Options

I've got a mood. A mood...for spood [moods thread]

Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer NipplesThe EchidnaRegistered User regular
Today after work I sat in traffic for nearly an hour when it's normally a ~20 minute drive, so I decided to stop and get some fast food instead of cooking. Pulled up to the window and handed them my credit card. Except it was actually my parking structure key card. So that's my current mood.

What's your mood?!?

«13456725

Posts

  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    What's your mood?!?

    I spent ten minutes scrolling through pictures of stressed out chihuahuas and still couldn't find one that emanated sufficiently intense vibes to capture my current anxiety levels.

  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I've had an offer accepted on a flat so my "where the fuck am I going to live" stress has been replaced with "oh fuck I hope I can get a mortgage and what the hell are these new interest rates" stress

    [Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    when i say hi, i get shut down / when i'm outside, i get stressed out / when i got people around i'm anxious / nobody likes me, what the fuck now?

  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    this is... some kinda mood

    jv1vizjo5sj3.png

    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    My current mood is

    ADHD

    that’s always my mood though

  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I changed my avatar, because I've really been relating to Charlie Brown lately, and I don't recognize my own posts when scrolling

  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I changed my avatar, because I've really been relating to Charlie Brown lately, and I don't recognize my own posts when scrolling

    Who the fuck are you?

  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I changed my avatar, because I've really been relating to Charlie Brown lately, and I don't recognize my own posts when scrolling

    Who the fuck are you?

    Some block head, I wore a Hawkeye disguise for a while

  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    5o6uj9oprrg9.png

    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    mood for spood lmao

    nice

  • Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    kvtf58oqzvsx.jpeg
    nxxvzwpz5duv.jpeg

    Jus’ thinking about the Islamic Fashion Institute in Indonesia.

  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    5o6uj9oprrg9.png

    That's golden!

  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    I changed my avatar, because I've really been relating to Charlie Brown lately, and I don't recognize my own posts when scrolling

    Who the fuck are you?

    Some block head, I wore a Hawkeye disguise for a while

    if you have a second, i've got a football-related idea I'd like to test out

  • Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I got my beard trimmed way back and this is what I feel like

    5ag30xgdwcl3.jpg

  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
  • Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Yeah, I feel that.

  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    My mood is bad because I don't really fit in anywhere and never will and nobody will ever want to be near me

    Pretend I put a funny meme image to deflect emotionally here

  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    I woke up sick and achy today and it should be criminal to get sick on a Saturday

  • Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    My mood is bad because I don't really fit in anywhere and never will and nobody will ever want to be near me

    Pretend I put a funny meme image to deflect emotionally here

    No you are wrong.
    ysz6jd4pmzlv.jpeg
    e2rwi5sdlwoc.jpeg

  • Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Photos unrelated. I just wanted to post them.

  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    They're beautiful, just like Tallahasseeriel.

    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I want to eat those geological features.

  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Do it.

  • Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    I want to eat those geological features.

    I believe in you. It is your destiny to eat the Earth.

    ttc4f9y2zrpw.jpeg
    f9ebaa770v6s.jpeg
    wzsmpotv8t05.jpeg
    hqu72xm6ki91.jpeg

  • Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    But you gotta eat her right.

  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    I want to eat those geological features.

    I think that's called pica

  • Options
    Nestor74Nestor74 UKRegistered User new member
    The weather is bad, I want to sleep and do nothing.

  • Options
    OdinOdin Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    I want to eat those geological features.

    yqodvhnwaekf.jpg

  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    I want to eat those geological features.

    I believe in you. It is your destiny to eat the Earth.

    wzsmpotv8t05.jpeg

    that looks similar to a place near where i live, except a bit nicer.

    i love some nice mountains. is that a mood?

  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    I want to eat those geological features.

    I think that's called pica

    That just means it's spicy.

  • Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    But you gotta eat her right.

    Gonna eat that Continental Crustussy

  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Two days after the DST switch. At this point my stove has lied to me so many times that I resent the idea that I should have to force it to change. All my other clocks changed because they care about me, stove, what the fuck is your problem.

    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2022
    I realised about two weeks ago that I don't have any clocks in my house, because I don't have a microwave and the stove is an antique (ok it TECHNICALLY has a clock on it but it's an old analogue one with pictures of birds on the face and it needs like, winding or some shit, IDK I'm not paid to dive into that nonsense. Let's call it purely decorative.).

    The context of my realisation was that I had no idea if the end of daylight savings had been and gone, or was yet to come. I am operating entirely at the whims of my phone, and my garmin watch (which is automatically updated by my phone).
    It feels very dangerous tbh.

    tynic on
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I've been thinking about what it would be like to fall over that cliff for a while.

    Growing up, the deacon would always show up an hour early for church on the Sunday of the switch because enough people would forget about it and none of their clocks knew any better.

    Not having at least one clock that would stand up to me and boldly declare that it was an hour later than the government claimed would be a pretty nebulous and worrying place to wake up to, I suppose.

    Huh. I'm sorry, stove. I believe I may have misjudged you. You're not as cool as the bird clock that doesn't believe in time, but you're okay.

    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited November 2022
    Jedoc wrote: »
    I've been thinking about what it would be like to fall over that cliff for a while.

    Growing up, the deacon would always show up an hour early for church on the Sunday of the switch because enough people would forget about it and none of their clocks knew any better.

    Not having at least one clock that would stand up to me and boldly declare that it was an hour later than the government claimed would be a pretty nebulous and worrying place to wake up to, I suppose.

    Huh. I'm sorry, stove. I believe I may have misjudged you. You're not as cool as the bird clock that doesn't believe in time, but you're okay.

    It does make you feel in some way unmoored from reality. What other sands could be suddenly shifted under my feet? They could change the whole date on me and I wouldn't even notice, probably.

    tynic on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Jedoc wrote: »
    I've been thinking about what it would be like to fall over that cliff for a while.

    Growing up, the deacon would always show up an hour early for church on the Sunday of the switch because enough people would forget about it and none of their clocks knew any better.

    Not having at least one clock that would stand up to me and boldly declare that it was an hour later than the government claimed would be a pretty nebulous and worrying place to wake up to, I suppose.

    Huh. I'm sorry, stove. I believe I may have misjudged you. You're not as cool as the bird clock that doesn't believe in time, but you're okay.

    It does make you feel in some way unmoored from reality. What other sands could be suddenly shifted under my feet? They could change the whole date on me and I wouldn't even notice, probably.

    with the way the states are going, you might be dating shit in anno mundi soon

  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited November 2022
    tynic wrote: »
    I realised about two weeks ago that I don't have any clocks in my house, because I don't have a microwave and the stove is an antique (ok it TECHNICALLY has a clock on it but it's an old analogue one with pictures of birds on the face and it needs like, winding or some shit, IDK I'm not paid to dive into that nonsense. Let's call it purely decorative.).

    The context of my realisation was that I had no idea if the end of daylight savings had been and gone, or was yet to come. I am operating entirely at the whims of my phone, and my garmin watch (which is automatically updated by my phone).
    It feels very dangerous tbh.

    nah;

    If you have a clock, you know what time it is. If you have two, you're never sure.

    Tamin on
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    zr0dean8je5a.jpg

    me fr

Sign In or Register to comment.