Options

pictures of christopher mintz-plasse

2»

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    colin ferrell as an evil step-dad in a slutty tank top style dracula was good

hold on what is this movie called and where can i watch it privately

Fright Night 2011

spoiling for not posting christopher mintz-plasse
    this is my horny dracula fright-night-farrell_3201-dfb775189d5c4751bf2e0b53748047b5.jpg

i'm sorry but this was just too funny to not capture:
    dp66fqwvbipe.png

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    very hard to get pictures of draculas

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    bushy sad downturned eyebrows are near the top of the list

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    I think it's fun how he has one of those names that's a sentence, like Bill Withers or Ben Folds

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    William Hurt

• Options
    AlexandierAlexandier Registered User regular
    Tis the season already? Feels a bit warm but ok.

Merry Chris Mintz

bipj767cqrew.png

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    I liked him in Role Models.

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Paul Rudd's character in Role Models is a big nothing and it takes a lot of work by CMP's character to sell any kind of character arc going on there

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    6g777ahswe3d.jpeg

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    I'm not sure I've ever seen a movie with this man in it

• Options
    that can’t be true

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Yeah nope just looked up the guys list of films he's been in and not a one of them

• Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »
    I liked him in Role Models.

Colin Farrell isn't in Role Models.

There's a lot of confusion in this thread.

Everyone should watch him in the Fright Night remake, though. It's pretty cool.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    This is a picture of Colin Farrell, just to head off any further confusion, and get us back on track:

jyjjp9bjxcwp.jpg

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I can see never having seen a movie with CMP in it. Hes been mostly in the same type of raunchy comedy movies

• Options
    Watch How to Train Your Dragon

I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Ringo wrote: »
    Watch How to Train Your Dragon

Make me

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    How to Train Your Dragon is a perfectly decent movie that has a specific weird place in my memory because years before I saw it I knew some people in college who were convinced it was going to be a huge success and filled their dorm with HtTYD merch speculate on it.

• Options
    Grislo wrote: »
    This is a picture of Colin Farrell, just to head off any further confusion, and get us back on track:

jyjjp9bjxcwp.jpg

get the FUCK out of my thread with this shit

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    How to Train Your Dragon is a perfectly decent movie that has a specific weird place in my memory because years before I saw it I knew some people in college who were convinced it was going to be a huge success and filled their dorm with HtTYD merch speculate on it.

Sounds like the weirdest, most low stakes ass Wallstreetbets kind of deal.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    very hard to get pictures of draculas

See the novice’s mistake is using film to try and shoot their Draculas shots.

You see, the reason old mirrors wouldn’t reflect vampires wasn’t because “oh vampires don’t got reflections”

Nah, it was because those mirrors used silver as the medium to reflect light. And Silver, a notoriously holy element, is antithetical to vampires. Thus why you also wanna use it for forging anti vampire weapons.

And most films, even today to my knowledge, use silver-halide crystals in order to react to light and generate an impression (the photographic image) from it.

So your film cameras? Useless for documenting draculas (though I guess valuable for long distance dracula ascertainment; if they show up, they ain’t a Dracula; if you got nothing, you got a Dracula).

But if you need to record a Dracula? Digital is your go to. Those sensors are made out of silicon, not silver, and thus their infernal image isn’t counteracted by the holy might; It might not be Ag but it is Agnostic.

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular

Sorry what the fuck movie is this? Because I think I might need to see it immediately.

• Options
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

Sorry what the fuck movie is this? Because I think I might need to see it immediately.

Fight Knight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMRH0RIEjnc

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    (silver as a vampire weakness is mostly a later addition and is absolutely not connected to the mirror thing)