As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Tokusatsu] Ultraman Arc July 26! teaser on latest page!

• Options
    TryCatcherTryCatcher Registered User regular
    edited April 2023
    More King-Ohger thoughts:
    • Dybowski is a sleazy fucker, but he manages to be entretaining. Also has the best faces.
    • Rita is so done with this shit already. And managed to do gap moe without just going full burikko, that's a plus.
    • Racles doesn't even try to be convincing, is all "do as I'll say or else". It was very satisfying to see that bite him on the ass, the other kings were never going to put up with his shit. Not even Dybowski, that decided to bet on Rita finding an out that wasn't a war with Shuggodom, since a war with Shuggodom on his kingdom means mass famine.
    • They are doing "Gira is actually royalty", so better get it out of the way now, than hold it until half of the series. The latter only makes the heroes look incompetent.
    • The mech fight shows the obvious, these are five enormous egos and is going to take a lot to make them actually work together instead of being generally on the same direction.
    • The fact that the attack was a distraction to steal one of the Shugods under Rita's nose inmediatly made the Bugnarok more threatening, since it means they are willing to play dirty.
    • Next episode actually has to explain what's going to happen with Racles and Gira, so that's going to be very interesting, unless you saw scans and know what Racles is going to do.

Overall, show has been going at all cylinders, so want to see what they do once the new status quo is settled, which should happen next episode.

TryCatcher on
  • Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular

Takaya Aoyagi, known for his role of Jugglus Juggler from Ultraman Orb and Ultraman Z, will be joining the anime ULTRAMAN Final Season voice cast!

Read more: tsuburaya-prod.com/news/5989

Huh that’s interesti—
    Takaya Aoyagi will be acting as Agent Gojo, a character original to the anime ULTRAMAN series, and will support Shinjiro Hayata as an SSSP operator.

👀

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    Do you think they’d… I mean… it wouldnt Be the first time they did it…

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    uuuh Shin Kamen Rider US theatrical run just stealth dropped?

Shin Kamen Rider coming to AMC Theaters in the US on May 31st, 2023

#KamenRider
    https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/shin-kamen-rider-73213

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Trailer for Outsiders Episode 3, complete with
    A new driver and a Progrise Key for Kamen Rider Zein

July release

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Man I kinda wish outsiders was the 50th anniversary full season instead of revice

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Whippy wrote: »
    Man I kinda wish outsiders was the 50th anniversary full season instead of revice

But that means that Foundation X would be in a Rider tv-series again and that's something Toei won't allow for Shocker's sake.

• Options
    edited April 2023
    Better look at a certain new driver in Outsiders 3:
    xca4btu5fqlv.jpeg

Okay that’s definitely gonna end up on P-Bandai.

Also I can’t tell, is this actually a revision of a Zero-One (err series-wise not specifically the Zero-One driver) driver or is that an actual new design?

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Lanz wrote: »

#KamenRider

Not even a wider release, just AMC, and Wednesday only?

Yeesh.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    cj iwakura wrote: »

#KamenRider

Not even a wider release, just AMC, and Wednesday only?

Yeesh.

Hard to say for sure; it’s quite possible given that there’s still no word from Toei on details that this is a placeholder date that made its way public from however AMC’s system works.

That also said, indie filmmaker and PA on Shin Godzilla Yoko Higuchi (no relation as far as I’m aware to director and Shin Project collaborator Shinji Higuchi?) tweeting about Anno’s latest comments from this weekend’s special live cast thing at screenings of Shin Kamen Rider:

Hideaki Anno already has a Shin Kamen Rider sequel planned!

At the live appearance screening today, Hideaki Anno revealed that he already has a sequel to Shin Kamen Rider planned, titled Shin Kamen Rider: Kamen no Sekai or Shin Kamen Rider: Masker World. Super excited! @Shin_KR

EDIT: Oricon News confirms:
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2274780/full/
    Machine translated, so pardon the clunkiness:
    When asked by Tsukamoto about the possibility of a sequel, director Anno said, ``I've been writing the plan since I was writing the script for this. ' reveals. ``Right now, it's a blank slate, but it's still a concept. If Toei asked me to do it, I'd say,'' he said, ``I've already decided on the title of the sequel. It is written and read as 'Masker World.' Those who have read Ishinomori-sensei's original will immediately get a feel for it."

"Even the unexpected plot." "The Japanese government will develop artificial intelligence at the same level as SHOCKER's artificial intelligence. Politicians and bureaucrats will join SHOCKER and do various things. The story of a single character rider who fights against it," said director Anno. The cast members were also surprised, "Is it okay to say that much?" Also, director Anno laughed, "I'm short on money, so I'll try to do something with the Reborn Phantom (laughs). So I wonder if Ichiro's turn will come out." .

Sounds like it’s not confirmed, but he’s already got the plan in mind if Toei wants to make it; the description sounds heavily influenced by the finale arc of the Kamen Rider manga, which involved a plot to use a supercomputer to control the populace.

3jp0x08j8hu6.jpeg

Incidentally, if I remember this right this arc is Taki’s debut in the manga

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    Also, new poster features a painting of the ultimate antagonist of Shin:
    7zm6f9n12rck.jpeg

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    The problem for me is that I work on Wednesday and I get off at 7:00, so odds are very low of me making it to one of those one day showings, since they're always sent to die.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    That episode is buckwild. Maybe not as slick as that trailer suggests, but it's a good ep of Ultraseven.

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    I finished Kamen Rider Black Sun today. I definitely enjoyed it, but I was confused about a few things, which might be me just thinking too hard about things that aren't important:
    The wiki says the Kingstones "are fragments of an organic mineral-like substance created by Kozo Minami and Soichiro Akizuki using the Creation King's extract, combined with the genetic material from migratory locusts."
    1. So how did they make the Creation King? How did they create that first stone?
    2. Why are the Kingstones stronger than the other stones used to create the other kaijin?
    3. I thought the stones were implanted into people's bodies to make them into kaijin... so why aren't the Kingstones INSIDE Kotaro and Nobuhiko?
    4. Why do Kotaro and Nobuhiko have Rider belts? I guess those that can potentially become the Creation King can just... will into existence a belt to make themselves stronger (as seen with Aoi)?
    5. What the fuck was that yellow juice that came out of the seashell teapot that somehow brought Kotaro back to life??? (Maybe this is a reference to something from the original Black show? I haven't watched much of that yet.)

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    excellent questions. no further questions

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular

dbqdil9fxeem.jpg

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options

If that's a pizza at the end, it's amazing.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    It's probably a giant senbei cracker

• Options

dbqdil9fxeem.jpg
    I love black sun, but the seashell resurrection..stuff, is the one part of the show that’s like, no, actually, this is too much nonsense for me. I cannot go on this journey with you, funky grasshopper man

aoi with a belt is dope tho

• Options
    edited April 2023
    It’s still amazing to me that Toei really did let them not just make, but actually still distributed, internationally, a Kamen Rider Black remake that said:
    “Killing (not)Shinzo Abe is a good thing because he’s a rotten bastard of a human being, just about every conceivable way a man in power could be horrible, and also the heroic thing to do is to prepare and rise up in martial rebellion against the Japanese government, which is ruled by categorically evil men.”

a few scant months after the real Shinzo Abe got fuckin’ merked

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    TokuSHOUTsu is running The Ultraman today and man I really wish they’d gone to the work to re-translate the licenses that they got from TOKU

Just… lord. My guess is they were all machine translations, but either way they’re just so damn stiff, full of grammatical errors and are just *bad*. Sadly even things like the Gridman Blu-ray release suffer because of being TOKU’s subtitle work, to the point you’re left feeling that you’d be better off with fansubs.

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Anyhow speaking of The Ultraman:

oolqh2t37nsh.gif

Edit Jesus I’m selecting everything but this damn gif
    Edit2: finally

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options

New Don vs Zenkai trailer

Also: OH SHIIIIIIIIIII—
    aj9gq6dw54hx.jpeg

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options

Open Your Eyes for the Next Faiz

Kotetsu Toys is a Toku-focused web merchant

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options

UPDATE: Notifications that tickets are now on sale for the US release of Shin #KamenRider have gone out to some fans who selected to be notified by FanDango.

However, they are unable to check out when purchasing tickets.

Looks like we're close though!

Seems wild to me that we might have the US run this soon and still no word from Toei

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    akajaybayakajaybay Registered User regular
    Have been watching a lot of Ultrman lately.
    Finished Ultra Q, Ultraman, Ultraseven, and am nearing the end of Return of Ultraman.
    Good stuff, I've enjoyed different elements of each.
    But I'm posting about it because last night we decided, hey it's late but lets watch one more episode....
    Ultraman Dies at Sunset.
    Now admittedly The Monster Tamer and the Boy was already a new bar for darkness not too long ago. But WTF.
    We'd already commented on how this time around we weren't really all that connected to team characters and the sibling group had taken that place. Go was always icing out his "girlfriend" Aki, or palling around with Ken. Or getting the kid Jiro out of a mess.
    Then some aliens decide hey, what would mess with Ultraman, ok we'll kidnap his girlfriend.
    And then in the process they drive a car directly into Ken sending him up and over the car with a loud snap. And then Aki tries to bail out of the car but ends up dragged behind. Just grisly. They both are dead now which then led into a Ultraman fight where he gets beaten to death basically, although I'm sure he'll recover in part two, but it does not look like that's going to be the case for the supporting characters. I guess we'll see what happens to Jiro. Wondering if he'll just disappear from the show.

• Options
    A promo poster for the latest Revice V-Cinema finally gives the first look at it's new Rider.
    mh3OXxOh.jpg

• Options
    Huh; I haven’t checked Revice yet but from what I heard didn’t
    Olteca die?

Also that reminds me how I’d been trying to figure out how Rider Time Ryuki and Outsiders/Movie Battle Royale work when
    Shinji was the only Survivor of RDR’s incarnation of the rider fight

And then I remembered, oh, right
    One more timeline reset, so Ren and Asakura (and the rest of the Rider Fight combatants) are alive again since RDR probably got undone with the rest of Sougo’s end of series time reset

Though wonder how Ren and Shinji have their decks with the new Fight in Outsiders that Asakura’s won… or who the rest of the contestants were this time around

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Huh; I haven’t checked Revice yet but from what I heard didn’t
    Olteca die?

Also that reminds me how I’d been trying to figure out how Rider Time Ryuki and Outsiders/Movie Battle Royale work when
    Shinji was the only Survivor of RDR’s incarnation of the rider fight

And then I remembered, oh, right
    One more timeline reset, so Ren and Asakura (and the rest of the Rider Fight combatants) are alive again since RDR probably got undone with the rest of Sougo’s end of series time reset

Though wonder how Ren and Shinji have their decks with the new Fight in Outsiders that Asakura’s won… or who the rest of the contestants were this time around
    Foundation X tends to be real good at copying powers and monster-cloning so it wouldn't be too hard for them to set up another Mirror Rider War I think.

EDIT: So checking out more about Outsiders, apparently they added something to retcon a part of the Zero-One 01thers films but I'm not sure it's better if true.
    Basically Nico Saiba (from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid) for some reason was one of the people that worked on the MassBrain Progrise-Key and by accident or otherwise added enough data from Ark to corrupt it's programming.

Owenashi on
  • Options
    This was certainly a moment in this week's Geats.

• Options
    edited April 2023
    New complete style gigantic, Kuuga’s (Rising) Pegasus Bowgun:

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
  • Options
    I forgot they uploaded it to the official YouTube, I definitely need to give it a watch

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2023
  • Options
    Well damn, they finally got around to it

• Options
    edited April 2023
    Renzo wrote: »
    Well damn, they finally got around to it

Tokullectibles preorders sold out in, like, five hours.

