As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MINI-PHALLA] Phallus and Phagons - COMPANIONS WIN!

14567810»

• Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007

[size=+1]ROUND THREE... FINAL BATTLE[/size]

- - - -

"Oh shit-oh shit-oh shit..." Presto races through the Shadowland, his every muscle trembling, veins pumping with adrenaline, pores dripping sweat, mixing with Eric's drying blood. "Tiamat, Tiamat, Tiamat" he thinks, "Oh man..." His mind otherwise occupied, Presto's robe catches between his legs and he sprawls onto the hard, gray ground, his glasses flying from his face and far out of reach, landing with a "tinkle". And maybe a crunch.

Looking up, he eyes a shroud coming near to him, and gritting his teeth, Presto reaches through with both hands, placing them on two round, semi-soft orbs. "Sheila!", he grabs for the shroud to wrap his arms around his Companion, but instead falls forward onto Tiamat's sharp teeth. His screams are cut short as the mouth closes, crunches on his bones and swallows. "Nostrils," mumbles the blue lightning-head. Robothero is no more.

"Enough of this!" yells Sheila. "You should be taken, Tiamat!"

And with cries deafening the heavens, the shades swoop down and heft Gleve into the air, her five heads biting through shadow the entire journey.

- - - -

Exhausted, Sheila weeps, and Uni nuzzles up to comfort her. "I can't believe they're all gone. My brother, all my friends, and Dungeon Master. How will I ever get home. Uni perks up, "Whinny!" She teleports... and re-appears about five feet away, frustrated.

"Maybe you can get us out of here eventually girl," explains Sheila, "but you'll have to become more powerful with age." They both sigh. "That will be a few years from now. Whatever shall we do to pass the time?"

"Meh." states Uni.

"Hmm... that is a good idea."

And so we close with some hot, multi-year-long, inter-species, lesbian sex.

COMPANIONS WIN!

- - - -

DEAD
    Robothero / "Presto" - Tiamat snack
    Gleve / "Tiamat" - taken by the Shade Vote.

SURVIVORS
    Last Son - "Uni"
    Gnasty - "Sheila"

GG, gang. GG.

Evil ProBoards

Squashua on
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited June 2007
    My streak of not lying and people not trusting me continues ;x

Unknown User on
  • Options
    Last SonLast Son Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    The Companion boards, not a whole lot there though.

*Also, either Gnasty or FWD will have to unlock it*

Last Son on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

The "other" Phalla I ran of this concluded yesterday. If you would like to read it in full (different, EARLY iteration of the rules), click the spoiler box.

And yes, coincidentally, 2 games in-a-row, Dekion killed Diana on round one and Uni/Sheila survived till the end (but did not "win").

This one took 4 rounds and no teamwork.

GAME BEGINS
    Welcome to the Realm of Dungeons & Dragons

[size=+1]STORY[/size]
    "Ah, Shadow Demon," said Venger as he sat upon his throne, "I have a task for you to help rid me of those meddling Companions and provide me with ultimate rule over The Realm of Dungeons & Dragons!"
    "Yes, master... what could it be?" questioned Shadow Demon.
    Venger's eyes glowed red, "You are from the dimension of shadows. I want you to take us all there where we will meet in final battle."
    "Ahh, your wish is my command, master. Ahhh hahahahahahah!"
    Venger cocked an eyebrow. "What is he so amused about?" he wondered, as he left to get his assassin, Dekion.

