As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL]Its a Giants world and we’re all living in it

Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
edited February 2023 in Social Entropy++
Fuck Richie James right now. He’s going to be the reason we’re not 7-1 after this week

DJ Eebs on

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    the turnovers haven't helped but the giants offense has been constipated at best

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Fuck Richie James right now. He’s going to be the reason we’re not 7-1 after this week

Nah. Terrible special teams fumbles leading to opposing TDs are now even in the game at 1-1. The Giants corners are what killed them down the stretch. Geno and the receivers were having their way with them the past couple of drives

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Sitting over here in the PNW, not saying anything. Not gloating, definitely not talking any shit.

• Options
    I wouldn't have gloated so hard if we got that pick!

• Options
    shalmelo wrote: »

Nah. Terrible special teams fumbles leading to opposing TDs are now even in the game at 1-1. The Giants corners are what killed them down the stretch. Geno and the receivers were having their way with them the past couple of drives

technically the seahawks' terrible fumble that directly lead to the td was the first play after the punt wasn't it? just put the ball on the ground after a screen pass.

either way if the only TD you have in a game was when a team literally handed you the ball on the 2, it's probably a bigger problem than a couple of special teams turnovers.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    I never would have expected to say this before the season, but there's a decent chance we see this Seahawks-Giants matchup again on wild card weekend

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    when you go to sleep tonight, at least know that nothing you did was as stupid as jerome boger announcing a penalty on the seattle mariners in the middle of a football game

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    I appreciate it Raijins control of the thread title

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Knight_ wrote: »
    when you go to sleep tonight, at least know that nothing you did was as stupid as jerome boger announcing a penalty on the seattle mariners in the middle of a football game

You don't know me! You don't know what I've done!

chromdom on
  • Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    Wait , I thought we stopped closing threads once the hit 100 pages .

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Yeah, this was more offensive failure than the special teams stuff, but they sure didn't help matters

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    And the giants are back behind the cowboys in the NFC East; all is right with the world

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    My expectations for this season as a Seahawks fan were incredibly low so I'm just enjoying the ride

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    Sitting over here in the PNW, not saying anything. Not gloating, definitely not talking any shit.

thinking about all the people who said the Seahawks had doomed themselves to a decade of mediocrity by trading RDub and not firing Pete Carroll. feelin good

Carroll's gotta be a top 3 coach in the NFL right now. Not sure who you could argue for over Reid/Belichick/Carroll (in no particular order).
    knitdan wrote: »
    My expectations for this season as a Seahawks fan were incredibly low so I'm just enjoying the ride

easily the most fun I've had watching the Seahawks in years

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Wait , I thought we stopped closing threads once the hit 100 pages .

Shhhhh, if he hears you he might try to merge the threads!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I don’t understand! I wore the same shirt I wore the other 6 times we won!

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    You wear that shirt every day.

• Options
    I don’t understand! I wore the same shirt I wore the other 6 times we won!

you think a six-time reused shirt is going to befuddle Geno Smith???

• Options
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »
    You wear that shirt every day.

This is besides the point!!!

• Options
    I'm completely unprepared for a national NFL broadcast referencing the Bills Mafia openly.

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    That was

A poor choice

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Even Lockett is taking shots at Wilson .

• Options
    That was a nice touchdown toss

• Options
    Man, get fucked Rodgers, but holy shit that dude can just air out that ball at the drop of a hat.

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Green Bay defense 🤝 leaving the middle open

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Well that’s probably game

• Options
    That was an incredibly weak Hands to the Face

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    Holy shit

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options

I don't mean to add insult to injury here but I don't think you know how this meme works

• Options
    What a fucking moron .

• Options
    admanb wrote: »

I don't mean to add insult to injury here but I don't think you know how this meme works

You know, I wasn't really thinking of that meme actually, I just meant they were hand in hand. Now that you say it, yeah it looks dumb in standard internet context.

Oh well, point remains

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    TicaldfjamTicaldfjam Snoqualmie, WARegistered User regular
    edited October 2022
    It looks like the start of, "Aaron's, not very good, night." Up in Western NY.

Ticaldfjam on
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    I just wanted to reply to this from the last thread.
    McCaffrey just threw a TD pass in a cute little lateral pass chicanery from Garrapolo.

Believe it or not that is his second TD pass of his career. He scored one on a fake 4th down dive a few years ago. Take the hand off, stop short of the pile and lob it over to the tight end who took it the rest of the way.

• Options
    Lol special teamers in on defense for GB due to shortage. GB Special Teams. Lololol

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    These commercials are so so dumb I reach to lower the volume on a tv that been muted since the 2nd quarter.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Very generous of Josh Allen to pass the ball to Green Bay just now.

(why did he not just run into the gigantic hole?)

• Options
    holy shit lmao

• Options
    Hey Kaaron , hey buddy . What you doing ?

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular

holy shit lmao

Rodgers returning the favor ball

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Tox wrote: »

holy shit lmao

Rodgers returning the favor ball

Josh wanted to pay it forward I guess.

This discussion has been closed.