Also the same month as the release of the metallic and chrome coat Don Onitaijin+Toradragonjin+Omikoshi Phoenix SMP which I really wanna get, especially since the chrome coat works/looks so good on Omikoshi Phoenix’s wings

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options

New TV series Ultraman Blazar will start from July 8th!
    The series will be simutaneously broadcasted in major Asian territories. An English dub will also be available online!

Find out more information on the hero, cast, and main creators: tsuburaya-prod.com/news/6028
    #UltramanBlazar

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    qbmbnkqbeyk7.jpeg
    5n375geenu2g.jpeg

The new television series Ultraman Blazar features a new hero, Ultraman Blazar, and Gento Hiruma. Ultraman Blazar is a hero with a great sense of justice hailing from “M421,” an extragalactic astronomical object far from Earth. The main protagonist, Gento Hiruma, is the captain of the Special Kaiju Reaction Detachment (SKaRD), established by the Global Guardian Force (GGF) in a world where kaiju disasters are a common practice. When their strong desire for the power to save human lives resonates, the two unite. This show portrays the captain, who can transform into Ultraman, and the heartwarming human drama that unfolds at the GGF, while depicting it using the science fiction touch unique to the Ultraman series.

The theme of this series is “communication.” Communication between human and Ultraman, humanity and kaiju/aliens, the warriors on the battlefield and the commanders in the office, parent and child… How important is communication to overcome conflicts that arise from differences in views and standpoints to be able to cooperate with each other? This is a heartwarming human drama that showcases the characters as they face various hardships that could easily occur in real life, within the world of the fun and entertaining Ultraman.

One of the biggest features of this series is that the main character, Gento Hiruma, who transforms into Ultraman, is the captain of the defense team. This is an unprecedented setting in the 50-year long history of the Ultraman series. Captain Gento Hiruma is the leader of SKaRD, and while struggling as a middle manager from the pressures from his superiors and the members of his team, he fights against the attacks from kaijus and aliens. Tomoya Warabino, a popular actor who made his acting debut in 2007 and is well-known to fans of hero shows, plays the protagonist for this series. Warabino, acclaimed for his ability to play serious roles while also adding humor, will depict this main character, who also has a wife and child for the first time in the TV series. Gento Hiruma transforms into Ultraman Blazar using the Blazer Stone, a crystal infused with the power of light, and the Blazar Brace.

The lead director is Kiyotaka Taguchi, who has been directing the series since Ultraman Z. Director Kiyotaka Taguchi will also be in charge of the story composition along with Keigo Koyanagi, who had worked on Ultraman Z as a military advisor and was also the scriptwriter for Ultraman Trigger and this series.
    Please look forward to the new series, Ultraman Blazar, which marks the 10th anniversary of the New Generation Ultraman series. This series explores a completely different style from the previous series under the direction of Kiyotaka Taguchi.

Trailer Available on YouTube

The first trailer that gives you a glimpse into the world of Ultraman Blazar is now available on the official YouTube page.

https://youtu.be/MSnseh90pkg

Special Interview Available

A special interview with Tomoya Warabino, the lead actor, and Kiyotaka Taguchi, the lead director, is now available on the official YouTube channel.
    *Japanese Only

https://youtu.be/LVzDoD0SPXM

Synopsis

Established in 1966 by nations all around the world in response to the worldwide outbreak of kaiju disasters, the Global Guardian Force (GGF) deals with kaiju and extraterrestrial life forms’ attacks on Earth.

Today, Earth sees continued destruction of nature and rapid rise in global warming. One night, a space crustacean kaiju Bazanga appears. The GGF’s cleanup operation is unsuccessful, and the special forces led by Gento Hiruma find themselves in a desperate situation. This is when a mysterious giant emerges from light. It is the unidentified humanoid alien that has been rumored among astronauts for decades, code-named “Ultraman”.