- - - -

Back in The Realm of Dungeons & Dragons, Presto was looking for his glasses (again) and just tripped over Dungeon Master, who appeared from behind a rock. "Dammit, you gnome, what the hell, man!"
    "Lower your tone, Presto." cried Hank, the natural born leader of men and women-folk, "have some respect for the Dungeon Master."
    "Yes, it seems some evil is afoot." announced Dungeon Master to the group of Companions. "In order to send you home, back to the carnival, you must defeat Venger and Tiamat and rid the world of all evil."
    "That's a TALL order," quipped Eric. Everyone stared at him.
    "And we're SHORT on resources," added Diana. Everyone laughed at her funny pun. Except Eric, who grumbled.
    "Meh!" cried Uni.
    "So, the plan of action is to..." Dungeon Master was interrupted as Shadow Demon and a horde of his fellow demons clouded the sky.
    Bobby's club began to glow as he hefted it at the sky, "We're under attack! I'll totally smash the ground and that'll take care of that air-borne pest and his jerks!"
    "Bobby, no!" Sheila held him back.
    "Looks like we're being taken to the Shadow Realm, a place of true neutrality, where everyone looks the same! We'll all be shadows. Unfortunately, this battle will not be fair." mused Dungeon Master. "I will even the odds a bit."

- - - -

Elsewhere in the realm, Tiamat was really pissed off.

[size=+1]RULES[/size]
    1 - You must make at least 2 posts a day and one must be a vote, or else the Shadow Demons will take you (even you, Shadow Demon!)
    2 - Once a day, you may !vote off Kelek; the one with the most votes is taken away by the Shadow Demons forever.
    3 - A subsequent vote overrides your previous vote. No retractions needed.
    4 - Votes must be in by 12:00 NOON EST daily. Narration will be posted by 1:00 PM EST the latest - each "Hour" of the battle is from 12 noon to 12 noon.
    5 - If there is a tie, all vote-receivers are taken.
    6 - If the top vote-receiver is killed by combat, second-place is taken and so-on down the line.
    7 - If all vote-receivers are killed, no one is taken.
    8 - If you are dead, you may not post or PM, but you may follow along. Play fair!
    9 - Go ahead and PM your roles around; they're all right here in the original post. :-)
    10 - Roles will be publicly revealed when slain.
    11 - If you have a rules clarification, ASK ME IN BLUE.

[size=+1]ORDER OF EVENTS FOR EACH HOUR (DAY) OF THE BATTLE[/size]

1 - Bobby Power Negation (if he chooses to do so)
    2 - Shadow Demon Shape-Change (if he chooses to do so)
    3 - Diana Conversion of Dekion (one-time; if it happens)
    4 - All Seers.
    5 - All Combat Simultaneously.
    6 - Voting Results.

[size=+1]ROLE PMs[/size]
    =================================================
    180px-D%26Dhank.jpg

You are Hank the Ranger.
    You're the oldest of the gang along with Eric and a natural leader, also the most level-headed, and your orders are (with the usual exception of Eric) not questioned. Unfortunately, neither Sheila or Diana put out yet, which is very frustrating. You want to get the group home so you can find some slutty carnival girls.

PRIMARY ABILITY
    * You carry a Dungeon Master Artifact - The Magic Bow
    ** Once an hour, you may Private Kill anyone except Venger or Tiamat. PM me your target.
    ** You can (accidentally) kill the Dungeon Master.

WIN CONDITION: If Shadow Demon, Venger, Tiamat are killed and Dekion is killed or converted, you win.

180px-D%26Deric.jpg

You are Eric the Cavalier.
    You are a dick. I mean, really. Do you know why you're here? To show kids that it's better to go along with the group than to be a dissenting individual. Great lesson. You're on your own, Numero Uno. So, you've been given a Dingeon Master Artifact anyway; a magic shield. Whoop-ti-do. At least it'll let you get through this thing alive somehow, even if you have to give up your allies.

PRIMARY ABILITY
    * You carry a Dungeon Master Artifact - the Magic Shield.
    ** Once an hour you may either guard yourself or another from any attack except for the Vote. PM me your choice.
    ** Your identity will not be revealed when you guard.

WIN CONDITION: If Shadow Demon, Venger, Tiamat are killed and Dekion is killed or converted, you win.
    OPTIONAL WIN CONDITION: If Dungeon Master and all Companions are dead, you win.

180px-D%26Ddiana.jpg

You are Diana the Acrobat.
    Seriously. You have olympic-level athletic abilities. And Dungeon Master gave you a stick. That little white BASTARD. You're the token black character and you're given a stick. Might as well be Rodney King. Welcome to the 80's. So anyway, you tend to be the natural leader when Hank "The Man" Ranger isn't around. You have a magical telescoping javelin that can be used for vaulting, spanning gaps, etc. Ahh, whatever.

