As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Pacifism For Beginners

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

Pacifism For Beginners!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Pacifism For Beginners

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    And he also gets armor-piercing ammo; but don't worry, he's not hurting them lethally or anything.

sig.gif
  • Options
    blueArcanablueArcana Registered User regular
    All the enemies are secretly World of Darkness vampires, so it's all blunt damage

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Humorously citizens in the game have the same commentary about Redhood abilities and their non lethalness. One of them incredulously explains "They are vortex guns!" You also get a mine you attach to people and blow it up that also has citizens wondering how exactly that is non lethal.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Though really with all the choking dudes out you do in this game plenty of long term brain damage going around. It's like a David Caradine convention.

Tim's are hilarious because he's so gentle after he brained a man "oh better lay this person down softly after I knocked them the fuck out."

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    The civilians are extremely savage in some of their commentary.

I was playing as Nightwing (I think?) and a random civvie says "You'll never be as good as Batman."

Rude.

• Options
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    The civilians are extremely savage in some of their commentary.

I was playing as Nightwing (I think?) and a random civvie says "You'll never be as good as Batman."

Rude.

Oh yeah the citizens are dicks I love it. I think I heard on Tim "Which Robin is that?" God damn.....

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular