As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Nintendo DS Lite problem

SirUltimosSirUltimos Don't talk, Rusty. Just paint.Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Games and Technology
So, my DS Lite is beginning to have some problems. It started today when I had Pokemon in sleep mode and the system froze up (3 minutes before I opened the system, as the system's clock said). Secondly, I've just discovered that if I leave the DS in sleep mode for any period of time the thing actually turns off.

It's near a full charge so I really don't know what could be wrong.

Any help?

SirUltimos on

• Options
    wunderbarwunderbar What Have I Done? Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    probably an H/A thread, but ya.....

I'd just say send it into nintendo. they are awesome with warranty service and will most likely send you a new one.

wunderbar on
    XBL: thewunderbar PSN: thewunderbar NNID: thewunderbar Steam: wunderbar87 Twitter: wunderbar
  • Options
    SirUltimosSirUltimos Don't talk, Rusty. Just paint. Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    wunderbar wrote: »
    probably an H/A thread, but ya.....

I'd just say send it into nintendo. they are awesome with warranty service and will most likely send you a new one.

I've had good experiences with Nintendo's customer service... but how are they when the system is out of warranty?

[Edit] Actually, I just checked and it seems that my DS IS still under warranty. sO I think I'm just going to send it to them, int hat case. Getting all new riend codes will suck, but not much I can do.

SirUltimos on
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    All DS Lite's should still be under warranty, as all of them come with one year warranty's and the DS Lite turns 1 year old next Monday.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.