PRIMARY ABILITIES
    * You carry a Dungeon Master Artifact - the Magical Javelin.
    ** Once an hour you may dodge a single attack except the Vote; if multiple attacks come in, you cannot dodge both.
    ** Your identity will not be revealed if you dodge.
    ** One Use Only : Instead of dodging, you may sacrifice yourself (YOU DIE) to deflect any attack, including the Vote, against another.

SECONDARY ABILITY
    * Your exotic hotness is exactly what a Celestial Knight like skeletal warrior Dekion needs.
    ** Instead of using your PRIMARY ABILITY, you may convert Dekion to the good side, as long as you target Dekion.
    ** Your identity is revealed to whomever you attempt to convert, but their identity is not confirmed to you.

180px-D%26Dpresto.jpg

You are Presto the Magician.
    As the magician, you have a magical hat of complete crap that never works anyway, so you might as well forget it. And you lose your glasses a lot. Good job there, Velma.

PRIMARY ABILITY
    * You wear a Dungeon Master Artifact - the Magical Hat of... Magic.
    ** Once an hour, you may select a target and their identity will be revealed to you.
    ** Unlike Dungeon Master, your seer will not be detected.

180px-D%26Dsheila.jpg

You are Sheila the Thief.
    As the thief, you have a magical cloak of invisibility. You are Bobby's older sister and therefore very protective of him and are the token hot cartoon redhead, like Daphne. You are daring enough to trick enemies; like driving a band of Venger's lizard men and bullywugs against each other.

PRIMARY ABILITY
    * You wear a Dungeon Master Artifact - The Magic Cloak of Invisibility
    ** Once an hour, choose two different targets (you may select yourself).
    ** If the first target is attacked, it will instead hit the second target.
    ** You cannot use this ability 2 hours in a row.
    ** Your identity will not be revealed on use.

SECONDARY ABILITY
    * You know the identities of Uni and Bobby.

180px-D%26Dbobby.jpg

You are Bobby the Barbarian.
    Dressed in fur pants and boots, a horned helmet and a cross belt harness, you have a magic club so powerful that it can produce earthquake like shockwaves when your strike the ground. You are also Sheila's younger brother and have a pet baby unicorn, Uni. And a mullet. 100% gay.

PRIMARY ABILITY
    * You hold a Dungeon Master Artifact - The Magic Club of Distraction
    ** Once an hour, you may target someone to negate their PRIMARY ABILITY.
    ** You cannot use this ability 2 hours in a row.

SECONDARY ABILITY
    * You know the identities of Uni and Sheila.

180px-D%26Duni.jpg

You are Uni the aptly-named baby Unicorn (aww).
    As Bobby's pet baby unicorn, you are cute and mostly helpless, but you have a limited teleportation ability. And you're a freaking baby unicorn; watch out for Ash Ketcham.

PRIMARY ABILITY
    * Once an hour, you may teleport yourself or another out of danger, if you believe them to be targeted.
    ** An attack on that target will miss.
    ** You cannot teleport away from the Vote.
    ** This cannot be used two hours in a row.

SECONDARY ABILITY
    * You know the identities of Bobby and Sheila.

180px-Dndc-dungeon_master.jpg

You are Dungeon Master, our Guide to the Realm of Dungeons & Dragons.
    You supplied the companions with the Dungeon Master Arifacts and clues for their numerous opportunities to return home.
    You will send the companions home once all evil is destroyed (or converted).

PRIMARY ABILITIES
    * You can Seer once an hour to discover an identity.
    ** If you seer an evil character (Tiamat, Dekion, Venger, Shadow Demon), they will be told your identity.
    * Instead of Seering, you can attempt a Private Kill against Tiamat. If you target anyone but Tiamat, you will be killed.

