Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Gazed And Confused

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

Gazed And Confused!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Gazed And Confused

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Posts

  • Options
    OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    edited February 2023
    I feel like there was a missed opportunity for another funeral gag, featuring Gabe giving a eulogy while wearing ruby quartz glasses.

    Overkillengine on
  • Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    If next week's strip is entitled "L'esprit de escalier" we'll know they do read these forums

  • Options
    FireballDragonFireballDragon Registered User regular
    And suddenly, that cheesy DiC cartoon theme song popped into my mind.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk

  • Options
    DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Are you saying the show was cheesy or the theme because either way you're wrong

  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Delzhand wrote: »
    Are you saying the show was cheesy or the theme because either way you're wrong

    I think they just wanted to say "cheesy DiC".

  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    "...but also to protect the ones I love. And you." is hilarious. Great comic.

  • Options
    Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    Spiciest eye chili I've ever seen.

  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    I feel like there was a missed opportunity for another funeral gag, featuring Gabe giving a eulogy while wearing ruby quartz glasses.

    He lifts them to read, vaporizing the mourners. And everyone else.

  • Options
    homogenizedhomogenized Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    Delzhand wrote: »
    Are you saying the show was cheesy or the theme because either way you're wrong

    I think they just wanted to say "cheesy DiC".

    What's weird about a cheesy deke?

  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    Delzhand wrote: »
    Are you saying the show was cheesy or the theme because either way you're wrong

    I think they just wanted to say "cheesy DiC".

    What's weird about a cheesy deke?

    Do you eat it from the top down, or work along the sides?

  • Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    That third panel got a genuine laugh out of me. It was also one of the first times that I truly appreciated the vertical layout in which the comics appear on my phone, since it allowed me to not see the last panel until I scrolled further down the page.

    "It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

    -Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    MarcinMN wrote: »
    That third panel got a genuine laugh out of me. It was also one of the first times that I truly appreciated the vertical layout in which the comics appear on my phone, since it allowed me to not see the last panel until I scrolled further down the page.

    Even though I saw it, it get a full on laugh from me. Just something about Tycho's pose.

  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Punch beams from the Punch dimension

    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
Sign In or Register to comment.