancy stick gets here.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    VishNub wrote: »
    We made ragu last night, it was notably less good than when we did it in Bologna.

Hello how was your trip how was the gelato in Bologna what were best things you ate

poo
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular

And how would you describe the scent of these Yankee Candles

• Options
    Tumin wrote: »

They smell oddly fundamentalist

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Vish you stopped at the Ducati factory and museum y/y

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    All the motor related shit is like $10000000

• Options
    Tumin wrote: »

They smell oddly fundamentalist

I think this is a covid joke but jokes on him I had that over Christmas and I tested negative on Wednesday!

• Options

Hello how was your trip how was the gelato in Bologna what were best things you ate

Florence gelato > bologna gelato except for one flavor from one place

The best thing we ate was honestly the charcuterie

The pasta was v good, but the mortadella and prosciutto etc were revelatory

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    An april fools day joke is listed on google news as a story and theres no way to flag it, report it, or anything. Its been on feeds for over a day and it hasn't been delisted.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    What if it's not an April fools joke?

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    An april fools day joke is listed on google news as a story and theres no way to flag it, report it, or anything. Its been on feeds for over a day and it hasn't been delisted.

I had a few of these.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    I think I’ve slept for nearly 36 hours since Wednesday

Starting to finally feel a little better

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I've already clicked one video on 2nd of April that turned out to be an April Fools video without obvious flagging and life is actually okay for me personally that's just a little niggle I'm not gonna catastrophise about it

This discussion has been closed.