=============================================
    180px-Dndc-venger.jpg

You are Venger, an evil Liche Lord.
    You seek to rule the land and to do so, you must rid the world of the Dungeon Master by using the children's magical weapons to bolster your power. You have one horn, powerful magic, and powerful minions.

PRIMARY ABILITIES
    * You can use the ability of any Dungeon Master Artifact that you acquire.
    ** Dungeon Master Artifacts are acquired when a minion (Dekion, Shadow Demon) makes the kill.
    ** You can use Hank's Bow to kill Dungeon Master.
    * You can Private Kill Dungeon Master and Tiamat, but only after you acquire 3 of Dungon Master's Artifacts.
    ** Only one Private Kill per hour.

SECONDARY ABILITIES
    * You can only be killed by Vote or Tiamat's Private Kill.
    * You know the identities of Dekion and Shadow Demon.

WIN CONDITION: If Dungeon Master and Tiamat are dead, you win.

ep09introtp7.gif

You are Dekion the Skeletal Warrior.
    Once a Celestial Knight, you were corrupted by Venger's evil magics and are now his enslaved minion.

PRIMARY ABILITY
    * You have a magic sword that can Private Kill anyone except Venger, Tiamat, or Dungeon Master.
    * You may make one Private Kill an hour. PM me your target.

SECONDARY ABILITY
    * You know the identities of Venger and Shadow Demon.

WIN CONDITION: If Dungeon Master and Tiamat are dead, you win.
    OPTIONAL WIN CONDITION: If you are converted and Venger and Tiamat are dead, you win.

imagegr8.gif

You are Shadow Demon, Venger's Lackey.
    You are a shapeshifter and as we are all in your dimension, you hold ultimate power of court here.

PRIMARY ABILITY
    * You are a shape-shifter who may, once an hour, adopt the PRIMARY ABILITY of **ANY** player you target, dead or alive, friend or foe.
    ** You will be told their identity.
    ** If you are seer'd while shape-shifted, you will be revealed as whomever you are shape-shifted as.

SECONDARY ABILITY
    * You know the identities of Venger and Dekion.

WIN CONDITION: If Dungeon Master and Tiamat and Venger are dead, you win.

180px-Dndc-tiamat.jpg

You are Tiamat the Multi-Headed Dragon.
    A fearsome dragon with a screeching voice and five heads, you promote ultimate chaos. Your heads breathe fire, ice, bolts of lightning, acid, and streams of poisonous gas.

SPECIAL ABILITY:
    * You may make one Private Kill an hour. PM me your target.
    * You can only be killed by Vote or Dungeon Master's Private Kill.

WIN CONDITION: If you are the only survivor, you win.

[size=+1]PLAYER STATUS CHART[/size]

1 Niyra - DEAD - Evil "Venger", killed by the shade vote
    2 Eldercat - SENTENCED TO ETERNAL SHADOW TENTACLE RAPINGS - Pet "Uni"
    3 Zedon - DEAD - Companion "Eric", murdered by Dekion while defending Sheila
    4 SoulFury - DEAD - Companion "Diana", killed by the shade vote
    5 Grat - DEAD - Companion "Bobby", murdered by Hank and Dekion
    6 dealer - ALIVE - "Dekion" the Henchman
    7 krob - SENTENCED TO ETERNAL SHADOW TENTACLE RAPINGS - Companion "Sheila"
    8 camui - ALIVE - "Shadow Demon" the Henchman and now Lord of all Evil
    9 linxor - DEAD - Good "Dungeon Master", killed by the shade vote
    10 behindthebook - DEAD - Evil "Tiamat", killed due to inactivity
    11 camelot - DEAD - Companion "Hank", killed due to inactivity
    12 nusu - DEAD - Companion "Presto", killed by the shade vote

HOUR ONE
    Note: Names of characters do not necessarily equate to actual identities of players and are for story purposes only.

The Companions were swallowed whole as Shadow Demons and his shades descended upon them. They found themselves in a gray realm, but shrouded in impenetrable mists, so that no one could identify the other. In addition, there were now tweleve
    individual shrouds.

A quintuple-voiced scream could be heard from the shrouds, and this did not amuse Venger in the least.

