As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Random Headaches?

CarsByrdCarsByrd Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
Recently I have been getting these weird headaches in the back of my head (occipital headaches?)

They seem to trigger whevever my heart rate goes up (football or work) and they are really messing me up.

I dont think that they are allergy-related, but I'm not 100% sure...

Does anyone have any experience in the nasty headache area?

Edit: I should probably add that it feels like a lot of pressure building up in the back of my head...

CarsByrd on

• Options
    RhinoRhino TheRhinLOL Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Do you clench your jaw or bite down on your teeth? I used to bite down hard when I was working out and would give me killer headaches.

Rhino on
    93mb4.jpg
  • Options
    CorvusCorvus . VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Are you hydrating properly?

Corvus on
    :so_raven:
  • Options
    MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I would see a doctor about it.

MuddBudd on
    There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
  • Options
    -Spitfire--Spitfire- Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I used to get headaches in the same area, almost daily. Sometimes they were so bad I could hardly see.

They were almost completely cured by getting more sleep.

This might not be the case for you, and I agree with the suggestion of going to see a doctor for sure - there could be all kinds of causes for headaches like that, some more serious than others.

-Spitfire- on
  • Options
    EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Drink more water and take a multivitamin in the morning. If they don't go away, see a doctor. It could be allergy related, or something different entirely.

EggyToast on
    || Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    How often do you get them and how long do they last?
    Do you only get them at certain times a day?

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    ToldoToldo But actually, WeegianRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I'm getting the impression that this is something caught on by neck problems. Do you usually have a good posture when you sit or walk around?

Toldo on