Later, Gento is summoned to the command center, where he is officially appointed as the commander of SKaRD, short for Special Kaiju Reaction Detachment, a team that had been secretly formed. Leading a special unit that pilots a giant kaiju-type robot artillery, Earth Garon, to respond with kaiju disasters. While Gento is ordered to investigate the Ultraman from the Battle of Bazanga, to determine whether it is a threat that needs to be eliminated or not, he has a flashback of a faraway galaxy—a shred of memory of a blazar.

“I’ll go.”

Captain Gento, shrouded by Ultraman Blazar’s light, with the unique members of the newly organized SKaRD, throws themselves into battles against the kaiju with dauntless courage and an unwavering sense of justice!

New Hero: Ultraman Blazar

l01fdnvxiua6.png

A new Ultraman that Gento Hiruma transforms into. He is a Giant of Light that came from M421, a blazar far away from Earth.

b73xt5a5blck.png

0sf7dt035os7.png

When Gento strongly desires power for the sake of justice, the transformation item, Blazar Brace, appears on his left arm. While strongly imbuing his wishes into the crystal Blazer Stone, which holds the power of light, he then loads it into the Blazer Brace and transforms into Ultraman Blazar.
    Height: 47 meters Weight: 42,000 tons.
    His special move is the Spiral Burrade, a projectile beam attack in the form of a double-helical spear made from light that he
    thrusts.

Type 23 Special Tactical Armored Kaiju: Earth Garon

jj0hgz2ut1go.png

SKaRD’s main weapon, an enormous counter-Kaiju robot. It is a bipedal kaiju type that can also be used in melee combat mode.
    Its official name is Type 23 Special Tactical Armored Kaiju.
    It is equipped with Earth Fire, a charged particle cannon that shoots from its mouth, Earth Guns on each hand, and a Tail VLS on its tail that fires missiles vertically.
    Height: 50 meters Weight: 25,000 tons

Main Character: Gento Hiruma

4zbqyitla2i6.jpeg

The main character of the series, who transforms into Ultraman Blazar to fight kaiju. 30 years old.

He is the captain of SKaRD and is married to a woman of his age, and they have a 7 year-old son.

He originally led a small elite special unit in the GGF, but shortly after Ultraman Blazar first appeared on Earth in a battle against the space crustacean kaiju Bazanga, he was inaugurated as the captain of SKaRD. At the time of his appointment SKaRD’s existence was still unknown. He forms a team together with members he has yet to meet.

He has a tendency to say, “I’ll go”.

Human and Ultraman, mankind and kaijus/aliens, subordinates and superiors, family and work…. As he struggles with various relationships, he stands up against the kaijus with his courage and strong sense of justice.

Main Cast: Tomoya Warabino

Born on August 4, 1987 (age 35) in Miyazaki, Japan. Height 187 cm.
    Affiliated to A-Team.
    After making his acting debut in a popular TV drama in 2007, he has appeared in a succession of TV shows and movies and is active in a variety of fields. He is well-known among fans of hero movies and is also popular for his hero-transforming roles. True to his word of being a family man, he is active in his hometown, Miyazaki, serving as the “Miyazaki Ambassador” for the prefecture and “Miyakonjo Ambassador” for the city of Miyakonojo. Because he is so stoic on set, Director Taguchi has said, “I sometimes don’t know whether I am talking to Gento or Warabino.”

Comment
    Ultraman. A character that continues to be loved all over the world to this day.

When I was a child, I used to wear my red and white gymnastic cap and fold it in the middle, to do impressions in the mountains on the way to and from school. At the time, the mysterious and overwhelming strength of Ultraman was what remained in my head, and I may have felt that someday I wanted to become a person that could protect someone important to me as well.

A few decades have passed since then. I myself got married, and at a timing that seemed like fate, the opportunity of being Ultraman Blazar came to me. Now that I have become an adult, I want to give back to the memories I used to have when I was young.

The power to protect your loved ones.
    I want children to think “that one day” and adults to feel “what they can do now”.

Please look forward to Ultraman Blazar, which is unlike anything before and will surely remain in everyone’s hearts.