"What comedy is this, Shadow Demon? I hear Tiamat among them!"

"It was not I who brought her here, master. And it seems Dungeon Master's magicks have wrought a spell of obfuscation. My shades cannot banish everyone and have decided to listen to the group as a whole to hear their decision of whom to banish. Those who do not participate are they, themselves, banished."

Dekion looked forth, "At least we know who each other is; let's get this over with."

- - - -

The Companions heard the voices of Venger and his minions, but could not quite pinpoint a location. Hank drew his magic bow, but it would not light the fog and he was indistinguishable from the other eleven shrouds.

A frightened whinny of "Meh-eheheheh!" sounded from the shrouds. "I've got Bobby and Uni," cried Shiela.

"Good, stay where you are and we'll find you," hollered Diana.

"Well, since we're probably not going to get out of this one," thought Eric, "I'll try and get some brown sugar so I don't die a virgin." He reached out to a shroud and felt Diana's familiar outfit.

"Who's touching my fur chest guard?" cried Bobby.

Eric backed off, and lost the Bobby-shroud to the mist.

- - - -

Diana made her way through the mists and broke through to one. About to touch it, it teleports away. She spots another and reaches through, feeling some...thing. "Please be a friend," she pleaded, and stated her case to charm the shroud. Unfortunately, it quickly backed away from her. Insulted, she went on a hard defense. "I'm no nappy-headed ho! I'll shove my javelin so far up your ass, you'll be coughing splinters!"

danddianakg3.jpg

"Not before the shades take you!" cried someone in the shrouds.

And so they did, listening to the sole voice that commanded the shades, swooping down from the sky in a cloud around the SoulFury shade to reveal Diana the acrobat, taken into the clouds screaming, along with her Magic Javelin.

"Darn," thought Eric to himself, "maybe Sheila is around here somewhere. I'll pretend to be Hank for her..."

- - - -

[size=+1]RESULTS[/size]

No one attempted anything notable this hour, otherwise it would have been related in the narration.

DEAD TODAY
    SoulFury - Diana the Acrobat

Venger has 1 Magical Artifact

HOUR TWO

After the screams of Diana have faded into the distance, Hank decides to cock an arrow, but suddenly the ground is rocked with a shockwave. It throws Hank off balance and he launches an arrow high into the air, and it comes down to strike the shrouded Grat. Labored breathing can be heard through the shroud, but it's cut short as Dekion's sword slices Grat in half, revealing... young Bobby!

bobbysmalloj5.jpg

"Bobby, noooo!!!!!", cries Sheila, cradling dead Bobby in her arms.
    "Meh!" adds Uni, with the most appropriate of opinions.
    "You assholes killed my brother! He was innocent! Well, except after weird Uncle Jerry touched him that one time, but INNOCENT I TELL YOU!" In her rage, Sheila points at the shroud covering Niyra. "You! It was YOU who cut him down!"

Niyra looks left, then right. "Wait, you mean me? It wasn't me..." Every shroud gathered around Niyra and accused her. "You bastard Companions; you don't know what you're doing... no!!!!! Shadow Demon, I command you to stop your shade brothers. Stop them, nooooo!!!!!" cries the Niyra shroud as the Shadow Demon Shades fly down from the skies to take him off into the distance. The shroud falls and you see that YOU ACCUSED VENGER!.

Good job, Companions!

There is a roar in the distance, a familiar one. Each shroud turns to see the shades come back to take the inactive Behindthebook. One, no, FIVE heads peek through the shroud to reveal... TIAMAT! She shrieks as she is banished forever into the Shadowlands...

Yes, Tiamat aka "Behindthebook" was an inattentive, lazy, good-for-nothing and completely lost the game for himself. You should boot his useless ass from your clan. :)

TODAY'S EPIC DEATHS
    Grat - Bobby
    Niyra - Venger
    Behindthebook - Tiamat

HOUR THREE
    Quick summary only since I'm hella busy today...

STORY
    Dekion takes a swipe at the shroud known as krob today, but krob is teleported away by Uni before the strike can make it's mark.

