Options

When is this forum going to heat up?!

SirUberNoobPwnrSirUberNoobPwnr Registered User regular
Now that PAX East is over... IT'S OUR TURN, BABY!!!!

I'm so excited for the official announcement of ticket sales. I heard it's unofficially May 30th.

Who is getting stoked for PAX West 2024?!

cqcb3p99yvzy.png

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I remember when I skipped West 2019 for a nice vacation elsewhere thinking "I'll be back in 2020" - fast forward and I haven't been to a PAX since East 2020...

Maybe Seattle 2024 is the right time, at this 20 year anniversary.

• Options
    vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    Affirmative, Zerzhul.

55ymlH2.png
  • Options
    Oh man. Zerzhul I thought you were going every year as a mod and super active contributor to this forum. Im shocked. Hope you can make it in 24.

cqcb3p99yvzy.png
  • Options
    edited April 11
    I mean, I was! lol - I went to 24 US shows in a row before I skipped west 2019

zerzhul on
  • Options
    Oh damn! Youre the most uber of all uber attendees. :) ... But seriously, come to West 24. Ha. :)

cqcb3p99yvzy.png
  • Options
    Oh damn! Youre the most uber of all uber attendees. :) ... But seriously, come to West 24. Ha. :)
    Nah a bunch of people have done way more than me! but yes yes, I do want to do west this year

• Options
    SkeleVaderSkeleVader Your Friendly Dark Lord of Destruction Registered User regular
    Getting excited myself. Starting to think about what needs to be done for the Pre-PAX board game night. Hope to see everyone there!

0hy0sznvqw4d.png
  • Options
    Hell ya! I went to it last year with my friend but it busy and looked like everyone was already in the middle of games (we arrived a little late) so we ended up leaving. But I loved seeing the good turnout.

cqcb3p99yvzy.png
  • Options
    7ucky7ucky Registered User regular
    Like clockwork, I'll be there. It was great to see last year return more to the PAXes of years past. The new convention center spaces are also massive and awesome. All this is great because the crew I roll with keeps getting bigger and bigger. I think we'll be over a dozen this year - can't wait!

pvleevc2o4pj.png
  • Options
    Thats a big crew! Thats awesome! There used to be 3 of us that would go annually in my group. Then the other two stopped going when covid happened. I convinced my other BFF to join me last year and he thought it was the best con he had ever been to. He's my new annual PAX friend.

cqcb3p99yvzy.png
  • Options
    skitch78skitch78 Registered User regular
    I know Pax West hasn't sold out instantly in awhile now, but I miss the anticipation and excitement of the F5 scrambling...

• Options
    Im still anxious for ticket sales to be announced! I cant wait! Once that notification comes out... I begin planning right away. :)

cqcb3p99yvzy.png