As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Like a [chat]

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Eating last night's takeaway remains for breakfast

In deference to the fact it is 10am I have added an egg to it

• Options
    TomeWyrmTomeWyrm A Limited Liability Partnership Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »

I think you mean "in defiance of god and man."

That said, sounds pretty okay.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    WhAT aBOuT sEeEcONd bREEeaAkFaST

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    TomeWyrm wrote: »

It is chicken pakora and jalapeno pizza (with egg)

That is, a pizza with chicken pakora as a topping, not pizza with a separate side of chicken pakora

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    TomeWyrm wrote: »

It is chicken pakora and jalapeno pizza (with egg)

That is, a pizza with chicken pakora as a topping, not pizza with a separate side of chicken pakora

I googled chicken pakora and the recipe I found stated that they rinsed the chicken so now I hate it and will definitely not be buying the ingredients necessary to make it as soon as possible nor am I currently googling grocers that can provide the necessary ingredients.

(but for real rinsing meat is utterly pointless)

• Options
    Pakora is just stuff deep fried in Indian batter

Chicken pakora specifically is usually whole tenderloins in a vivid red spicy coating and is one of those anglicisations of South Asian food that isn't necessarily "traditional"

More commonly various kinds of vegetable:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lHBbnDDoH1w

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    I mean I'm more than willing to do any and all things fried in Indian batter tbh

Though I lack a deep fryer. Which is probably a good thing when I think about it.

But Indian battered chicken and veggies? I think I could (and should) do that without an actual deep fryer.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options

Howling at the idea of everybody pausing the sex they're having for a moment of silence and the loyal toast

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    To hop in on the steak chat -

Chains are fine, but in NYC the places to go, IMO

- Keen’s <—- the best
    - Old Homestead <—- the oldest and close 2nd
    - Smith and Wollenski
    - Knickerbocker
    - Peter Luger

I could probably keep going as I love steak - Quality Meats is right by where I live and they do at least live up to their name.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    CaptainBeyondCaptainBeyond I've been out walking Registered User regular
    A local farmer who I’ve never seen wear anything other than a blue coverall has been wearing a black coverall these last few days

I’m tickled by the idea of having a coverall for every occasion. A grey one for weddings, a white one for hitting the town

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    it only just dawned on me during the week that everywhere is just re-using the same black arm bands that they ordered in bulk years ago

the queen kicks it and someone has to go up into the attic and get the box that's next to the christmas decorations

• Options
    NoneoftheaboveNoneoftheabove Just a conforming non-conformist. Twilight ZoneRegistered User regular
    Top o' the mornin', ya'll.
    What be ye doin' today?

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    good morning ""friends"".

Hope you're ""doing well"".

""How do you do""?

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    giphy.gif

• Options
    NoneoftheaboveNoneoftheabove Just a conforming non-conformist. Twilight ZoneRegistered User regular
    Arn't we all just a little too sunny today, jeeze!

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    But will Irish comedy ever be the same

• Options

most irish comedians of an age where they'd care about the queen are joking about cancel culture now

• Options
    tommy tiernan is TERRIBLE live in 2022, let me tell you

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2022
    I wish the US news media had a spine

Call what Abbot and DeSantis did what it is, human trafficking

Vanguard on
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    tommy tiernan is TERRIBLE live in 2022, let me tell you

oh god I found some of his earlier stuff and was like "hey this guy ain't that bad" but his more recent stuff put me right the hell off him let me tell you

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Today's Smoke sword for Swordtember. The Hellfire Club.
    2h75j3jdiv8p.png

• Options

most irish comedians of an age where they'd care about the queen are joking about cancel culture now

I’ve spent like ten years doing comedy in Ireland and yes it fucking sucks lmao

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

there's really cool stuff coming up from like youtube, I've seen multiple foil arms and hog shows and they're always a riot

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

Jealous

• Options
    Please subscribe to my tweetspace for more.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular

Jealous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0YBP1ve5rw

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Morning, today is a lovely Saturday. Wife and I are having our inaugural 2023 Resolutions "Working Lunch"

We're gonna get Sushi from the sushi buffet (it's called Sushi Train, and they refitted one of those old diners that has the little train that travels the restaurant serving food), then we're going to hit up Target for some weights and a couple odds and ends, and then Publix for a very specific and cheap coffee for cold brew. (Their private selection hazelnut is amazing, and costs like $8 a bag)

Then I got a few chores lined up need doing, and we should be settled in by about 4 PM and I'll be ready to drink and shitpost for a couple of hours.

Also yes, I do have coveralls for every occasion

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    My favourite thing about that is the much pointed out fact that to get from the front door to the master bedroom you have to go: living room-> dining room-> "bonus room"-> in one side of the bathroom-> out the other-> hall-> master bedroom

Hope nobody locks that inner bathroom door if there's a fire

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    A hungover man looks at his 1000 games (estimated) and decides he wants none of them.
    Checks out online store instead.
    Vague memories of Austin Walker praising something occur.
    The result:

12s9hkom0k2z.png

I know next to nothing about Gundam. I know little about this game. Is the anime already inside me?

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    As someone who reads blue prints and space layouts all the time, my eye has started twitching. I literally seeing ways to fix this.

• Options
    Tav wrote: »

there's really cool stuff coming up from like youtube, I've seen multiple foil arms and hog shows and they're always a riot

FAH are very funny and also sweethearts

you won’t meet nicer lads

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    That blueprint can’t be real

A blueprint is proof of prior planning

No one ends up with that house with even the tiniest amount of planning

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    edited September 2022
    Atomika wrote: »
    That blueprint can’t be real

A blueprint is proof of prior planning

No one ends up with that house with even the tiniest amount of planning
    It’s an actual 780k house. I looked at the thread. But thankfully they added a doorway from the living room to the hallway.

Which may not be permitted, but yeah that’s a house.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Glendora/101-E-Linfield-St-91740/home/8032531

zepherin on
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Due to the lack of exits and cross-ventilation, I’m pretty sure no firm would even build that house, that’s not even remotely up to code.

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    It looks like 3 doors are moved. Knock out the wall to the little hallway from the living room and swap the bathroom bottom right from an en suite to the bonus room, get rid of the 2nd bathroom door, it's almost fine.

This discussion has been closed.