THIS HOUR'S DEATHS
    Nusu aka "Presto the Magician" is taken by the Shades due to the vote.
    Camelot aka "Hank the Ranger" is taken by the Shades due to nonparticipation.

VENGER HAS 3 ARTIFACTS.. OH WAIT. VENGER IS DEAD. Nevermind.

HOUR FOUR
    Sheila and Uni conspire together to figure out which two of the other four shades are good... and which are evil. Unfortunately, it's a one-sided conversation.

"I think the 'Linxor' shroud might be hiding Shadow Demon, Uni. What say you?"

"Meh!"

"Ok then, what about 'Camui'?"

"Meh!"

"Hmm, well what about 'Dealer'?"

"Meh-eh-eh!"

"Meh, huh? OK, that leaves 'Zedon'. Here's hoping he's not the Dungeon Master."

"Uni and I think Zedon is the Shadow Demon!", proclaims Shiela.

"That would be," a cold, sour voice echoes nearby them as the shroud of Zedon slides off of Dekion's sword, "INCORRECT." The shroud falls to reveal Eric the Cavalier, who had used his last breath to try and shield Sheila from any attacks. Startled, Uni teleports Sheila out of danger, but it's too late. A shadowy, dark shroud circles Sheila and Uni.

"Eric has cast his vote already, and we've decided to follow along. We call upon the forces of the Shadowlands to banish 'Linxor'!"

"Oh, no. May the Immortals forgive me," the ever-quiet Linxor mouths as the sky erupts and yanks Dungeon Master high into the clouds.

"That only leaves the four of us, and we've already won," declares Shadow Demon.

Sheila and Uni begin to weep as the darkness creeps in all around, the scene rapidly turning into a tentacle-hentai feast the likes that have only been witnessed on the nether-reaches of 4chan.org

[size=+2]SHADOW DEMON AND DEKION WIN![/size]

Props to Camui and Dealer.

ROLE REVEAL
    01 Niyra VENGER
    02 Eldercat UNI
    03 Zedon ERIC
    04 SoulFury DIANA
    05 Grat BOBBY
    06 dealer DEKION
    07 krob SHEILA
    08 camui SHADOW DEMON
    09 linxor DUNGEON MASTER
    10 behindthebook TIAMAT
    11 camelot HANK
    12 nusu PRESTO

Squashua on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Last Son wrote: »
    The Companion boards, not a whole lot there though.

*Also, either Gnasty or FWD will have to unlock it*

Done, though there's really nothing to see.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I can't view the evil boards as a guest

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    man, such grudges FWD :P

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Gnasty wrote: »

Has to be unlocked; that's B:L, I guess.

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Man, that other game was weird. No one used their powers the first day and 2 people were whacked for inactivity.

This was a lot of fun Squashua, though it was short.

Last Son on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    There were some really cool abilities in this game. It sucks when specials (well, this game everyone was special) die on the first day, especially when you spend a good time workin out their stuff.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

Shit that went down behind the scenes...

ROUND 1:
    Dungeon Master (precisionk) seers Shadow Demon (B:L) and sees... Bobby!
    Dungeon Master is subsequently revealed to Shadow Demon.

ROUND 2: Dekion (Anaximander) attacks Tiamat (Gleve)! Oops!

ALL ROUNDS:
    Sheila (Gnasty) is guarded every round, but no one attacks Sheila, ever!

- - - -

I'm thinking that if I run this again, I should add 1 more villain to Venger's crew and some villagers.

And Strongheart, Warduke, and all their crew.

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Honestly, being on the same side as someone whom has a guard-power and claiming they are guarding you is nearly as effective as actually being guarded. Bad guys just hate wasting kills.

Last Son on
  • Options
    GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Gleve... I hate you.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Squashua wrote: »

Sorry, I thought you wanted me to keep it private until the game was over.

http://phagonsrealm.proboards83.com/index.cgi

It's open. Come on in, the water's fine! ;-)

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    B:L wrote: »

Sorry, I thought you wanted me to keep it private until the game was over.

