Drivers have to abide by the law, because:
(1) they don't want to be penalized
(2) it's their responsibility and duty, as well as being safer for themselves and others
(3) they are under surveillance. (!!!!)
Which of the following should be the priority for drivers:
(1) respecting human life
(2) speeding if they are in a hurry
(3) enjoying the scenery all the way to their destination.
If passengers leave their valuables in your vehicle, you are required to:
(1) keep them as your own property
(2) donate them to charity organizations
(3) take them to the nearest police station so the owner can be notified.
Drivers often lose their tempers and become aggressive when they see reckless pedestrians or vehicles being driven recklessly. In this situation, you should:
(1) be patient and courteous
(2) not give an inch
(3) respond the same way.
(1) may stretch their arms and neck out the window
(2) may not stretch their arms and neck out the window
(3) may stretch their arms and neck out the window on summer days, but not when the
weather turns cold.
I love this country.