Lead Director/Story Composer: Kiyotaka Taguchi

j4xrf8el6jsf.jpeg

Born on May 7, 1980 (age 42) in Hokkaido.
    Ever since he watched Ultra Q and Ultraman as a child, he has loved tokusatsu and kaiju films. Even before moving to Tokyo, he had made independent films on his own. After moving to Tokyo, he entered Nikkatsu Academy of Arts, where he studied film. Among his classmates were Director Masanobu Takesue. While studying, he helped in numerous films, and built his career as a film director while working also as a VFX creator. He is close friends with directors, Mamoru Oshii and Shinji Higuchi. He first participated in the Ultraman series as an assistant director for Ultraman Cosmos in 2001, and since then he has been involved in various productions including lead directing Ultraman X, Ultraman Orb, and Ultraman Z. Since the New Generation Ultraman series, he has been an integral part of Tsuburaya Productions’ works. He is a prolific film director with an exceptional skill set and outstanding ideas, and utilizes his extensive experience in the industry. He is also in charge of the story composer for this series.

Comment
    It is my first time back as the main director and story composer since Ultraman Z. Together with the staff and cast, we aimed for realistic science fiction, from the worldview to the story and even up to the character settings.

Having been a director for the Ultraman series for 10 years, I poured in all the accumulated experience I had. It’s a new Ultraman that has never been seen before, but it’s also a classic and traditional one.

Anyway, please watch the first episode. You’ll understand what I mean.

Story Composer/Screenwriter: Keigo Koyanagi

Born on September 25, 1983 (age 39) in Toyama Prefecture.
    In 2006, Keigo Koyanagi joined an animation production company and worked on production management and setting creation. In 2011, he left the company and became a freelance screenwriter. Since then, he has worked on the scripts for many animation works. In 2016, Keigo Koyanagi took on the first story composition and script for an original robot anime that was broadcasted. After that, he served as the story composer along as the scriptwriter for popular anime works with themes such as vampire legends, werewolf legends, and heroes in fantasy worlds. In recent years, he has been in charge of military research in various works, contributing to enhancing the entertainment value of works through military depictions. Keigo Koyanagi participated in the Ultraman series for the first time as a military adviser in Ultraman Z and worked as a scriptwriter for Ultraman Trigger. In this work, he serves as the main screenwriter and co-story composer with Kiyotaka Taguchi.

Comment
    A few years ago, Director Taguchi showed me an illustration of King Joe STORAGE Custom and asked me, “If you were to name each part of this, what would you suggest?” And that’s how it all began.

When I was in junior high school, I rented the VHS of Ultraman Taro from a video rental store and watched it. My parents said, “Why are you still watching something like that at your age?” and I stopped watching it for a while. But now, I want to say to my younger self and to my parents, “You will work on Ultraman in the future, so watch and let him watch it more!”

I hope that everyone can feel the same excitement and thrill I felt back then in the new series. Thank you very much.

Simultaneous Broadcast/Release of Dubbed Versions Around the Globe
    First ever in the series, an English dubbed version of Ultraman Blazar is scheduled to be released online simultaneously with the Japanese version. The series is scheduled to be simultaneously broadcasted* in six major Asian regions (mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia) and dubbed in the local languages.
    Fans around the world can share their excitement with Japan at the same time.
    (*China will air the series via online. /* “Simultaneous broadcast” refers to the release of the program within approximately one week of its broadcast in Japan.)

Ultraman Blazar Series Outline

First Broadcast: July 8, 2023 (Saturday) JST
    Broadcast Slot: Every Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. JST
    Broadcast Channels: The TV Tokyo Network and others
    Production: Tsuburaya Productions, TV Tokyo, Dentsu Inc.
    Official Series Website: https://ani.tv/ultraman_blazar/
    Official Ultraman Website: https://m-78.jp/blazar/
    Official Global Twitter: https://twitter.com/ultraman_series/
    Cast: Tomoya Warabino and others
    Lead Director: Kiyotaka Taguchi / Story Composers: Keigo Koyanagi, Kiyotaka Taguchi

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1