Game is over.

Squashua on
  • Options
    LignisseLignisse Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Thanks for the game, Squashua! It was fun, if maybe a little short from my perspective.

Lignisse on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    You're all welcome.

Squashua on
  • Options
    GleveGleve Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    yeh good game. P{ersonally, I think maybe add another kill to tiamat, as its pretty much a lose lose situation for tiamat if I start allying with someone, as they'll vote me off the moment I dont do what they say, and I've got to kill everyone!. The moment they figured out that I was tiamat, I was a dead man.

So long as I got one more, I'm happy.

Good game!

Gleve on
    telcus wrote: »
    !vote for Gleve that was funny that you bandwaggoned yourself mate :)
  • Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited June 2007

Shit that went down behind the scenes...

ROUND 1:
    Dungeon Master (precisionk) seers Shadow Demon (B:L) and sees... Bobby!
    Dungeon Master is subsequently revealed to Shadow Demon.

ROUND 2: Dekion (Anaximander) attacks Tiamat (Gleve)! Oops!

ALL ROUNDS:
    Sheila (Gnasty) is guarded every round, but no one attacks Sheila, ever!

- - - -

I'm thinking that if I run this again, I should add 1 more villain to Venger's crew and some villagers.

And Strongheart, Warduke, and all their crew.

See there is where I went wrong. I am so used to phalla's seerings, being....well true. Thus I figured he was Bobby. It was my half assed attempt at reading the rules late at night, that did me in.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    You should have contacted Gnasty. =p We knew Hylianbunny wasn't Tiamat, though I at least suspected him of being Shadowdemon for awhile.

Last Son on
  • Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    You should have contacted Gnasty. =p We knew Hylianbunny wasn't Tiamat, though I at least suspected him of being Shadowdemon for awhile.

Yeah I thought about it, but I figured Gnasty for a bad man. Besides I was destined to die, since my seering gave me away.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    precisionk wrote: »

Yeah I thought about it, but I figured Gnasty for a bad man. Besides I was destined to die, since my seering gave me away.

Not with 3 (OK, 2 after the first turn) guardians...

Squashua on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Suggestions:

- Make Sheila unable to redirect Tiamat's attack. This will give him a much needed boost, and it'll kill the Sheila combo. Completely self-invulnerable network heads are not a good thing.
    - Keep Tiamat at one kill, but allow Tiamat to select it's priority. It could strike first, nullifying Dekion and Hank's attacks, or it could strike during, so Dekion and Hank are allowed to kill whomever. DM's and Venger's Tiamat kill should occur first though.
    - Let Shadow Demon select a form right at the beginning. Everyone else has a primary ability they can use on round one or a strong defensive secondary ability. All Shadow Demon can do is pick one person in round one and hope he doesn't die. If Shadow Demon can pick a form right at the start, this allows a lot more complex strategies like deciding which abilities he should use.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    GnastyGnasty Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I'm not sure Shadow Demon should be able to shift at the very beginning. He is probably the most powerful character in the game; his inability to do anything first round kind of balances him out.

Gnasty on
    i just wanna 'be myself'
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    B:L wrote: »
    Suggestions:

- Make Sheila unable to redirect Tiamat's attack. This will give him a much needed boost, and it'll kill the Sheila combo. Completely self-invulnerable network heads are not a good thing.
    - Keep Tiamat at one kill, but allow Tiamat to select it's priority. It could strike first, nullifying Dekion and Hank's attacks, or it could strike during, so Dekion and Hank are allowed to kill whomever. DM's and Venger's Tiamat kill should occur first though.
    - Let Shadow Demon select a form right at the beginning. Everyone else has a primary ability they can use on round one or a strong defensive secondary ability. All Shadow Demon can do is pick one person in round one and hope he doesn't die. If Shadow Demon can pick a form right at the start, this allows a lot more complex strategies like deciding which abilities he should use.

I like your Tiamat ideas.

I was thinking of letting Shadow Demon pick any form to "start" with, but not count it as a "seer", so that SD does not get an unfair advantage.

Squashua on