As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dreams

PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion.Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Social Entropy++
I had 2 crazy dreams a few days ago I thought I'd share for some entertainment.

1. Dad chases me around with shotgun while looking like a brute from Halo. I manage to stick him with a spike grenade and he blows up ending the dream.

2. Jeff Goldblum is wielding a shovel while fighting velociraptors that use pick axes as weapons. He kills said raptors in brutal and violent ways.

You know number 2 would have made Jurassic Park so much more awesome.

jkZziGc.png
Pharezon on

Posts

  • Jermaine ChampaigneJermaine Champaigne __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    Yeah well I started an orgy on a cheerleader bus yesterday, and they had to call in the JV squad because the varsity couldn't fit it all in their mouths

    try real life, buddy, get your head out of the clouds

    Jermaine Champaigne on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    dreams huh

    ps this isnt thread assassination i promise manifest i didn't use the eff bomb or nothing and no irony has been attempted

    bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    This thread seems awful familiar, but lacks the same content.

    [edit] Beat'd

    srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
  • PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yeah well I started an orgy on a cheerleader bus yesterday, and they had to call in the JV squad because the varsity couldn't fit it all in their mouths

    try real life, buddy, get your head out of the clouds

    Way to ruin my Jeff Goldblum fantasy. Jerk.

    Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
  • HakuninHakunin Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I once played Tony Hawk 3 for close to 20 hours straight.

    Then i went to bed and dreamed i was playing Tony Hawk 3.

    My dreams suck.

    Hakunin on
  • RedeemerRedeemer Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Listening to someone talk about their dreams is the most boring thing ever

    And reading it similarly sucks

    Redeemer on
    25jyxzr.jpg
  • PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    bsjezz wrote: »
    dreams huh

    ps this isnt thread assassination i promise manifest i didn't use the eff bomb or nothing and no irony has been attempted

    Fuck. I'll go back to trolling the fallout thread then. :(

    Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
  • ScrumtrulescentScrumtrulescent Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I disagree Redeemer

    I enjoy it somewhat

    since I do not remember my own dreams most of the time

    Scrumtrulescent on
  • Jermaine ChampaigneJermaine Champaigne __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    I like these threads once it veers off into old hag territory

    Jermaine Champaigne on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AWIYAWIY Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I have nothing to contribute to your thread so I must post on the internet to let everyone know of this crucial fact.

    AWIY on
  • PharezonPharezon Struggle is an illusion. Victory is in the Qun.Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    AWIY wrote: »
    I have nothing to contribute to your thread so I must post on the internet to let everyone know of this crucial fact.

    You're from Toronto. I hate you.

    Pharezon on
    jkZziGc.png
  • AWIYAWIY Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Pharezon wrote: »
    AWIY wrote: »
    I have nothing to contribute to your thread so I must post on the internet to let everyone know of this crucial fact.

    You're from Toronto. I hate you.

    I was expecting both of these things, but not for them to be linked.

    AWIY on
  • WalrusWalrus Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Davoid wrote: »

    I watched the first one and it was really annoying. I like Before Sunrise/Sunset but Waking Life looks as though it would piss me off no end.

    Walrus on
  • DavoidDavoid Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    It's probably the most asshole-pretentious movie I've seen in awhile.

    Davoid on
    rqv6.png
  • Jermaine ChampaigneJermaine Champaigne __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    oh god

    I hate waking life so much

    I've tried watching it in all frames of mind, and it never fails to infuriate me

    Jermaine Champaigne on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I had a dream where my future roommate and his mom(played by my mom) went looking for my brother on this weird suburban military base(barracks were like rows of houses) only to get told part of the base was radioactive, and then jason batemen(or corey feldmen, one of the two) and paul rudd hunted them down and pelted them with moustraps. It literally hurt to watch- paul rudd was pelting my mother with those mousetraps. He has a strong arm.

    Dex Dynamo on
  • Jermaine ChampaigneJermaine Champaigne __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    I had a dream once where I was having sex with a girl from the real world and hating every minute of it

    I wanted to just toss my cookies, it was terrible

    Jermaine Champaigne on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DemosthenesDemosthenes Registered User new member
    edited June 2007
    I normally have pretty some pretty far out dreams, but what's fun about them is the fact that I can pick out WHY I dreamed about a certain something given what I was thinking about or doing earlier in the day.

    I was thinking about writing out a dream I had once...but they're honestly only interesting to the person who has them, or to anyone from the real world who was IN the dream...and most people can't understand that so they tell everyone else.

    Demosthenes on
This discussion has been closed.